Chapter 27

"Hanni unnie when will he arrive?" Hyein asked Hanni who's on her phone chatting with someone.

Newjeans members are now back to their dormitory after their last schedule for the day has finished. Right now the members are all scattered all around the living room. They're waiting for Jinwoo to come with their cakes.

"He said he's already nearby, he said he'll arrive in 15 minutes 10 minutes ago, so maybe he'll be here in 5 minutes?"

"Alright then, I'm gonna wait for him"

"Him or the cakes Hyein-ah?" Hanni tried to tease the maknae. Hyein on the spot immediately think about the counter attack to Hanni's attempt to tease her.

"Correction cakes because the one who's waiting for him is you Hanni unnie" Hanni is taken aback by Hyein's counter attack. Hyein saw it and she smirks knowing that she got her unnie for good "eyyyy you don't have any rebuttal unnie so it's true. Awww you're so cute unnie~" Hyein further teases Hanni.

"How dare you tease your unnie like this Hyein-ah" 

"What happen here?" Minji asks when she hears the commotion from the kitchen while she's preparing the utensils in advance before the cakes arrive.

"It's nothing unnie. Hanni unnie is just being shy cause I teased her"

"Really? How did you tease her Hyein?"

"I said that the one who's waiting for Jinwoo-ssi is her and she grew silent. Hehehe it's not even the ammunition we have and yet she's already like this unnie. Aren't you curious how Hanni unnie will reacts with the photos we took?"

"Oh that's right, I think now is the correct time. Haerin-ah danni come here and brings your phone with you" Minji announced while she called the remaining two girls. Hanni got more nervous because of this. Minji could become one of the worst people when it comes to teasing her. 

"W-what photos do you guys have?" Hanni asked nervously, but she only gained a sly smirk from Hyein and Minji.

Not long after Danni and Haerin came out from their room. Both of them don't know about what happened and just came out fully oblivious about the situation right now.

"Minji unnie why did you call us?" Haerin asked to have a grasp of what's happening there right now.

"Haerin-ah, you still have those photos right" Minji asked her.

She purposely didn't say clearly what photos she meant to make Hanni feel more nervous. Haerin at first doesn't get it too, but Minji give a clue by pointing at Hanni and that instant Haerin finally get the clue.

"Oh that one I almost forgot about it unnie. Why did you ask unnie? Should I show it now?"

"Correct. Let's execute the plan guys" Haerin nods her heads and starts scrolling through her gallery to find the said photos.

Everyone is looking forward to start the teasing they've been planning for long. On the other side Hanni is feeling extremely nervous right now. She doesn't know what they've in hand to tease her and that clearly makes her so nervous.

"W-what plan? Y-yahh what the h-hell are you plotting behind me" Hanni asked nervously but none of her members answer. Her nervousness grows even more.

"Ahhh found it" Hanni exclaimed before she shows the photos to Hanni. Hanni immedi blushing hard when she saw the photo.

It was a photo of both Hanni and Jinwoo together and they were laughing together. They look like they're having fun, but the problem she has is that it kinda looks like photo of a couple, that's the reason why she's blushing really hard.