Chapter 19

"Welcome to our shop Miss, what can I help you with?" The shop owner welcomed Hanni.

After walking around for quite sometimes to find the cakes shop, Hanni finally found one a few blocks away from the restaurant they were in just now.

While Hanni is buying the donuts, Jinwoo waits outside chilling with a single cigarettes lit. Of course he lit the cigarettes after Hanni got inside the shop.

"Do you have some donuts ready?" Hanni asked the owner while scanning the display scanning for the donuts.

"Yes we do Miss"

"Can I have a portion of donuts please"

"Oh sure, do you have any requests for the flavors that you want?" 

"You can mix it" after getting Hanni's preference, the owner goes towards where donuts are.

Hanni follows behind while she looks around in case she wants to buy some extra bread. And she was spotted on with the decision. Out of nowhere she thought to buy a loaf of bread for Jinwoo.

After she got the bread, Hanni check on the donuts she ordered. She takes a look at the donuts that already chosen by th owner and there she saw that there's still none of her favorite yet.

"ohh but please make sure that you've chocolate flavors in it and do you have a mint chocolate flavor?"

"Yes we do. Shall I include it too?"

"Yes please, that we'll be great" the owner nods her head, receiving Hanni's request so well.

Soon after she finally finished. And after packing the donuts she checks on Hanni to see if she has anything to order more.

"Alright miss this is the donuts. Do you want me to include the bread too?" Hanni nodded her head and handed the loaf of bread to her "Is this all?"

"Yes miss"

"Alright. Please follow me to the cashier for the payment process" the owner then takes the donuts and the bread to the cashier and starts counting for how much Hanni has to pay for "thank you so much for buying from our store. We're glad we can serve you well and Have a good day" she said to Hanni after Hanni paid.

Hanni left the store immediately after she got the cakes with her. Once she's outside she immediately spots Jinwoo waiting for her outside. The situation right now is like when a boyfriend waiting for his girlfriend to come out from her house, and that's exactly how Hanni's feel too. She slightly feels flutter because of it, and Jinwoo's back view isn't helping at all.

Even though it was his back that facing Hanni, it was enough to points on Jinwoo's coolness. With one of his hands on his crutches and the other hanging around on the side holding a cigarette. It was more than enough to make Hanni's heart flutter. Even with his disability, Hanni still finds him attractive. Her real feeling is getting clearer with each day that they spent together, which she still doesn't acknowledge. The only downside right now is the cigarettes on his hand.

"Jinwoo oppa" Hanni calls him while he walks towards her. When he heard her voice, he instinctively put out the cigarettes and waved the smoke away.

"You're done Hanni?" He asked her trying to put the facades.

"You don't need to hide it away from me oppa. I already saw you"

"Ahhh sorry. I know you don't like to see me smoking. I don't have defense so I'll just apologize to you" He shyly apologized to her.

"It's fine oppa. It's true that I don't like it, but in the end I'm not in place too really stop you from doing it"

"Thanks Hanni, at least you care about my health. Anyway shall we get going now?"