Chapter 46

"How was your day Hanni? Is it fun?"

"It was soooo much fun oppa. Wait I got some photos from the photoshoot on my phone" Hanni then reached out to her phone that she placed at the table in front of them "I take it myself since I want to show it to you~~" Hanni continues talking by herself while she scrolls through her album. Her voice is carrying hints of excitement.

Jinwoo just waited there silently. He's once again mesmerized by Hanni's cuteness that's so vibrant. Her adorableness is making him melting his slightly troubled heart. It was clear to him once again that the mere presence of her is enough to brighten even the worst day in his life.

"what do you think oppa?" Hanni showed Jinwoo the photo she's been searching and asking for his opinion in the process as well.

Jinwoo takes a closer inspection on the photo showed at him

Jinwoo takes a closer inspection on the photo showed at him. He instantly fell under her charm once again. Still though he tried to stay focus so he could give her the review from him. It's clear though what kind of review he's gonna give.

"Is this for the photoshoot? It's good but it looks more casual than I thought it would be. It doesn't look like the kind of photos you'll get from going to a photoshoot"

"Oh nono this is not for the photoshoot. My members took it for me. We like to take photos of each other oppa"

"I see.... Well they were not wong. You really look good in this photo Hanni. You're looking extremely cute and Charming. That hairstyle really suits you as well. I like it Hanni, you look so pretty" Jinwoo gives his honest opinion.

He takes another look on the photos and after a short while he starts nodding his head, seemingly agreeing to his own opinion. Due to the positive review he gave and also the compliment coming out from him, Hanni starting to become fluttered. Hearing him calling her pretty and cute was enough to give her a butterfly.

"T-thanks" Hanni thanked him.

She tries to hide the fact that she's flustered right now, yet he
r trembling betrayed her. Thankfully Jinwoo was oblivious to it, he was still looking at the photo even more.

"O-ok that's e-enough. You've seen it t-too long already" Hanni said to him before she snatched her phone from his hold.

Immediately after that Jinwoo starts staring at Hanni. His eyes are similar to those from kids that want to win over the older person, in order for them to get what they wish for.

"Do you have another photos, Hanni? I want to see more if you're fine" Jinwoo asked her, once again with those eyes he showed her earlier.

She wasn't planning this to become a photo's showing section, but naturally it becomes like that. Hanni continues to show him various photos of her. Whether it's from the photoshoot, candid photos, the photos her members took or her selfies. She also shared some of her childhoods photos. She also introduced to him their group's app which they used to share whatever they want with their fans "bunnies".