Chapter 35

*Jinwoo pov

"Sungbin-ah, call the others. It's time for practice" Our team coach told Jinwoo Hyung from across the room.

Sungbin Hyung is with me right now and once he was called he immediately gets himself ready to call for the others.

Right now we're back at our accommodation. The tournament has reached halfway through the group stage and I've been benched since the second week due to the injury. We're not doing really good though, we're just one point above the two bottom place. We're in danger of not qualifying but lucky enough to still at our current position.

It's been disappointing and everyone is disappointed too. They're working really hard to catch up but still can't give the best performance. I felt really bad to see them like that, at the same time I felt hopeless since I couldn't do anything else other than cheering for them to lift their morales up.

"Yes Hyung" Sungbin Hyung replied first before he went towards each one of us. I go on to help him too. Everyone immediately goes towards the practice room once they're called. And soon after finally Sungbin Hyung already called everyone and is on his way towards the practice room too.

"Good luck Hyung" I told him before he goes inside the practice room.

"Thanks Jinwoo"

And like the past few days I left alone again. After they start practicing I also start doing my own stuff which is to watch and analyze our matches. I want to still contribute to the team by any means. I take my notebook and takes notes about everything that I saw. I was focusing on the match when suddenly out of nowhere my mind starts wondering somewhere else. More specifically wondering about someone.

I tried to refocusing on the match but it doesn't take me long to know that it's not gonna work. I paused the video and grabbed my phone immediately.

Should I call Hanni now? What should I say to her? Goshhh will she answer my call though?

I thought inside my head, I am in a very big dillema now. It's been weeks Since I suddenly lashed out my anger at Hanni and I still haven't reconcile with her yet. We haven't in contact with each other too these past few weeks. I miss her deep inside my heart, but I'm afraid to call her.

Right now is the same as before. I go back and forward on whether to call Hanni or not. While I was contemplating of what to do, suddenly my phone burst in ringing to startled the shit out of me. I checked it and it turns out it was mom who called.

"Hello mom"

"Hello son. How's it going there?"

"Still the same thing mom. I still haven't played since the second week. So Basically now I'm jobless" I said to her, satirizing my situation at the moment. "How about things over there mom?" I asked her back.

"Just a normal day son. I miss you though, Ego's presence here is not enough to fill your presence" Mom said to me. Ego that she mentioned here is a stray cat that she peek up and ended up taking care of it.

"Hahahaha I'll go to you immediately once I'm back mom"

"Have you reconciled with Hanni, son?" Mom asked. She's been urging me to reconcile with Hanni since she found out about the conflict between us alongside the others too as well.

"No I haven't, mom"

"Son it's been weeks since the two of you fought. You should reconcile with her or else you might lose her"

"I know mom. But I'm afraid to call her. I was being really rude to her that time" I reasoned with her. Even I know that it was such a lame one.

"Son you should admit your mistake and call her first. It's your fault in the first place, Hanni was just worried but you got angry. I know it's because you were stressed but it's still not the right thing to do. You should be a gentleman, admit your mistake and call her to apologize"