Chapter 53

"Excuse me" Jinwoo said to the person besides him who's placing their bag at the luggage compartment.

He and the other passengers just now entered the plane and now most of them are organizing their belongings at the provided compartment above their seat. The same goes as Jinwoo, who's now placing his bag alongside with Hanni's. He immediately sits down at his seats after he finishes. Just a second after he settled down on his seat, a hand approached holding some candies in it.

"Want some candies Oppa?" Hanni offered to him.

"Oh sure I might use some" Jinwoo accepts her "what flavor are these candies Hanni?"

"Grapes, apple, orange, banana and blackcurrant. I don't recommend the banana though, it tastes weird if I have to say"

"Ohh ok then. I'll take the grapes and the blackcurrant one" he grabs the said flavor like he said. Once Jinwoo got the candies he wanted, Hanni immediately retreated her hand "Thanks Hanni-ya" Jinwoo thanked her, before he took a bite of the candy.

"You're welcome oppa. Just call me if you want more" Hanni told him and he just simply nodded his head to it.

Hanni goes on to stand up from her seat and leans forward to the front row where Hyein, Danielle and Haerin are sitting.

"hey girls, want some?" Hanni offered to the three girls and immediately gained a positive reaction from them.

While Hanni is focused on her members, Jinwoo was left alone with Minji who has been looking extremely frustrated and annoyed since they got into the plane.

"Ughhhhh seriously I've got the worst seat possible. I'm gonna be a third wheeler for the rest of the flight" Minji grunted in frustration, because of the situation she has to deal with for the rest of the flight.

"I'm sorry Minji, I didn't know I would sit beside you. I just found out after Hanni gave me the ticket earlier at the airport" Jinwoo apologized to her. In which Minji immediately denies, because she doesn't blame him.

"It's alright Oppa, I know it's not your fault. It's all because of this small tad bean over here" Minji target her sentence to Hanni. She then goes on to give a sudden pinch on Hanni's waist which causes her to winch in pain.

'Owwww it hurts Minji. Let it go Minji!" Hanni instinctively slapped Minji's hand that was pinching her in to save her poor wrist.

It works but the pain is still there. She rubs it repeatedly to ease the pain before she goes on to confront Minji about the pinching.

"jeez why did you do that to me. What did I do wrong to you?"

"Are you seriously asking that now? Tell me, why you put me in this situation right now"

"It's my revenge. You did this to me too when we're out together with soonyoung oppa" Hanni responded to Minji's reply that leads to a friendly bickering between them.

"Hanni-ya, Minji don't fight ok" Jinwoo tries to mendle with their bickering in order to stop them. Alas it's useless since the two of them don't listen to him at all. Danielle who listens to the commotion from the seat row behind her, proceeds to take a peek behind.

"Jinwoo oppa, It's fine they are always bickering like that, soon they'll get tired and stop by themselves. They're not gonna fight so you don't have to worry" Danielle told Jinwoo who seems to be having a hard time.

Jinwoo decides to listen to Danielle and let the two girls alone. Not long after, Hanni suddenly changed her seat with Minji.

"Hi there, seems like you're supposed seat Hanni"