Chapter 9

"Jinwoo-ya wanna play LoL?" Sungbin invite Jinwoo to play a moba game together with him.

Right now the team are having their free time since they just finished their last scrim for the day. They're now at the living room, on their way to play other games called LoL. That's why Sungbin invited him, since they usually play together.

"Nah I will skip this time Hyung. I got something to do" Jinwoo rejected him, which surprised the rest of the team, since he rarely rejected their invitation to play especially it was Sungbin who invited him.

"Ohh that's rare coming from you Jinwoo. Is there anything you need to do Jinwoo?"

"I'm just gonna play project x with my friend hyung. We already made an appointment earlier, that's why I can't play with you right now"

"Friend?? Since when did you have frie-" Eunho was slapped midway through his sentences by his twin brother. The others are glaring at him for what he was gonna say.

"Idiot!" Yunho cursed him. Eunho realized the slip of a tongue that he almost did. He looks at Jinwoo and he saw that he become slightly down. Even though Eunho wasn't able to finish his sentences, everyone knows what he was gonna say and of course it hurts Jinwoo.

"Alright Jinwoo-ya, goodluck and have fun alright. Don't forget to adjust your skills alright"

"Ne Hyung. Try asking Yunyang hyung, maybe he'll join" Jinwoo then left the team to go to their practice room again. behind him the three guys are scolding Eunho.

Inside the room, Jinwoo is now watching the clip of the other team gameplay while waiting for a call from Hanni. He always do this when he has nothing to do and need to kills time. Learning the opponent gameplay, analyzing his own team, and so on, basically most of his time was spend on project x. All of that shows how dedicated he's to this game.

Midway through the clip, Jinwoo finally got a call and it's from the person he's been waiting for.

"Hello good evening, Jinwoo-ssi" Hanni greeted him from the other side of the call.

"Good evening to you too Hanni-ssi"

"Are you free to play right now?"

"Yes I am. I'm just waiting for you to call me since earlier"

"Really?? Why didn't you call me first Jinwoo-ssi?"

"You said you're gonna call me. So I just wait for you to call"

"Ohh yeah sorry I just finished my day. let's play now. You should login quickly, I'm already inside the game. Oh that's right, You have eaten dinner first right"

"I have Hanni-ssi. Please wait a minute, I'll login right now" Jinwoo said before he ends the call. He immediately opened the game and set up his usual set-up.

After he logged in he texted Hanni to asked for her Id so that he can add her as a friend. It doesn't take him long to get a reply from Hanni, so he immediately added her as a friend and invited her to join the party.

"check check Hanni-ssi, can you hear my voice? Is it clear enough?" Jinwoo said to check the in game call. While he adjusted his earphones.

"Ahh yes yes I can hear it" Hanni replied back, indicating that the mic is on already "finally I'm able to play with you Jinwoo-ssi, I'm so excited right now" Hanni said excitedly.

"Are you really that excited? I mean what's so special about it? Actually it's me who should be happy, because I can play with you. And besides you've played with Youngjae too before, so what's so special about this"