Chapter 22

'The Rank 17: The Dark Sacred Land, There's have a 6 Saint Peak Power house in Their force.
Reward: 2 Immortal Liquid and Dark Book.

'The Rank 16: The Light Sacred Land, There's Have a 6 Saint Peak and 8 Late Stage of Saint Realm Powerhouse.
Reward: light Book and One Immortal Fruit.

'The Rank 15: The Flower Sacred Land, there's Have a 8 Saint Peak powerhouse in their force.
Reward: 2 Immortal Fruit.

'The Rank 14: The Ancient Lu Family, There's Have a one Early Stage of the Saint King Realm in their Force.
Reward: Low Level Divine Artifact.

'The Rank 13: The Ancient Bull Clan, There's Have a 2 Early stage if the Saint King Realm Powerhouse in their Force.
Reward: Low Level Divine Artifact and power Orb.

'The Rank 12: The Ancient Peng Clan, Theres Have a 4 Early Stage if the Saint King Realm in their Force.
Reward: Low Level Divine Artifact and 2 Power Orb.

'The Rank 11: The Phoenix Sacred Land, Theres have a 7 Saint Peak Experts in Their Force.
Reward: Low Level Divine Artifact and Heart of a Phoenix.

'The Rank 10: The Dragon Sacred Land, Theres Have a 7 Saint Peak Powerhouse in their force.
Reward: Low Level Divine Artifact and Heart of a Green Dragon.

Boom!

All cultivators was shock and dumbounded after seeing the Rankings above.

Some of them think that there was a new rising force on the list because its already in the top 10 but almost all strongest forces was already listed.

All Holy Lands and Ancient Forces was become serious and solemn.

They didn't Expect that there was some force who was stronger than them.

The Whole Profound Sky Continent Become Quiet again because the Light above was move and the new Rankings was Appeared.

'The Rank 9: The Hidden Ancient Witch Clan, their Clan was Hidden in the depts of Monster Forest using the Protective Array, When the Heavenly Dao was Awakened their Clan also Awakened from the Deep Sleep. There are 5 Middle Stage if Saint King Powerhouse in their force.
Reward: Mid Level Divine Artifact.

'The Rank 8: The Elf Race, Their Race was Also Awakened and it was Hidden in the Green Forest. There's Strenght have 7 Middle Stage of Saint King Realm on their Force.
Reward: Tree of Life

'The Rank 7: The Meng Clan, Their are from the Upper Realm but they was Ordered to Develop in Profound Sky Continent by some of thier Ancestors. They are in the Small New emerge Land in Southern Lands. They have the Stremght of 2 Late Stage of the Saint King Realm.
Rewards: Spiritual Vein

'The Rank 6: The Ancient Su Family, there is 5 Late Stage of the Saint King Realm Powerhouse in Their Force.
Reward: Mid Level Divine Artifact and One Saint King peak Talisman.

'The Rank 5: The Yin Clan, Their Clan was Considered as one of the Helper of Ancient Village but they all Fell asleep in their Small World and just Awakened 2 Years Ago. There's Have a 8 Late Stage of the Saint King Powerhouse.

'The Rank 4: The Ancient Li Family, There's Have a Strenght of 4 Saint King Peak Powerhouse in Their Force, If Chad Li didn't Ascend they would be the Top 3.
Reward: High Level Divine Artifact

'The Rank 3: The Red Cathedral, They are From Other continent Called Xianxi Continent, By the use of their Secret Method they opened the passage and Develop here in our Continent. They have no malice and they're purpose is the helps our Cultivators to Fight with Demons in the Future. There's Have a Strenght of 5 Peak of the saint King Powerhouse in their Force.
Reward: High Level Divine Artifact and Angel feather.

'The Rank 2: The Ancient Village, There's have the powerhouse of 12 Peak of the Saint King Realm experts, it can be 13 if one of the Ancestors
Didn't Ascend.
Reward: 2 High Level Divine Artifact and Saint King Peak Protective Array.

'The Rank 1: The Heavenly Secret Pavillion. The Strenght is Unfathomable.
Reward: Secret.

Wow!

All Cultivators Look above with open jaw.

They didn't Expect that there are many forces who was hidden in their Continent.

Some of them even doubt that there still sleeping Old Forces who was not Awakened.

All Strong Force look solemn because they didn't Expect that the other continent have the Ability to Open the passage.

As for the Yin Clan, they also Heard about it. It was also the main force who fought with Demons Ten thousand Years ago and their Territory was Destroyed that why they sealed themselve in the small World.

The most shocking one was the Heavenly Secret Pavillion was also in the list but they quite dissapointed because there's no further Infotmation about them.

As for the other people who ascend in the Upper Realm they knew about it because most of the forces have thier own connection in the Upper Realm.

"The Reward Will be Given and this is the Last time that we are going to Published a list. I hope all Cultivators in the Profound Sky Continent have Improve themselve."

A Majestic Voice Resounded in the Whole Proufound Sky Continent and Different Light flew towards specific places.

The Scroll Above was also Remove.

All Cultivators sigh in their hearts because they knew that this is the sign of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion is Leaving.

Suddey a majestic voice sounded again above the sky.

"After a Week, The Heavenly Secret Pavillion will Recruit Members. There's no specific age, just be loyal even if it's an old man or a child. We will Recruit at the Center of Profound Sky Continent"

Boom!

The whole Continent once again become lively.

All cultivators began to flew towards the Centered Direction.

All forces wad also planning to join some fun and bring their most awesome Disciples and Clan member.

All cultivators in Profound Sky Continent was Grateful to the Heavenly Secret Pavillion. They knew that without the Rewards, they can't achieve their current level so fast and the spiritual energy of the Continent was recovered.

In the Heavenly Secret Pavilion.

Luka listen to the System notification sound in his head.

"Ding, Congratulations Host for completing the List. You will Recieve 500,000 Heavenly Points"

"Ding, Congratulations Host for Gaining a huge amount of Fathe and you will Recieve 800,000 Heavenly Points."

"Ding, Congratulations Host you recieve Heavenly Spirit Vein"

"Ding, Congratulations Host for getting the Heavenly Assasin."

"Ding, Congratulations Host for getting 1× Void Creation Card"

"Ding, Congratulations Host for Getting the Old Servant"