Chapter 40

"Just call me Luka" he said slighy with smile.

"Great, Brother Luka why don't i accompany you." faby said with grin and he started to buy some meat in barbeque stall.

After a few minutes, they found some vacan't seat to sit down and the two of them began to talk while drinking beer.

"Brother Liu, I can see that you are a cultivators. Can you tell me about some forces in this Continent?" Luka said slightly.

Faby look at Luka with smile and said loudly." Of course! I'm already in the Nascent soul Realm. My family can be Considered as a Giants."

"I see, It's a pity that I'm just a normal person. Can Brother Liu tell me about it?" Luka said again with smile then he Continue to drink some beer.

Faby thought for a while and said seriously. " Brother Luka, you have to becareful because you might offend someome from a great backround, especislly those people from Sects they all arrogant and unreasonable."

"Can you explain, Brother Liu?" Luka said slightly but he was quite amuse in his heart. This guy was really friendly and he actually tell him that for his sake.

Faby look around and spoke in a low voice. "Brother Luka you didn't know that those disciple of some Big Sects are really Arrogant. They like to bully people the most and almost all commoners have suffered because of them"

"What is the Strongest Force here in North?"Luka ask seriously but his face didn't show a panic or worried because for him, all of them was ant.

" Brother Luka, there are Several Top Forces here in North and they all called them The Four Families, Three Pavilions and Six Great Sects."

"Of course there's also have a First rate force to Ninth Rate Force but in front of those 13 Giants, they are Nothing."

"Those Four Families are very Famous with their own Family Cultivation Technique or Powers. Just like the Chu Family who was very proficient in using a Sword, The Ling Family who was very famous because of their powerful Spirit Skills or Divine Technique, The Wang Family who was very good at their Spear Technique and Our Liu Family for Mastering the Boxing And Movement Technique. "

After Finish Speaking Faby drank a moutful of Beer and look at Luka who have a calm expression.

He was shock in his heart because he can't feel a Cultivator Aura on Luka so he treated him as an Ordinary Traveler but he have a weird thoughts right now because when a normal people heard what he just said, they will probably shown a shock and surprise expression.

Luka look at him with slight smile, of course he knew what Faby was thinking but he didn't care about it.

"Brother Liu, what about those Three Pavilion and Six Great Sects?" He continued to ask.

Faby grab some meat and stuff it on his mout while looking at Luka with Curiousity but the latter didn't speak.

With a thought, he decide tell about those force maybe he was just overthinking things.

"Brother Luka, for those Three Pavilions they are very Influential because they are very good at their work, also have a good personality and behavior. They are the Pill Pavilion, Artifact Pavilion, and Forrmation Array Pavilion. All of them was very proficient in their own field. "

"As for those Sixt Great Sects, They have occupied most of the Lands in this place. They all have a strong heritage and foundation, they are the White Moon Sect, The Domineering Sword Sect, The Rivers and Lake Sect, The Dragon Mountain Sect, The Beauty Jade Sect and The Budda Sect. All of them have a very Strong Powerhouse hidden in their Sects. Rumors that they have a Saint King Experts who was sleeping in their Ancestral Land"

Faby quickly stand up after finish speaking and he said to Luka sincerely. " Brother Luka, why don't you stay in my Liu Family for a while?"

Luka look at him with smile. He thought for a moment and finally nodded.

The two of them rode a Hose beast to go to the Liu Family Mansion.

On their way, Faby keep talking how awsome their Ancestors,The Father of his GrandFather which is his Great GrandFather.

Although Faby was smiling after describing the good deeds of his Ancestor, you can see the sadness in his eyes.

"Brother Liu, Your Ancestors fought with demons millienia ago and he save many people's lives why do you look sad?" Luka ask slightly.

Faby was stunned after hearing this and he immediately realize that his emotions was very open this time.

He smile wryly and said." My Ancestor was seriously injured and his realm have fall because he failed to breakthrought to the Saint King Realm and it was cause of his old injuries during the war."

Luka nodded his head slighy and they continue to gallop to the directions of the Liu Family.

After a few minutes, the two of them arrive in the Liu Family Mansion.

Faby look at tense atmosphere and he run towards the Main hall of their house. Luka on the other hand secretly use his divine senses to know what's happened.

In the Main Hall of the Liu Family Mansion.

Faby appeared here in hurry, he look at his Father which is the Patriach of the Liu Family. "Dad, What's going on?"

But before his father opened his mouth, Faby notice the Old man in the wooden bed who looks weak and a blood stain can be seen in the corner of his mouth.

"Ancestor!"

He run towards his Ancestor and kneeled down with tears.

'Cough Cough'

"My Boy, Stop Crying. It seems that i can't no longer tell you a Story of mine" The oldman spoke in low voice but all of the members heard what he said and they silently wipe the tears on their face.

"Dad! Granpa!, Why don't we go to the Pill Pavilion and Ask for medicine?" Faby look at his Father and Granfather with a red eyes.