Chapter 10

"alright good work today guys. That was our last scrim for today, let's evaluate it a little bit and then call it a day" the coach of team mighty said after they finished the last round of the match.

They've been grinding for the past few days, training everyday and spend most of their time playing the game to improve their skills. With the last results they got, they're so determined to bring back the champions title to their side.

"Hyungnim I have a little bit of suggestions here" Youngjae raised his hands starting off the discussion.

"Alright hit us with it Youngjae"

"Well it's just a simple idea from me, but I think we should try to bring back the lurking strats to our team. I think with the current situation and the current patch it will be a good strategy to implement" Youngjae stated his mind to the team. It took them a few seconds to take what he said and to come up with a response.

"Hmmm..... That might be a good point. But who do you think we should assign the roles to? There's a reason why we stop doing it, and that's because we're not too good at it. None of us can pull that strategy perfectly like the other team does" Baekho asked Youngjae. Which the team agrees to and are now waiting for Youngjae's answers.

"Isn't Jinwoo hyung pretty good at it?"

"Me? We'll I'm fine to take the roles if it's for the team. But I think I should swap my agents roles maybe with Sungbin or Yunho hyung" 

"Wanna try to do it with me Jinwoo?" Sungbin suggested.

"Sure hyung. Shall we share the shout calling too?"

"That's worth a try I guess" Jinwoo said which also agreed by the other members of the team.

"Alright let's try to implement it on our next scrim, I'll try to look for a strategy to accommodate that in the meantime. Let's go to the next point then" After that they throw some ideas and suggestions with each other.

Of course there's some debates going on because of that. The discussion lasted for almost an hour after the last scrims ended.

"I think that's all guys. Good job today, you can take a rest" their coach closed the discussion session and immediately the guys are scattered around the room with some going back to their PC like Jinwoo.

"Hyungs let's go eat outside. I'm hungry" Youngjae asked his hyungs.

"Great idea. Let's go, I'm in. Jinwoo and Sungbin hyung you guys join too right" Yunho invited Jinwoo.

"I think I'll skip too this time hyung. I don't really want to eat out, I'll just have it delivered here. I wanted to try something" he rejected the invitation before he went back into the game.

"Me too. You three can go by yourself, invite our coach too" Sungbin also rejected, and just like Jinwoo he also goes back to the game. And the two of them start talking with each other seemingly to discuss more about the decision they decided earlier.

"Ok then. Do you want anything? we can buy it for you if you want" Sungbin 

"Nah we're fine" 

"Alright then. Bye hyung" Jinwoo and Sungbin just simply waved their hands to the leaving group.

-----------

"Hey Jinwoo-ya, what're you doing?" Sungbin asked Jinwoo who has been quiet for a while, while he washes the dirty dishes.

The two of them just finished their discussion they were doing and now are just chilling while waiting for the other to be back. After he's done with the dishes Sungbin approaches Jinwoo who's apparently been playing with his phone all this time.