Chapter 13

*Jinwoo pov

"Hyungnim, I'm going to sleep. Can you turn off all the light later when you go to sleep?" Youngjae said to me in a weak volume, while he lean his body mass on the door.

We were just ended our practice for today. Today was extra tiring for everyone since we've been scriming with other teams since the morning until now. Well it can't be help though, since the tournament is getting closer each day passed.

Everyone already went to sleep right after the schedules done. It was only me and Youngjae who were still behind, since he asked me for help to practice more. Eventually we've to stop since Youngjae finally ran out of energy like the others.

"Sure you can leave it to me. Have a good sleep Youngjae"

"You too Hyungnim. You should sleep soon it's late already"

"I will after this" I said to him. After that he immediately leaves me, and goes to finally close out his day.

After Youngjae left I went back to analysing our practice earlier, I take notes of all the flaws and mistakes we made while also trying to make something new from our gameplay. I was so focused on the task until there is suddenly a notification of a message coming from my phone. So I went on to check it immediately.

On the screen I saw that it was Hanni who sent the message

On the screen I saw that it was Hanni who sent the message. I wasn't expecting to get a message from her, after all it's already late now.

A chat from Hanni-ssi this late at night? I wonder why

I replied back to her and she immediately seen it. Yet after a couple of minutes passed by she still doesn't reply to my message.

Why didn't she replied back when she already read my message.

I thought to myself while waiting for her reply. Few minutes later she still doesn't reply back to me, so I decided to go back to my work. But after I put my phone on the table for a few seconds there's already a reply from her.