Chapter 45

'Om'

The Scroll above trembled againd all cultivator look at the list with expectation.

'The Rank 28: The Buddha Temple. It is only a 3rd rate forces 25 Years ago but suddenly rose and become the First Rate Force 20 years ago because they recieve a great Inheritance from Immortal Realm. Several Buddha Ancestor improve their Strenght and become enlightment. It is guarded by 5 Peak of the Great Emperor Realm and 3 Great Empyrean Realm.
Reward: 5 Great Emperor Pill and Great Empyrean Realm Scripture.

'Boom!'

'So that's how it is'

'The Buddha Temple is really Great'

All cultivators look at the direction of the Buddha Temple with awe.

They didn't expect that the rise of Buddha Temple is because of the Inheritance from Immortal Realm.

At first, Several Forces become surpirse because of it's sudden rise. Some of them even suspect that the Buddha Temple have a great support of Top Forces in the Upper Realm.

'Om'

The light above trembled again and the Scroll was refresh. A New Ranks have appeared.

'The Rank 27: The Co Family. It is actually one of the Oldest first rate force in Upper realm. Although they extremely lowkey their strenght is not bad. 10 years ago, they found a trace of small world and get all resources inside that's why the strenght of several ancestors brokethrough. It is guided by 3 Peak of the Great Emperor Realm and 4 Great Empyrean Realm.
Reward: 1 Great Emperor Artifact and Great Empyrean Illusion Formation Array

Looking at the rankings above, several cultivators didn't have a shock after reading the content because several years ago, the Co announce this matter.

The Co Family was considered to be most lowkey Family in the Upper realm that's why no forces was hostile or enemy.

They also born in the World after their ancestors brokethough and publicize this matter.

Several cultivators approve about the rankings above because the Co Family was really Strong and deserve it.

Looking at the sky, All forces and cultivators look forward to the next forces who will appear in the list.

They also knew that they have many hidden forces who is extremley Strong and very lowkey.

'Om'

The scroll above trembled again and the ranking was refresh.

'The Rank 26: The Sky Dragon Sect. It is founded 13 years ago by Martin. It become famous and become First Rate Force. After he entered the Heavenly Forbidden Area, the Avatar of the Heavenly Lord help him become a Great Emperor. His strenght began to improve by leaf bounds and 8 years ago he become an Expert of the 3rd stage of the Great Empyrean Realm. His Sect was Guarded by 11 Peak of the Great Emperor Realm and 4 Great Empyrean Realm.
Reward: 3 Great Emperor Artifact and Great Empyrean Killing Formation Array.

'Boom!'

'It's him'

'The dark horse 13 Years ago!'

'He really become Great Emperor after entering the Heavenly Forbidden Area'

'Idiot, look at the content. He already become Great Empyrean Realm.'

'I heard from a friend of mine that the Great Empyrean is the realm Above Great Emperor realm. '

Several cultivators look at the sky with with admiration.

They all envy the luck of Martin because it is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The whole Upper Realm was boiling and several Top forces already send a gifts to the Sky Dragon Sect to make friends.

Some Top forces also began to contact Martin for Marriage.

All of them was shock because they didn't expect that a young cultivator will grow in such extent in a short period of time.

None of them have the courage to question the Sky Dragon Sect if they are qualified on the list or not.

Almost all First Class Forces become awe in that sect because sometimes ago, The Sky Dragon Sect Destroyed another First Class Force.

'Om'

While they are talking about the Sky Dragon Sect, the scroll above trembled again and they all knkw that there will be another Forces to appear.

All of them look at the sky with expectation.

'The Rank 25: The First Rate Ye Family. It is one of the Mysterious and Oldest First rate Family in the Upper Realm. They have several connections in Immortal Family especially in the Immortal Li Family. 5 Years ago, one of their ancestors travelled to differents Land and obtain an ancient relic filled with countless Martial Arts Cultivation Technique. There strenght began to Sky rocket. The Ye Family was guarded by 4 Peak of the Great Emperor Realm and one High level, fifth Stage Great Empyrean Realm.
Reward: Great Empyrean Realm Defensive Array Formation and Great Empyrean Realm Killing Array Formation

Wow!

After reading the content above. All forces shock and surprise especially the Immortal Forces.

They didn't expect that in a First Rate forces they have a High Level Great Empyrean Realm who was Guarding.

One must know that First Stage to Second stage of the Great Empyrean realm can be considered as a Low Level Great Empyrean realm experts. When the Strenght reach the third stage to Fourth stage Great Empyrean Realm Expert it can be considered as a Mid level Great Empyrean Realm Expert. When a Cultivator reach the Fifth stage to Six Stage it can be considered as a High Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts. When the Strenght reach the Seventh Stage to Eighth Stage it can be considered as a Top Level Great Empyrean Experts. When the cultivators reach the Ninth stage only it can be called a Cultivator on the Peak of the Great Empyrean Experts.

Some of them was dumbounded like several First rate forces because they all First rate forces but there's have a huge Gap Between them.

After a while, several forces flew towards the directions of the Ye Family to Congratulate and Send gifts.

Even some Immortal Forces began to matchmake their Children ti have connections. It is the face of High Level Great Empyrean Experts. As for the Strenght no one doubts because a High Level Great Empyrean Experts can destroyed ten or more Mid Level Great Empyrean Expert.

'Om'

Suddenly, the Scroll above trembled again and a new rankings was about to appeared.