Chapter 29

"Oh that's right. We actually have videos of Eunho and Youngjae vibing to your song Hanni-ssi. Do you want to see it?" Yunyang told Hanni to entertain her a little bit while they're waiting for their food to get ready.

Hanni nods her head agreeing to his suggestion and so he starts searching for the said video in his phone. He found it rather quickly and immediately gave it to Hanni to watch.

Right now both of them are in front of a food stall in one of the night street market in korea. They are still shooting for Newjeans's content and right now they go in two with each partner consisting of a member of Newjeans and Mighty. They're given the freedom to roam around the market to get whatever they like. Basically they only need to shoot their free time.

Hanni is partnered up with Yunyang, the sixth man of the team and also Jinwoo's replacement

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hanni is partnered up with Yunyang, the sixth man of the team and also Jinwoo's replacement. She was disappointed at first since it could've been him whom she's hanging around right now. But turns out Yunyang isn't bad at all, he's a fun guy and really know how to lift up the mood. She's having a great time with him, but still she'd prefer it if it was Jinwoo.

"Ohhh they're pretty good at it" Hanni commented while giving the phone back to Yunyang, he immediately gave a dumbfounded expression because of Hanni's comment.

"Eyyyy you're joking right Hanni-ssi. Look carefully, don't they look like squid squirming around" Hanni couldn't help but to laugh because of Yunyang metaphor. He knows he caught her on her lie and starts laughing too. 

The two of them then continue talking with each other while waiting for their food. Yunyang is the one who keeps on throwing various topics.

"Excuse me here's your order" the worker called them. Yunyang then takes both of their foods and after saying thank you they left to go to the table provided there.

"Here Hanni-ssi, be careful it's still  hot" Yunyang passed Hanni's food to her.

"Thanks Yunyang-ssi"

"You're welcome" both of them try the food immediately and they're satisfied with the taste.

They talk to the camera and giving each other review on the food. They continue to eat the food while also keeping the conversation going.

"Yunyang-ssi, the regional season will start soon, right. I think it's in around a month Or maybe one and a half from now? You'll get busy with practices right" Hanni asked in which he nodded first to respond immediately because there's still food on his mouth.

"Correct, the boys and te coaching staff will be busy with practices and coming up with new strats also optimalize the old ones. I don't think I'll get as busy as they are since I'm just a substitution but I'll still be busier than now" Yunyang explained, Hanni quickly shakes her head to  opposing what he said.

"Don't talk like that Yunyang-ssi. You're as good as they are. I believe your chance will come soon"

"Thanks Hanni-ssi. I never believe I'll be cheered up by an idol. That gives me more motivation to train harder" he said which makes her slightly embarrassed, he sees it and finds it rather cute."oh that's right, come a little bit closer Hanni-ssi I've got something to say" he suddenly asked Hanni to come closer to him.