Chapter 55

" The Rank 98: Lavander Elise, she is a Core Member of the Temple of Elements in the Mysterous Land one of the Powerful Lands in the Immortal Realm. she have the Strenght of Early Stage of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Ancestion pill and Beauty Pill

"The Rank 97: Johnson Bull, He is an Inner Disciple of the Domineering Sword Sect in the Eternal Domain one of the Powerful Domain in the Immortal Realm.he have the Strenght of Early Stage of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Pill

Several white lights flew towards different direction.

All cultivators look at the List above with red eyes. They all have envy and jealousy.

They also knew that the rankings above base.on their Strenght in combat fighting.

They also surprise when they heard the Temple of Elements because this forces was become famouse several years ago in the Mysterious land.

"Om"

The scroll trembled again and the rankings was refresh.

"The Rank 96: Louie Santos. He is an Inner Disciple of the Xiantian Temple in the Colorful Domain one of the powerful Domain in the Immortal Realm. he have the Strenght of Middle Stage of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Human Immortal Artifact

" The Rank 95: Jason Foul. He is an Core Disciple of the Flying Sect in the Alpha Domain. He have the Strenght of Middle stage of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Human Immortal Battle Armor

"The Rank 94: Felise Fel. A Rouque Cultivator in the Eternal Domain one of the powerful Domain. She have the Strenght of the Middle Stage of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Human Immortal Artifact and Human Immortal Battle Armor

"The Rank 93: Marie Lan. She is an Outer Disciple of the Frosty Sect in the Moon Domain one of the Powerful Domain in the Immortal Realm. She have the Strenght of the Late Stage of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: A bottle of Lactic Liquid

" The Rank 92: Sebastian Daniel. He is from from the Daniel Family in the Colorful Domain. he have the Strenght of Late stage of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: 3 Bottles of the Lactic Liquid

"The Rank 91: Kimberly Cersio. She is from the Cersio Family in the galaxy Domain it is also one of the powerful Domain in the Immortal Realm. She have the Strenght of the Late Stage of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: 10,000 year old White Flower

Several white light flew towards the different Directions.

All cultivators was boiling at this moment.

After the list was publish, they also imquired if the rewards are true and after they comfirm, they look above with red eyes.

Some forces also look surprise and wonder what is the origin of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion.

" Om"

The sky trembled again and the mew rankings was refresh.

All cultivators look above and some of them hope that they are on the list this time.

"The Rank 90: Shane Liam. She is from the Liam Family in the Golden Land one of the powerful Land in the Immortal Realm. She have the cultivation base of the Peak Stage of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Heavenly Immortal Pill

" The Rank 89: Lizandro Luke, he is an Inner Disciple of the God Saber Sect in the Zero Domain one of the powerful Domain in the Immortal Realm. He have the Strenght of the Peak Stage of Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: 3 Heavenly Immortal Pill

"The Rank 88: Avel Lommi, he is the Outer Deacon of the God Sword Sect in the Galaxy Domain. He have the Strenght of the Peak of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Earth Immortal Artifact

" The Rank 87: Manny Lim. He is A Core Disciple of the Beast Sect in the Mysterious Land. He have the Strenght of the Peak of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Earth Immortal Battle Armor

"The Rank 86: Joel Joe, He is The Youngest Disciple of the Lord of the Volt Temple in the Colorful Domain. He have the Strenght of the Peak of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Earth Immortal Cultivation Technique

" The Rank 85: Dello Yel, He is an Elder of the River And Lake Sect in the Sky Land. He have the Strenght of the Peak of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Earth Immortal Cultivation Technique and Earth Immortal Battle Armor

"The Rank 84: Dellia Yel, She is also an Elder in the River and Lake Sect in the Sky Land. She have the Strenght of Peak of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: Earth Immortal Attack Talisman

" The Rank 83: Xiaver Beno. He is an Core Disciple of the Purple Temple in the Colorful Domain. He have the Strenght of the Peak of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: A Million Year old Ginseng

"The Rank 82: ZuLi Zhe, He is from the Zhe Family. The son of the Patriach of the Zhe Family in the Zero Domain. He have the cultivation base of Peak of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: A bottle Of Healing Pills

" The Rank 81: Paul Quan. He is the Inner Disciple of the God Sword Sect in Galaxy Domain. He have the Cultivation base of Peak of the Earth Immortal Realm.

Reward: A Blood Essense of the Earth Immortal Cultivator

Several white lights flew towards difderents directions.

All cultivators look above with shock.

The whole Immortal World was boiling at this moment.

They all eager to challenge the people on the list to get their rewards.

Some forces even let their younger generation to prepare and wanted to be on the List.

There are many noise this time in Several Domains and Lands of the Immortal Realm.

Almost all Topic was about the Heavenly Secret Pavilion and the List.

"Om"

The Sky above Trembled again and the new rankings in the scroll was refresh.

All cultivators look above with curioisity.

"The Rank 80: Ion Empi. He is a Core Member of the Temple of Elements. He have the Strenght of Early Stage of the Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: Heaven Ascenssion Pill

" The Rank 79: Lemon Luo, he is a Core Disciple of the Immortal God Sect and a Disciple of an Elder of Immortal God Sect. He have a strenght of Early Stage of the Heaven Immortal Realm.

Reward: 3 Heaven Ascenssion Pill