Chapter 50

'The Rank 7: The Ancient Dragon Clan. It is have a very noble bloodline of beast Creature. They considered themselves as the Leader of the Ancient Families. They have a very Strong Abilites and Body. All members of the Dragon Clan was arrogant and proud. Many years ago, several core members of the Dragon clan made a great breakthrough after using the Dragon Ritual of their Clan. They have guarded by 15 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts. 9 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts. 16 High Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts. 10 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts and 13 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: 2 Blood Essense of the Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Powerhouse

Boom!

Looking at the information above, all cultivators was shock.

They didn't expect that the Majestic Dragon Clan didn't even qualified to enter the Top 5.

Some forces look at the direction of the Dragon Clan with mocking expression especially the Immortal Forces was very Happy at this moment.

They all shock because the Immortal Li Family didn't get on the rankings so it means that they are Stronger than Dragon Clan.

As for the Dragon Clan, they all look above with dgnified. They didn't have a dissatisfaction because their over all strenght was expose above so it means there's have a 6 forces who surpasss them.

Even those hidden forces was shock at this moment, they all have a complicated emotion.

The backround of the Dragon Clan was very strong to the point that they can only look up to but there are always someone stronger than you as the saying said.

The Upper realm become quiet at this moment. They all look above with expectation at bitterness.

'Om'

The sky above trembled again and the scroll above was refresh.

The cultivators look carefully to see what kind of forces is going to appear this time.

'The Rank 6: The Blood Moon Organization. It is a very Mysterious organization since Ancient times. They are an Assasin Organization with rate of 90℅ of Success.They are also one of the oldest forces in the entire Upper Realm. They have a branch everywhere. They are also very hidden and difficult to find. Their organization has have a strict rules of joining and training. There's have many very powerful killers in their Organization who have never failed in their task. They have guarded by 15 Low level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 20 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 16 High Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 15 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 15 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts and 1 Half Step Human Immortal Realm Expert.
Reward: 2 Semi-Human Immortal Artifact

Boom!

Once again the Upper Realm was boiling at this moment.

Almost every top forces know about the Bloody Moon Organization but they didn't expect that the forces they knew was only a branch of the Top Real Power.

They all shock and felt terrified.

Some cultivators even fainted especially those who provoke the Bloody Moon.

They also look at the Content above with fear because the Bloodly Moon Have actually a Half Step Immortal Powerhouse.

Even the Top Forces such as Ancient Families and Immortal Clan look dignified because the Half Step Human Immortal have a Great Impact on them.

The Bloodly Moon can Destroyed some of them if they want that's why they are look cautious and terrified.

The Dragon Clan have no dissatisfaction at this moment because the forces who surpassed them actually have a terrifying powerhouse.

Even the Most Powerful Immortal Family look at the sky with interest.

One must know that a Cultivator of Half Step Human Immortal is very terrifying.

The most fearing was the Bloodly Moon was deeply Hidden and difficult to find. Some forces even find the trace of Bloodly Moon organization to make friends and Deal.

'Om'

While everyone in the world was busy, the sky above trembled again and the Rankings in the Scroll was refresh.

All cultivators stoo their own works and look at the sky with expectation and excitement because the Top 5 was finally going to be announce.

'The Rank 5: The Devil Race. It is very terrifying forces since ancient times who was very proficient in using magic. They can devoured the cultivation base of other cultivators if they want by using their secret technique. They often appeared in the world and was preparing for their great emergeance. All Devil Cultivators wad very Straight Forward and Born Smart. Their Signature Devil Magic was Known to the World for it's Power. They have guarded by 20 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 14 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 21 High Level Great Enpyrean Realm Experts, 9 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 14 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts and 2 Half Step Human Immortal Realm Experts.
Reward: Half Step Human Immortal Devil Cultivation Technique.

Wow!

'Damn! The Devil Race is very Terrifying'

'They actually have two Half Step Immortal'

'What the fuck, they are going to appeared in the world again!'

All cultivators was shock at this momen.

They all felt terrified and fear towards the Devil Race.

The Devil Race was a unique Race just like the other hidden Forces.

The Immortal Forces was shock at this moment the same as the Ancient Families.

It is very Difficult to have a Half Step Human Immortal Power House but the notorious Devil Race actually produce two.

As for the Devil Race, they didn't respond and very quiet at this moment.

The Heavenly Power List was actually know about such a big Secret.

This list was enough to be written in the History of the Entire Upper Realm.

Some young Cultivators began to practice hard to try the Formation Array in the Heavenly Forbidden Area.

'Om'

The sky above Trembled again and all.cultivators subscounciously look at the sky because the ranking scroll was refresh.

'The Rank 4: The Asura Clan. It is very powerful Forces since Ancient times, they all stubborn and hot blooded warriors. Thier Technique was very unique and terrifying. All Asuras have the same Blood because they create by a great Mysterious Power that's why they are very Strong and Battle Maniac. They have proficient in using sword and blood technique. They have guarded by several powerhouse such as 22 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 17 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 15 High Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 20 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts, 24 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts and 2 Half Step Human Immortal Realm Experts.
Reward: Half Step Human Immortal Cultivation Technique and 2 Semi-Human Immortal Artifact