Chapter 28

"alright now before we start let's split the team. Everyone gets into a line and then let's take turns to count one and two starting from That side and once you finish team up with the person who has the same number as yours" the instructor instructed.

The Newjeans members and Mighty's start to countdown like he told them to do. After they finished they start to search for their teammates like the instructor told them to do.

Right now they're at the paintball sites. They're currently shooting for Newjeans's official content. After Jinwoo's last visit to Newjeans's dorm, he immediately sent Minji's invitation to the management and also his team. Both sides gave a very positive reaction to the invitation so here they're right now together to shoot for the content.

"Minji are you in team one too?" Hanni asked Minji.

"Yups I guess we got into the same team right" Hanni then grouping with Minji after she knew that they're on the same team.

She then looks around and found out that the other members are on the same team. Which means that their team only left with the boys from Mighty.

"Nice now let's see who we got from the boys team sides"

Minji and Hanni then wait for their other teammates. Not long after the twins and the maknae are approaching them. Both girls know that they're their teammates.

The instructor sees that Everyone already in their teams and so that's his cue to continue the run through again.

"Alright now that everyone is with their group I'll give you a little briefing. So in front of you are the gun you'll use later in the game. Right now it's still of indicated by this button at the side. If you want to turn it on just push that button and it'll go like this" the instructor gave a little bit of demonstration and he patiently shows it to everyone. Even going on to triple times it to makes sure everyone got the instructions.

"make sure not to point it towards anyone even if you're joking, who knows maybe there's still some leftover bullet. Talking about bullet here's the one you're going to use, this was made from gelatin so in case it got into your mouth just lick it it's fine. Everyone will have 50 bullets for one round. Any questions for now?" He opens the qna section after he finished giving the instructions. Soon after Hyein raised her hand to asked.

"Is it hurt to get hit?" Hyein asked.

"It's not painless but it's not that painful, but there are some safety distance. You should shoot at 10 meters away for safety, 7 meters away I can guarantee that it'll left some bruises if you get hit. 5 meters or less it'll bleed but not like when you're cut your finger or what. Don't worry though if you get too close the judges will stop the game and give you time to reposition. And one more thing, if you're out of ammo or want to leave in the middle of the game just raise your gun like this. That's all, another question??" He looks at everyone but no one raised their hand anymore. So he takes this as a sign that everyone already got the instructions.

"Alright then seems like no further questions anymore, so let's start wearing the gear. You can grab the parka jacket and pants first then on top of the jacket puts on the vest. After that takes the helmet and then the gun. We'll give you the bullets after that" one by one the players start taking the equipment and wear it on themselves.

Some of them having a little bit of difficulties so they starts to help each other out. Soon after everyone finished and ready to play.

"Good seems like everyone is ready, now team number one please follow Mr.Yoo while team number 2 follow me" like he said the two teams splits up to each of their sides. They takes a few pictures first before that. Once they're at the battlefield the instructors told them the boundaries and then he starts distributing the bullet to each players. While they are distributing the bullets, each team is coming up with their own strategy to win.