Chapter 24

All Cultivators look at those people with admiration in their eyes.

Suddenly A powerful forces almost Envelop the whole Area and Five middled aged man appeared and behind them was The 20 Elites. Don't look at their Appearance but they actually Older.

All Warriors and Comanders Kneeled at this moment.

"Greet the Five Heavenly Generals"

The scene immediately become silent and all forces look at Five Heavenly Generals with Shock because they really felt an Dangerous Aura.

They immediately Realize the Rankings in the Heavenly Secret Pavillion. The lowest was the Heavrnly Warrios, Followe by Heavenly Elites and Heavenly Comander then the Five Heavenly Generals.

The top Forces didn't have a shock because they knew that this is just a Tip of the power of Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

Suddenly their was a Huge eyes in the sky.

All Cultivators was numb because they knew that it was the Heavenly Dao of Profound Sky Continent.

Zero look at uno with a wry smile and Said. " I told you not to Release your Breath"

Uno on the other side didn't care and look at the Eye's above with a wide Grin.

"Who are you people? You're all a strong Experts. You didn't Belong to this world at all"

The voice of Heavenly Reverated in the sky, he was curious and look vigilant because he felt a danger in those five Heavenly Generals.

"Hey Little Heavenly Dao, Go away or I beat you to Death"

A sweet Voice sounded in the Air and Two Woman appeared in the Scene.

Selena wave her hands and the Eye of Heavenly Dao Disappeared in the Sky.

Once again all Forces who was Presents are all Nervous.

This Heavenly Secret Pavilion is too Evil!

Even the Heavenly Dao was Treated like that.

They secretly shouts in their heart.

Suddenly, Three Person Appeared in front of them, the two was an Old man and the other one was Mysterious, they can't see the face because of a lingering power.

All Members of Heavenly Secret Pavillion Kneeled Down including Venice and the Others.

"Meet The Lord"

"Meet the Master"

"Meet Heavenly Uncle"

The voice was echoing loud and all forces comeback to their senses and immediately Kneeled Down.

"Meet The Heavenly Secret Pavillion Lord"

Luka look at the people below with a slight smile but all of them can't see it because the Mystery Mist was Covering his whole Existence.

"This time, those who will passed the Test will be a Member of Heavenly Palace that i will Create. "

His Voice was not loud but all Cultivators heard it.

A throne appeared in the Air and Luka sit on it comfortably.

Several Chair Also Appeared and Those Five Heavenly Generals, maid and his Disciples, nephew was sitting.

The Old butler was on his side as always.

The one who was giving the Test was the Heavenly Servant.

All Cultivators who was Participate in the trials try thier best to pass.

Some of them even fainted because of the lack of qi.

Time have passed it's been few days since the Trials was started and it's already coming to an end.

Only 800 Cultivators have passed and Officially become a member of the force he wants to Create.

Luka flew above and all Cultivators and Forces look at him.

He raised his hand and secretly use the Voice Creation rewarded by the system.

Suddenly, A mejestic Palace was actually built from Scratch in front of them.

Some of them even rub their eyes if they just have hallucinate but the reality is in front of them.

All of them look at the figure above with Admiration and worship, perhaps only the Heavenly Secret Pavillion Lord can do this gidly things.

Luka look at the Scene below with Satisfaction because he needed many faiths right now before going to the Upper Realm.

"This is the Residence of the Heavenly Palace. All cultivators who passed the Trials will be the Members of Heavenly Palace. "

"The Heavenly Palace will be manage by my Servant."

"The Heavenly Palace didn't care about Worldly Affairs, it is exist just some foreign outsiders attack the Continent in the Future. All Sects amd Force can develop naturally, I jusy hope you will show a little Respect in the force that i Created."

His Voice was Resounded in the Whole Continent and A merit falls above the Heavenly Palace which is the approval of Heavenly Dao.

"Your Excellency, Is the Heavenly Secret Pavillion Leaving?"

This time Dong Li ask respectfully and Venice on the other hand was nervous because she was affraid that his Master will be angered because of sudden Questions.

Luka look at the Oldman with slight smile and said Slightly.

'Let's see each other in the Upper Realms if the fate allows us.

After That Luka and the others Disappeared Leaving only The Heavenly Servant.

All Cultivators sigh because of this. The universe was endless and there's no Permanent things in this world, everything was have an ending. Perhaps only Luka who can break that common sense.

......

In the Upper Realm.

The Heavenly Secret Pavillion Appeared in a Barren Mountain, it was one of the forbidden Area in the Upper Realm.

The Upper Realm was Divided into several Lands and places.

The Upper arealm was called The Perfect World.

There are seversl Lands and 4 Forbidden Area who was no Owner.

It's been A week since they ascend in the Upper Realm.

Luka who was Sitting in the Mainhall of Heavenly Secret Pavillion was Listening to the sound of the system.

"Ding, Congratulation Host for Arriving in the Upper Realm, You recieve a chance to Re-organize the Forbidden Area. "

'Ding, Congratulations Host you Recieve the Upgrade of the Small Word, one day outside was Equivalent of 1 year inside"

"Ding, Congratulations host. You receive many Faiths from the lower Realm and you will get 1,000,000 Heavenly points."

"Ding, Congratulations Host, you get the Heavenly Mirror. It was an Immortal Artifact."

"Ding, Congratulations Host. You Get the Heavenly Gate Keeper"

Looking at the Panel infront of him , Luka was quite Satisfied.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion

Realm: Supreme Realm Peak.

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 2.3 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors, Heavenly Guardians, Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper