Chapter 44

"here oppa drink some water to help you calm down" Hanni told him. she puts down a glass of water on the table in front of them. She then takes a seat again besides him.

Both of them are now still at the living room. It's been a couple of minutes since the whole ruckus happened and the situation has settled down a little bit now. Jinwoo is still not entirely fine, but the efforts that Hanni did to help him improve his condition a lot.

"Thanks Hanni-ya" he takes the glass after he thanks her and Chunks down the water inside immediately "I'm so sorry Hanni. I disturbed your sleep didn't I" he apologized.

He feels guilty to her, because even though he doesn't mean to disturb her he accidentally did. Not only that he feels like he's bothering her a lot in the middle of the night.

"It's alright Oppa, I didn't sleep yet. I was on the phone with my parents"

"Oh I see...." It was an automatic reply from him.

After that there is silence around them. Jinwoo is still affected by the nightmare. He feels uneasy because of how much the nightmare put him into such a trouble. He's terrified beyond help when the image of him spending his days together with Jaegal. It actually terrified him a lot.

Of course Hanni doesn't let it slipped off her. She was having her eyes on him all this time when they were in silence. She could see the distraught on him reemerges. Like she always do before, she pulls him in for a hug. This time he's slightly startled when she does it.

"H-Hanni?"

"Sshhh let me hug you oppa. You're looking distraught badly Oppa. Let's just stay like this for a couple of seconds" she told him.

She doesn't just hug him, she keeps on patting his back and tells whisper encouraging words. After hugging for some time, Hanni decides to break off the hug.

"feeling better now Oppa?" Hanni asked to check on how he's feeling after her efforts to make him calmer.

"Yeah. Thanks Hanni"

"You should just sleep in your room after this Oppa. It'll be much more comfortable than here and maybe it'll make you feel safer as well" Hanni suggested.

"But what about you? There's no way we could s-sleep together i-in the same room on t-the same b-bed as well" coming alongside what Jinwoo said was a flood of embarrassment that hits the two of them hard.

Both are flustered and embarrassed now. Hanni failed to take it into consideration, she just suggested it without much thinking and now she has to face the awkwardness that filled the room.

"I-I just remember that there might be an air bed. Let me check it first" Jinwoo quickly went to the storage room to search for the air bed as well as separating himself from Hanni for a few minutes to descalate the awkwardness.

After around 15 minutes he finally comes back with the air bed in his hand. It's not in the best shape though, it's dirty and there are a lot of dust covering it. It's not in the best shape to be used at the moment.

"It's dirty Oppa, there's too many dust. Also I just realized it now, don't you think it's gonna be too noisy for us to pump the air in? I'm afraid it might disturb the neighbors" Hanni told him, Jinwoo actually has the same opinion as her.

After the last possible solution crossed out, they fell into silence. Both of them are trying to come up with another solution, but sadly they can't come up with another one. Seeing that there's no choice left, Hanni decides to just brace herself to sleep together with him.

"Let's just sleep together oppa"

"A-are you kidding me, n-no way Hanni. I-I'll just sleep outside" Hanni was met with a strong denial from him. She's not gonna back down though. She wants to solve the problem quickly so he can have more rest.