Chapter 30

"Hello Hyungnim~~" Youngjae greeted him excitedly once they entered TM Cafe.

Today is another day off for team mighty. In the past few weeks they have been practicing very hard for the upcoming tournament they gonna take part. Today they decided to visit TM Cafe since Jinwoo has been spending his days off there. Today is not an exception since he's currently tending the cashier right now.

"Welcome guys. Have a seat, I'll prepare your order" Jinwoo greeted them back and immediately proceeded on to go to the kitchen to prepare their order.

"Wait aren't you gonna wait for us to choose first?" Eunho asked Jinwoo.

"Are you going to choose menus other than the one you usually pick?"

"Hahahaha you know us really well Jinwoo. are there any new menus though Jinwoo? We want to try one or two of those menus"

"Yeah there are some. Wait let me get it for you, you can have a seat guys" they go on to look for the empty table for them as Jinwoo suggested.

Jinwoo immediately goes back to the cashier and then takes the pamphlet of their new menu and then brings it to them to see. He then waits there to get their order while having a conversation with Sungbin while the others are observing the menus.

"What do you think guys? Do you want to order more?" Sungbin asked his them.

"Shall we order this one and this one too, what about this? Should we order it too?" Eunho asked for the others opinions while pointing at the menu he wants to try. Everyone gives a green light to his suggestion so Jinwoo starts to note down the additional menus they want to try.

"Alright anything else?"

"Nope that's all Jinwoo"

"Alright Hyung" Jinwoo then leaves them to prepare for their orders.

Once Jinwoo leaves, they start to spend their time talking with each other mostly about the game. A couple of minutes after that, Mrs.Sung came out from the staff room and she immediately spotted team mighty.

"Ohhh Jinwoo-ya your teammates are here" she called Jinwoo to notify him since she doesn't know that Jinwoo already met them. She then goes on to approach them "Hello guys, how are you doing? It's been a long time since we last met" she greets them.

All of them immediately got up from their seat to properly greet her.

"We're doing very great Mrs.Sung" Sungbin said as their spokesperson. Mrs.Sung just smiles a little bit to his answer.

"How was your holiday? Did you spend it well? Did you guys spend your time with your family?" Mrs.Sung asked them again while gesturing them to take a seat again in which they do immediately.

"Most of us did, except for me and Youngjae" Sungbin said while pointing at himself and Youngjae.

"You should have spend more time with them. They must be missing you a lot" she scolds them.

The truth behind this was that a day prior she was having a phone call from Youngjae's mother and she felt sad that Youngjae didn't pay her a visit on his holiday.

"He was too busy with his girlfriend Mrs.Sung. He forgot about his family" Youngjae telling on Sungbin to Mrs.Sung. He did that in order to playfully tease Sungbin which was a totally wrong move to do by him.

"What about you maknae-ssi. Weren't you busy with fanboying over your favorite girl group? Didn't you go to more than 3 fansigns last week?" Sungbin attacked back and this one was more fatal to the recipient. While he said that Sungbin, was looking at his members if he's right, which Eunho corrected by raising 5 of his fingers "Ohhh he went to 5?? WOW that was such an accomplishment Youngjae-ya" Sungbin snickered, his words are full of sarcasm and that landed right at Youngjae.