Chapter 2

Suddenly Above the sky, there was a White light above the sky which is attract the attention of whole East Desolation.

Heavenly Secret Pavilion!

The Genius List

"Those who are Top 15 outstanding Genius Below 25 Years who are on the list will be rewarded"

A majestic Voice spread all over the whole East Desolation and all Cultivator felt Surpress because of it's power.

Many Old monsters who was sleeping in their respective forces open their eyes and a look of Surprise appeared on thier faces and also dignified.

A Great power!

This is all the Cultivator in East Desolation is thinking.

Suddenly the White light Change into a Scroll and a word was written.

'The top 15: Jared Qin, He is the Genius of a Qin Family, a 23 year old Peak of Aquired Realm. He was Actually the Leader of the younher Generation of Qin Family but he was a cultivation maniac so he always like to Cultivate. Reward: Gold core Pill.

After Reading the the content, all cultivators burst into uproar. They didn't expect that the Top 15 was actually in the Peak of Aquaired Realm.

You must know that ordinary Cultivator will Reach the Aquired realm at the age of 35 to 40.

The most shocking one is the Reward. If this son get the reward, he will surely advance in Gold Core Realm at the age of 23. A freaking Genius.

Many cultivators almost go Crazy because of the reward.

In the Qin Family Mansion.

"Father, I'm actually expose and also a rank 15" A young man said with smile looking at his Ranking above. He is Actually Jared, the son of the Qin Family.

"The owner of Heavenly Secret Pavillion is a Great power, even i felt pressure when i heard his voice. "

"But the reward is so generous, if you can get is you will surely advance"

The middle age man said seriously with a solemn expressuon on his face. He is Jacob Qin. The current Patriach of the Qin Family. A cultivator in the Peak of Transformation Realm.

While everyone is discussinh about the son of the Qin Family, The Scrolled move again and a new Rank appeared.

'The Top 14: Hansel Wong. The Hidden Genius of Night Organization. He is 21 years old and a Level 1 Gold core Cultivator. He is the grandson of the Leader of Night Organization which is hidden to the world. He once killed a Cultivator of Level 3 Gold core Realm in Western Sea Area. Reward: High Level Asssination Technique.

After reading the Top 14 in Genius Ranking, all cultivator shivered and shock because the Night Organization is a Behemoth Force comparable into first Class Sect, and it is an Assasin Organization.

They become more afraid but the other geniused judt sneered because they think that they can defeat him easily.

Another white light appeared on the scroll and the Next rankings was Release.

'The Top 13: Venus Scarlett, The maiden of Youchi Sect. She's just 21 Years old but she reached the realm of Level 3 Gold core Realm. She is good at Illusions and bewitching technique. Reward: Beauty Pill( it can keep your beauty for 100 years)

Looking at the Scroll almost there are no Surpirse in the eyes if Cultivators because they knew the Youchi Sect is a First Class Sect with a deep foundation and Venus is also Famous in East Desolation.

But all woman look envy because of the reward she get. There is no woman who didn't want to remain young and beautiful.

After a while another Rank appeared on the Scroll and all cultivator focus on it.

'The Top 12: Zed Chu, he is a Wild cultivator who is love to fight. He's just 20 year old yet achieve the Realm of level 4 Gold Core Realm. He have a War Holy body. The more he fight the fast he will become stronger. Reward: A Bottle of Blood Essense.

"What the fuck?"

"He Really on the list!"

"It's him. The fighting madman."

The East Desolation was completely boiling right now because the Rank 12 was actually a Rouqe Cultivator and didn't belong to any force or Family.

Aside the fact the he have the War Holy Body, the reward for Rank 12 is more generous than the others.

Some forces and major families began to move to find Zed Chu and recruit him to their Family. The War holy Body is one of the Top 10 Holy Body in the World, and if there is no Accident he will surely reach the Tribulation Realm above.

Zed Chu who was covered with blood look at the sky and a fighting spirit flash in his eyes.

Looking at his own rankings, he knew that there are many powerful young genius above him and his was blood was completely excited to fight even though he just finish the Bloody fight with some Evil Gang.

"I hope they won't let me down"

After saying that he flew towards a certain direction with fast speed.

In a Heavenly Mountain. Luka was sitting inside the Main Hall of Heavenly Pavilion while drinking some kind of Spiritual Tea.

In front of him was a screen which is the movement of All cultivator in East Desolation Land. This is his privilage given by the system, once he publish a list he can see the reaction of those Cultivator and also he had recieve countless Faith adn gain some reputation.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion

Realm: Transformation Realm Level 1

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 1000

He was quite satisfied about the faith he recieve and it can be convert into Heavenly points. After Recieving the points earlier, Luka immediately use the 500 points to improve his Cultivation base from the peak of Nascent Soul Realm to Level 1 Transformation Realm.

Looking at the eager look of Cultivators, he decided to continue publish the list to create more reputation.

All Cultivators look at the sky because there was a movement in the Rankings Scroll and a new name has appeared.

'The Top 11: Gibbo Zhu , The Holy Son of the Saber Holy Land. He was Born with Saber intent rooted in his bones and Achieve the Level 6 Gold core Realm at the age of 19 Years Old. He is the son of the Great Elder of the Sect. He crowned as a Holy son 3 years ago and he is considered to be invincible at the same realm. Reward: A Semi Divine Weapon.