Chapter 36

"Are you a certain child of an Immortal Family or Ancient Family in the Upper Realm?!" Brandon was shock after hearing that Alex was from the Upper Realm.

"No, I'm not a Descendat of an Immortal Family or some Ancient Family, I'm also not belong to the Top forces in the Upper Realm" Alex said with a smile.

Brandon become silent at the moment and he ask again with smile. "Then what is your home in the Upper Realm, Young Master Alex"

Alex look at them with smile, he knew what are they thinking at this moment. He sigh from his heart because it was a people's nature.

He didn't quickly answered the Questions and said to Akane. " Are going with me to travel before going home or not?"

Akane look at the Sect master and several Elders and said. "I'm going to Follow you Young master Alex"

Alex got up from his seat and casually wave his hand.

A bunch of unique resources and cultivation technique appeared in from of Brandon and other Elders, it also have different Arrays and life saving method.

"This is my gift to your Sect for entertaining me" he said and look at Akane and Kuzma.

"You two, let's go, we are going to travel for experience. " he added while Kuzma and Akane suddenly appeared in fron of him. Of course he uses his powers.

Alex look at Brandon and several elders to bid a goodbye.

"Btw, In the Upper Realm. I belong to the Heavenly Forbidden Area and we can Crushed the Entire Upper Realm anytime we want" After saying that Alex Dissappeared with Akane and kuzma.

Brandon and several elders was terrified. They also news that the word 'Forbidden Area' have a lot of weight.

Such a powerful backround was terrifying.

Time passed by it's been few years since Alex and his companion traveled fron land to land and visits differents continent.

They are now ready to go back to the upper realm because Alex has been out for 5 years and he didn't know what happened in these past few years in the Heavenly Forbidden Area.

The Heavenly Forbidden Area.

In the Main hall of Heavenly Secret Pavillion, Luka was sitting and laughing to the several elders of the sect.

Several Guardians was also out to smell some fresh air because they are always hiding in the small world.

The Heavenly Forbidden Area was completely different at this moment compared five years ago.

The spiritual energy in the Forbidden Area become more denser than before and it was atleast a thousand times better than outside world.

There are many Changes in these past five years and all of them was improve including all of his Heavenly Forces and Mounts.

The Lotus twins has now become a Stunning girl and sometimes they also visits a lot of cities in the Upper realms so many people and Arrogants know about them. Of course these two was behave and always comeback to the Forbidden Area because Felise, their master was quite strict that's why the two lotus always disturb Luka to make the 6th elder agree to them to go out to play.

Suddenly, Different portals appeared in the open ground of Heavenly Forbidden Area and All Heavenly force look at the portal.

Luka and the others also appeared at the open ground.

After a while, Raven was the first to appeared and he immediately recieve the scolding of his master.

"Brat! It's been five years and you didn't even contact me. Wait for mea later and i will beat you to death." The Third Elder said with scolding but his face was smiling.

Raven on the other side scratch his head with embrassesment. He bow to Luka and wait for the others to Appeared.

One portal trembled at this moment and two woman appeared. It was Venice and Crystal, they become more powerful and beautiful.

"Meet the Master and the Elders" they both bow respectfully.

"Wow, Senior sister Venice, Senior Sister Crystal you both become more Beautiful. " Paige flew towards them and said in a Happy tone.

"Our little Green has become a big beauty in these past few years" Crystal tease at this moment and Paige lower her head with embarassement.

"Phea, You Look good at your white dress" Venice smile at Phea and the latter showed a Happy look.

After a while, a person appeared again in the portal.

"Meet the master and Elders" Shinto bow respectfully. He has become more matured during this five years and he also become stronger.

Luka look at his Third Disciple with relief and said." It's good to be back"

Now, all of them was waiting for Alex to Appeared.

Finally the last portal move at this moment and A Strange Young man and Woman appeared.

"Hey who are you?! Are you a tresspasser?" Raven immediately scold at this moment and the temperature around become hot.

Venice look at him with frown and she wave her hand to put back Raven to his original Position.

"What are you doing? Your temper didn't change still violent as before" She said slightly and Raven become silent but look at the two strange people with vigilance.

These two people are Akane and Kuzma who was the companion of Alex during his Journey.

Paige on the other hand flew towards the two of them and look at them curiously.

The green lotus was really playful.

The portal move again and a Young man with extraordinary temperament have appeared.

He look at Luka and the other and bow respectfully. "Meet the master and the Elders, Please forgive Alex for being late"

Luka nodded slightly and before he can talk a Beautiful Woman appeared in front of their sight.

She is the 7th Elder of the Heavenly Pavillion, Gianna Celestial.

"Girl, It is surprising that you appeared here" Luka said in somewhat surprise because in all Elders the 7th Elder and 1st elder was always like to be on the small world and they didn't leave casually.