Chapter 23

*Hanni pov

"Mrs.Sung thank you for the food today, it was so delicious. Your menu is the best though I really like it" Minji thanked her after we paid for our food.

We're now on our way to go back to our dorm after spending hours here hanging out after so long. It was fun especially since I've got the chance to spent a long conversation with Jinwoo oppa. It's so great to catching up with each other after we lost contact for a period of times due to our busyness. The conversation we had cured my longing for him.

I've been wanting to call him for so long, but every time I was so tired after the long day I had and also because I'm afraid I will disturb him since he was in the middle of the tournament. I wish we could talk more, but sadly we can't since the others already want to go home.

"Thank you so much Minji, I'm glad all of you enjoy it like always. Are you going home now?" Mrs.Sung asked.

"Yes Mrs.Sung. We'll make sure to come here More frequently like before"

"Sure I'm looking forward to that, when you come I'll prepare a bunch of cakes for you to eat so make sure to empty your stomach beforehand ok" Mrs.Sung said while she raises his thumbs up, we responded to her by giving the same gestures back. "Alright then,Be careful on your way girls. Thanks for coming"

We leave the cafe right after Mrs.Sung said her goodbye to us. On our way out we still keep on chatting together, that time I got a message from Kkura unnie inviting me to play together later at night. When I got that message I immediately thought about inviting Jinwoo oppa to play together with us.

"Girls, you can go to the van first. I've got something to do" I've told my members and make a u turn to enter the cafe again.

"Sure. Have fun with your boyfriend Hanni~" I heard Minji teasing me right before I reentered.

"H-he's not my boyfriend!!" I objected to her before I enter the cafe again.

Once I'm inside, I immediately look at where he was before, but he's not there anymore. Turns out he already moved to the cashier with Mrs.Sung.

"What's wrong Hanni? Did you left your belongings?" Mrs.Sung asked me.

"No Mrs.Sung I've got something to talk about with Jinwoo oppa"

"Me?" Jinwoo oppa asked in confusion while pointing at himself.

"Yes you oppa. What are you doing tonight?" I asked him. Immediately after I said that mrs.sung closed her mouth with her hands, she looks kinda shocked too. This makes me wonder what's wrong with my question.

"Omooooo are you asking him out right now Hanni?"

"Nononono it's not like that Mrs.Sung" I frantically denied her assumption. I don't really know why I denied it that strongly I just did it instinctively. I could feel she kinda looks disappointed though "I just got a message from Kkura unnie, she invited me to play together tonight, I'm just wondering if Jinwoo oppa wants to join us or not" I stated my intention to them, and I got two different reactions too from them.

"Oh sure I guess. At what time exactly?"

"9 oppa"

"Alright sure let's play" Jinwoo oppa agreed to join me.

"Yeyyyy thank you oppa. That's all I want to ask, so see you later then oppa, goodbye again Mrs.Sung" I say goodbye and leave after we bid goodbye to each other.

Once I left the cafe I immediately went to our van, since everyone is already waiting for me to come.

"sorry for making you wait, girls" I apologize while entering the van.