Chapter 39

"Jinwoo is that you? I can't believe I met you here, I've been searching for you for so long. How are you doing dude? Wait.... I don't really need to ask that right, obviously you're doing well now" Jaegal asked.

He asked it in a way that's similar like when someone met with their old friends. Of course it was a fake for him though. Everyone briefly shifted their attention away from Jinwoo. Jinwoo was left in disbelief though when Jaegal acted like that towards him.

"Do you know him Jaegal?"

"Yes sir we used to be a very very close friends. We always play together everyday, right Jinwoo" he said, twisting the real fact that happens in reality.

He then got beside and dapple his arms on Jinwoo's shoulder, he's acting as if the two of them are close friends which of course isn't true. It was his way to show his power again to Jinwoo and to intimidate him like he used to do in school. Of course this gesture of him makes Jinwoo feel in discomfort.

Jinwoo's teammates sees the discomfort in Jinwoo's face when he does that. They don't know what happened to the two of them but they all got the feeling that the reason why Jinwoo suddenly behaved strangely is because of Jaegal. They couldn't ask him to have his hand off from Jinwoo out of nowhere though.

On the other side, Jinwoo is now surrounded with negativity. Anger, fear, disgust and many more mix inside of him. The root of everything was Jaegal's sudden appearance and blatant lie he shown to everyone in the room. Of course since Jinwoo never revealed the identity of his bullies, no one is aware of Jaegal's identity right now. And it's so sickening for Jinwoo to see him acting like they're the best of friends.

"G-get your hand off from me" Jinwoo said to Jaegal without looking at him.

He asked it in a timid manner. Jinwoo was still heavily in fear of Jaegal, hence why he asked it in that manner. It was deep down from his subconsciousness. Jaegal the recipient could hear what Jinwoo said, but it was hard for him to understand what Jinwoo said to him.

"What did you say?" He asked back to Jinwoo.

"I SAID GET YOUR HAND OFF FROM ME!!!" Jinwoo suddenly shouted, he's glaring to Jaegal too.

Everyone in the room was surprised when Jinwoo suddenly shouted. He's usually a very composed individuals, it's rare to see him raising his voice lets alone bursting in anger right now. Everyone was confused and surprised because of it.

On the other hand, the first response from Jaegal was scoffing. He finds it really ridiculous that Jinwoo has the gut to do that to him. In the past, Jinwoo done the same thing too and as a result he was beaten in return by Jaegal and his gang. Jaegal feels like doing the same thing too, but he's becoming sly now. He purposely do what Jinwoo asked him to and acted hurt by it. In the eyes of the others it looks like Jinwoo is the guy at the moment.

At that moment Sungbin who was sitting beside Jinwoo, Approached him and asked about his wellbeing.

"Jinwoo what's the problem? Are you alright?" Instead of answering Sungbin's question, Jinwoo opted to stormed out of the room without saying anything.

Of course that behavior from his further confusing everyone present in the room. The CEO is irritated he found him very rude for doing that. His teammates and coach are looking at each other trying to figuring out what happened. And Jaegal.... He's satisfied to see Jinwoo acting like that. In his eyes, Jinwoo still looks like a loser like in the past.

"What's wrong with that guy?" The CEO grumbled. He keeps on talking bad on Jinwoo.

While it's happening, Sungbin signaled to his teammates to look for Jinwoo.