Chapter 22

"Finally we're back. I really miss our gh, home sweet home hahaha" Youngjae said after they got into their gh and immediately slammed his body to the sofa.

Mighty just went back from London after the tournament ended. When they arrived it was early in the morning. Everyone are tired from the flight, that's why they can't really enjoy their win much right now. They're just too tired for that

"Me too. Anyone want some chicken? I'm really craving one after I ate the chicken there. I can't believe how bad it is"

"Guys guys listen up" Their Coach called while clapping his hand to gain their attention "nice job winning the tournament you all did a very good job. Right now we're in the Middle of the off season as you know, and the management decides to give you a little bit of vacation, 2 weeks off. You're free to choose whether you'll stay here or going back to your respective house. I hope you can take this chance to spend your time with your family. That's all, let's go back to the chicken topic earlier, Yunho-ya order one for me too" almost all members of the team's gathering for the chicken party after he finished what he has to say.

Jinwoo and Sungbin don't join though, they just simply sit at the dinner table watching their members planning for the chicken party.

"Hey Jinwoo, are you going home immediately?"

"Yeah hyung. I miss my mother, it's been so long since I met her. What about you?"

"Me too, but maybe after this, I want to join the chicken party"

"Ah I see. I'm leaving first then" Jinwoo told Sungbin. He then got up from his seat and went to his members to notice them, about him leaving. Youngjae is the first one to see him.

"Hyungnim are you leaving?" Youngjae asked which makes everyone shifted their attention to Jinwoo.

"Yes Youngjae. Everyone I'm leaving first, see you in two weeks"

-----------

*Cling cling

The bells on the door ring simultaneously with Jinwoo entering the cafe. The cafe is still empty and there aren't any customers yet. The sound of the bell alarmed Mrs.Sung who was waiting at the cashier while playing with her phone. She was going to say welcome to the customer when she realized that the person who just entered is her one and only son.

"Oohhh my Jinwoo-ya~" she squealed in happiness and immediately ran towards Jinwoo and engulfed him in a big hug. The amount of how much she missed him is evident from this hug "when did you come back son? Why didn't you tell me beforehand?"

"Because I want to surprise you mom. Do you miss me?"

"A lot. It's been so long since I saw you" she hugged him once more and he hugged her back "oh anyway congrats for winning your second title. I know you can do very well son" she proudly said while tapping her son's arm.

She's very proud of her son's achievement after what had happened in his life. But still the incident still haunted her, guilty still lingering on her even till this moment. Both parties are aware of that, but none are brave enough to mention it.

"Thanks mom. How's the cafe doing?" Jinwoo asked while he's observing the cafe a little bit. Nothing really changes when he sees it.

"We're doing great, the sales actually go down a little bit but it's still enough at least"

"Ahh I see. I will help you today mom" Jinwoo said while he rolled up his sleeves, getting ready to help his mom. But he's stopped immediately on his track.

"Hey it's fine you don't have to. I'm sure you're tired right, just sit over there be a good boy and enjoy your stay. I will bring what you want" she said while she forced him to sit at one of the tables.