Chapter 34

"This won't do it! We won't make it far if we continue playing like shit like now!" Mighty's head coach shouted to the players.

Right now they're in the middle of a serious meeting after the couple of disappointing results of their scrims from the past few days. Mighty is under transition right now to get themselves used to playing with Yunyang who substituting for Jinwoo who's injured.

They don't get the best results so far and if it's just because a couple of mistakes that leads them to lose than their coach won't be so angry right now. They were looking so disjointed and just looking confused of what to do. Everyone makes mistakes, there are no discipline coordination between each other and their communication wasn't going well too. Hence why they're in a pretty serious situation now.

"I don't want you to hide yourselves behind Jinwoo's injury problem. The truth is we're shit! That's it. Where is the spirit guys? Why is everyone so lacking behind. Don't you want to win and bring back the trophy?" He targeted everyone with those questions. Every player could only lower their head, they're in the same disappointment too.

"It's just not working Hyung....." Youngjae said with a weaker voice, he's hesitant to say it but that's the harsh truth. With a heavy sigh their coach calms himself down and sits back to have a calmer discussion with the others.

"What should we do then? I wanna hear what you have in mind to get us out of this position. If we continue this way don't even think about winning the trophy, it would be a miracle if we could get into the playoff" he asked his players.

Sadly everyone is as confused as him too since they've tried many solutions and none works. The room grew silent and the air gets heavier. While this all happening Jinwoo was also inside the room. He has something in mind but he's hesitant to say it because he himself is in doubt if that could solve the problem. Although that, after seeing the situation he feels like he should share it with the others.

"Should I play?" Jinwoo finally speaks his mind out to the others.

"No you shouldn't Jinwoo. I don't want to risk worsening up your injury" his idea immediately faces rejection from the coach and also the other players too.

"But Hyung the opening match is nearby. We need to make sure we're ready for it"

"I'm still not risking it Jinwoo. We're sticking with this team no further change. We'll come up with the solution for the problem so you don't have to worry about it" He insisted and the others also take his side now eventually forced Jinwoo to stop.

The discussion was dismissed soon after that since no one knows what to do at this time. Everyone immediately goes to do whatever they want. Jinwoo opted to go outside alone, still thinking about his recommendation. He knows that it's not the best one but he feels like it's the only solution they got for the short time they have.

Once outside he immediately takes out his phone and dials Hanni's contact since he wants to talk about it with her. He has to wait until the last ring before Hanni finally accepts the call.

"Hello, Hanni-ya"

"Nee Oppa?"

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but I need your opinion on some matters Hanni-ya"

"Oh sure but please wait a minute I'll go to my room first" Jinwoo could hear the sound of her footsteps and the opening of the door from her side after she told him to wait "Oppa I'm Ready" Hanni notices him after she's ready to listen to him.

"Uhmmm..... What do you think if I play?"

"Do you mean play on the tournament Oppa?" Hanni asked him to make sure first before giving him her answers.