Chapter 50

"See you later Hanni-ya" Jinwoo said to Hanni who's now at the passenger seat beside him.

Both of them are now in from of the ador building. Jinwoo is dropping her there since they have to go out at the same time.

"See you later oppa. I'll call you when I get the time" Hanni replied to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek, before she went down from his car.

With a last wave of goodbye, Hanni eventually enters her company building. Jinwoo waited until she was out of his sight, to make sure that she got in just fine. Once she did he starts driving to his destination. On the way there he got a phone call from his mom.

"Hello mom, what's the matter?" He asked her while he was still focusing on the road.

"What is your plan for today son?"

"I'm going to the doctor right now mom. I want to get my hand treated"

"Oh I see. Have you eaten some breakfast son?"

"I have. Hanni made me a simple sandwich this morning. It was so delicious, you should try it sometime mom"

"Oh really? I should ask her to make me one sometimes"

"Is that all the reason why you call me though mom? To ask about my plans today?" Jinwoo asked.

"It is. I'm just curious about your plan for today. Oh that's right, what time do you think you'll finish?"

"Hmmm... I don't know, maybe around noon. Shall we have lunch together mom?" He suggested to her after he first answered her question.

"Sure let's go. Will you get me?"

"Yes mom, I'll fetch you at the cafe as soon as I finish. Just wait there, I'll call you again after I'm done"

"Alright son see you"

After he hungs up the call, Jinwoo just simply continue his drive while listening to some music. It takes him around 25 minutes to arrived at the hospital. Once his inside the building, he first looks for the information about the doctor's room location and he goes on there immediately after he finds it. He then registers first before he goes to the waiting room until he's called.

"Calling for number 17" finally his number is being called after waiting for quite long. The nurse escorted him into the doctor's room.

At first when he enters the Doctor were having his attention at his monitor. It was only after he noticed that there were new patients coming in that he shifted the attention towards Jinwoo.

"Good morning, Mr.Sung Jinwoo. I'm Dr.Sung Hansoo. Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you Dr.Sung" Jinwoo greeted the doctor back.

"Please have a seat" the doctor told him to. And with that said, Jinwoo takes a seat at the provided chair "so may I know what your problem is?"

"So I think around a month ago, I was having some problems with my hand. At first I occasionally felt a sharp pain around my hand, and then sometimes I lost the strength on my grip, I also got a shaking hand too. I tried checking it with a doctor from Japan and he diagnosed me with a CTS. But because of my field of work I haven't got the chance to treat it. That's why I'm here to get some treatment for it" Jinwoo explained his condition to the doctor while the doctor took notes from Jinwoo's explanation.

"I see. May I know what your profession is, Mr.Sung?"

"I'm a professional gamer"

"Ohhh I see I see, that's actually a pretty challenging job for your hand right. Alright, Can I have the injured hand?" Jinwoo puts the said hand on the table. Doctor Sung then takes it and starts examining it by pressing some parts of the hand "My son is a fan of video game too. Nowadays he's into this game called project x. He told me that recently our country has performed pretty well in this game and he said that he's a big fan of a player called ego. Are you by any chance him?"