Chapter 48

"when will he come..... Why is he taking so long talking with that unnie. I thought we were going to spend some time together. This sucks, I really want to be with him~" Hanni grumbles all by herself, before slowly laying her head down on the table.

She's still waiting for her order to come. She was all alone at the top floor, no one was with her. Despite her saying that she's fine with him talking with Yooa instead, actually it's a little bit frustrating for her. Since she was here to talk with him. She thought that would be the case, sadly it's not. Her happiness wasn't a lie though, she's really glad to see him.

Unbeknownst to her, he himself is already behind her. He heard the latest grumbling she muttered out. If it's not for his utmost effort to muffle his laughter, he would already be caught by her.

"excuse me, here comes your order miss" Jinwoo notified her about his presence with the order. He then gently puts down all her orders on the table.

Hanni having notified about his presence, slowly raised her head to thanked the guy. She still hasn't realized yet that it was Jinwoo. She has her eyes landed on the foods, yet those foods don't excite her anymore, since she wants him. She just takes a bite weakly. Jinwoo saw everything first handedly and he saw it very adorable of her.

"Hanni-ya, the food will be sad if you treat it like that you know" Jinwoo playfully scolds her.

With that scolding, finally Hanni's attention attracted to him. The way he called her attentively, his tone of speaking immediately screamed to her that it was Jinwoo. She raised her head and turned to his side and finally there she saw him standing besides her with a soft smile on his face. Just like that, the cloudy emotions she had turned bright instantly. A big smile formed on her face to complete the emotions change.

"Jinwoo oppaaaa!!!" She screams out his name before she jumps up from her seat into his body, engulfing him into a big hug.

"Hey hey what's with this reaction Hanni-ya" Jinwoo asked her as the response for the sudden hug, he still returned her hug with his own.

"I miss you so much oppa~" she said while she dug her head into his chest. He just shakes hid head amazed with how cute she's. Her action really makes him feel very warm and cozy emotions.

"Hanni-ya it's only been hours since I last called you to come and here you already said that you missed me?" He asked her out.

He doesn't expect anything from that question. It was just him trying to make a small talk with her. Yet, unlike how he thought, Hanni gives a big reaction to it. First she broke the hug a little bit and distancing herself a little bit. She then raised her head, a pout is present on her face.

"So you mean I can't miss you? Is there any indication of how many hours we should be off contact with each other for me to be able to miss you?" Hanni protested to her, still in that sulking mode of her.

"Okok don't sulk Hanni-ya. I miss you too you know" he told her while he gave her hair a little bit of ruffling. She felt content already after that and went back to hugging him again.

They then stayed in that position for a few more seconds, before Hanni decided to break the hug off. She then guides him to take a seat at the empty seat across from her.

"What brings you here Oppa?" Hanni asked him immediately after they settled down.

"Of course to meet you, what else do you think?" He answered.

"But I thought you were talking with your friend oppa"

"Oh she told me that it's fine for me to go to you Hanni"