Chapter 13

They knew that, it is the hand of Heavenly Secret Pavilion.

" The Top 15 In the Force List. "

"Those who are in the List will have a generous Reward"

A majestic voice resounded in the the whole East Desolation.

All forces was shock because of the new list. They knew that their backround will be expose this time.

The Ancient Families and Holy lands began to call all of their Member to go back.

'The Top 15: Great Xia Dynasty, The Great Xia Dynasty is an Old Dynasty with a great Backround and it is comparabale to the first class force. Although the Current Emperor and Princes only have a mediocre talent in martial arts, there are several Ancestors sleeping in Great Xia dynasty and their Strongest Expert was in the Peak of the Tribulation Realm which is Lufen Xia the First Emperor of Great Xia Dynasty . Reward: Dragon Luck .

'The Top 14: Night Organization, The Night Organization is a force which do Assasination. They have an Three Level Great Assasin with the Strenght of Peak of the Tribulation Realm.
Reward: Golden Elixir( it can helps cultivator advance to the Semi Saint Realm.

'The Top 13: Shadow Organization, It is actually a force from other land but chose to develop in the Wasteland Thousands of years Ago. They have also Three peak of the Tribulation Realm expert and also Three level 8 Tribulation Realm.

'The Top 12: Pill Pavllion, The Pill Pavillion was a Branch From Upper Realm but it was actually low key and didn't participate in dispute of the world. There are several Ancestor level in the pill Pavilllion. There are 1 Semi Saint Realm Powerhouse and 6 Tribulation Realm peak expert.
Reward: Orange Fire and Jade Pill Furnace. (The orange fire is one of the Best fire use for Pill refining)

'The Top 11: Martial Academy, The martial Academy have a long heritage and it was focus on Developing and teaching student. It is also an Branch of the Immortal Academy in the Upper Realm. The Martial Academy have 3 Semi saint Realm Expert and 6 Tribulation Peak Expert.
Reward: Semi saint scripture

All cultivators in Wasteland was shock after reading the rankings above. Tjey didn't expect that the Pill Pavillion and Martial Academy was actually a Branch in the Upper Realm. But the most surprising is the Great Xia Dynasty which is the first emperor eas actually alive and kicking.

Those who are have the Best Relationship with the Great Xia dynasty immediately send their people to bring gifts and cogratulate.

The Pill City was also boing at this moment and all Pill Cultivators was also shock and become proud.

Suddenly the light above move again and the Scroll was refresh. A new rankings was appeared.

'The Top 10: Sabre Sacred Land, The saber sacred land was founded 15 thousand years ago, it was a branch from the sharp Saber Sect in the Upper Realm. The Saber Sacred Land have many Ancestors and there are 5 Semi Saint Realm Experts and 11 Tribulation Realm Peak Expert.
Reward: Saint Pill and Enlightment Tea

'The Top 9: The Light Sacred land, This Ssect become a Sacred Land 18 Thousand Years Ago. The Light Holy Land was Actually in the top Strenght before but it was Severly damage in the war Ten thousand years ago. It is Actually A branch of the Light Temple in the Upper Realm. There are several ancestor in the Light Sacred land with 5 Semi Saint Realm Expert and 16 Tribulation Realm Peak Expert.
Reward: 3 Saint Pill and Demon Extinguisher Stone. (It can heal all injuries recieve from demons.

'The Top 8: Ancient Jiang Family, The Jiang Family was also originated from Upper realm Jiang Family. The Jiang Family was founded 25,000 Years Ago and it was deeply rooted in the waste land. There are several sleeping ancestors in the Jiang Family and their strenght have 7 Semi Saint Realm Powerhouse and 15 Tribulation Peak Realm expert.
Reward: Laurel fruit.( it can awakened the blood of Pure Jiang Family in the Upper Realm)

The whole wasteland again filled with silent. They didn't expect that the Top forces was actually Related to the Upper Realm. Although there's no further information, base on thier backround it was actually Terrifying.

The Scroll above move again and the list was refresh. Many cultivators look again in the sky and the new rakings was appreared.

'The Top 7: Dark Sacred Land, it was become a Sacred Land 13 thousand Years ago. It was a branch of Dark Temple in the Upper Realm. It also have a deep heritage and Strange powers. Several ancestors of the sect was have the Strenght of 7 Semi Saint Realm Expert and 17 Tribulation Realm Expert.
Reward: 3 saint Pill and Dark Flower(it can helps dark cultivator to realize new dark abilities.

'The Top 6: Ancient Lu Family, the Lu family was actually inherited in the Immortal Lu family in the Upper Realm. The ancient Lu family was founded 18 Thousand Years Ago. During the War Ten thousand Years ago, The Lu Family was also participated and was in the frontier, The Light Temple was a Subordonate of immortal Lu family in the Upper Realm so they help the Light Sacred Land in the War that's why they both weakened. Several sleeping Ancestors of the Lu Family have the Strenght of 8 Semi Saint Realm Expert and 21 Tribation Realm Peak expert.
Reward: 3 drops of Blood of Ancient God of War(it can helps improve bloodline, realm, and power.)

'The Top 5: Ancient Ji Family, it was founded 20 Thousand Years Ago. The Ancient ji Family also a originated from the Ji Family in the Upper Realm. There are several ancestors in the ji Family who have the Cultivation base of 8 Semi Saint Realm Expert and 22 Trbulation Realm Peak Expert.
Reward: 2 Saint Pill and Semi Saint Movement Cultivation Technique.

Boom!

Several forces and Cultivators was shock after knowing that the Lu Family was actually Inherited from an immortal family in the Upper Realms just like the Li Family.

They also didn't expect that they have many Semi saint powerhouse.

The Ancient Families and Holy land called Back all of their Strong Members who traveled or practice in differents land to prefare about the list that's why they have a great foundation and strenght.

The whole wasteland was actually surpirse because the Lu family and Light Sacred have a strong connections.