Chapter 53

Luka look at the information in front of him with satisfied expression writen on his face.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Golden Immortal Realm Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth, Primordial Chaos God Body, Eyes of Eternity

Heavenly points: 100 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper, Heavenly ForeFather

His strenght improve so much in these past 30 years since he Ascended in the Immortal Realm.

All his Heavenly Forces also improve so much.

The Cultivation in the Immortal Realm are Divided into several parts. After the 9th level of the Great Emperyean realm, the next are: Human Immortal Realm, Earth Immortal Realm, Heaven Immortal Realm, Golden Immortal Realm, Grand Immortal Realm, Immortal Dao Realm, Immortal King Realm, Immortal Emperor Realm, and Immortal Saint Realm.

Each Realm is divided into 4 small realm which is the: Early Stage, Middle Stage, Late stage and Peak Stage.

The Mysterious world where he live is the reward of the System after Ascending in the Upper Realm.

As for the reward after completing the List 30 years Ago, all of them was Heavenly Points that's why he have now 100 Million Heavenly Points.

For his Heavenly Guard, The Heavenly Generals have become peak of the Heaven Immortal Realm.

The Heavenly Comander become Middle Stage of the Heavenly Immortal Realm.

The Heavenly Elite Become Peak of the Earth Immortal Realm.

For the Heavenly Warrior all of them become Earth Immortal Realm and the Lowest is the Human Immortal Realm.

As for the Heavenly Messenger, they all Become Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

All Heavenly Elders become Middle Stage of the Immortal King Realm.

For his Heavenly Maids, Selena become Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm the same as Him. For His Eldest Maid Celine, she become Middle Stage of the Grand Immortal Realm.

For the Heavenly Ancestors, all of them in the Peak of the Immortal Realm. They can be called Top Powerhouse in the Immortal Realm.

The Heavenly Guardian is on the Peak of the Immortal Dao Realm.

For the Old Butler, He become Peak of the Immortal King Realm.

And the Old Servant is in Early Stage of the Immortal King Realm.

The Old Gate Keeper also in the Early Stage of the Immortal King Realm.

For the Heavenly ForeFather, all of them become Middle Stage of the Immortal Saint Realm considered as the Most Powerful Powerhouse in the Immortal realm but no one knows if there's have a hidden Powerhouse in the Immortal Realm because it is Huge and Vast.

As for the Heavenly Assasin all of them have Improve a lot and they Build a Powerful Forces in the Immortal Realm 30 Years ago and it shock The Whole Immortal Realm especially those Lands and Different Big Domains.

Even Several Old Level Monster who live for countless epoch awakened because of the sudden emergeance of unknown forces.

At first, Luka didn't have this Idea but he suddenly Change his mind and let the Heavenly Assasin build a Forces called Heavenly Court which Force use for Assination.

The heavenly Court become famous 30 years ago until now especially since their debut they didn't failed on Assination Mission.

They once Assasinate several expert of Immortal Dao Realm and exterminated the Forces overnight and it shock the whole Immortal Realm.

There's have a certain Leader of a force and they posted an Assasination mission with great reward then the Task was finish overnight, it is also become the Stepping stone of the Heavenly Court to Become Famous.

Of course the main purpose of Luka to establishing the Heavenly Court is to Gather Information and helps his Disciple in Difficult Times.

The Heavenly Assasin Improve so much after Ascending in the Upper Realm.

There many Members of the Heavenly Assasin have Upgraded their Levels and there's have an additional Levels below Bronze level.

The 8 Platinum Level was also reach the Peak of the Immortal Emperor Realm.

The 25 Diamond Level also Reach the Level of Middle Stage Immortal Emperor Realm.

The 30 Gold Level have reach the Peak of Immortal King Realm.

The 100 Silver Level have the Strenght of the Peak of the Immortal Dao Realm.

The 50 Bronze level have the Strengh of the Peak of the Grand Immortal Realm.

The 132 Black Level have reach the strenght of Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

And the remaining heavenly Assasin is in the Yellow Level. The Strongest are in the Peak of the Heaven Immortal Realm and the Weakest is in the Peak of the Human Immortal Realm.

Until now, almost several Top Forces have investigate about the originin of the Heavenly Court but no one have found out.

Even the powerhouse of the Immortal Emperor tried to calculate but they have been blacklash because all Heavenly Forces including his disciples have the Protection of the System.

Luka look at the sky with complicated emotion. He was Just once a talented young man on earth but now, he become a strong powerhouse with unlimited lifespan.

His Disciple also become strong but Luka didn't allowed them to go visit him because he wants his Disciple become individually strong powerhouse in the Immortal Realm.

Venice his First Disciple become the Most Respective maiden in the forces called Purple Temple. It is one of the Strongest forces in the Upper realm with a Deep foundation and Heritage.

His Second Disciple, Alex have become the Young Emperor of the Immortal God Sect and Defeat countless Arrogance in the Immortal Realm and become Famous.

For his youngest disciple, Shino founded a powerful Forces and Become one of the Strong and Respective Mysterious Leader.

For his Several Martial Nephew and Niece, they also join several Powerful Forces and become famous.

As for Xianer, she was also travelled through differents Lands and Domains in the Immortal realm and become famous. She was recieve the title of The White Goddess because she always wear a White Dress.