Chapter 4

The eyes of the Cultivator was focuse on the direction of Ji Family and they felt a Terriying pressure.

While all woman Cultivator look at the Dark Holy land with the Jealousy in thier eyes. They both woman but there has a huge gap between them.

Ancient Ji Family.

In a Backyard Garden sitting on a round table there are two young man who was drinkinh tea while looking at the sky.

"It seems that Brother Lei can advance at Nascent soul anytime. Congratulations" The young man in Black look at the other Young man in front of him with smile.

"Brother Su praised me, I'm sure your ranking will be in the top . No one can defeat you in the same realm!" ALei replied in a smile. He was wearing A whitel Gold robes and heave an easy going personality.

"Brother Lei don't forget those two people in Li Family. They are terrific. If my Brother wakes up they nothing but for now we can't easily defeat them. " Yandi Su said solemnly. Although he is the Holy son of the Su Family there are many evil doer sealed in their Su family since Ancient times.

ALei become silent after Hearing what he said. He also knew how terrifying the two people in the Li Family was.

The light above move again and the new rankings was appeared in the scroll.

'The Top 5: Drake Long, The Holy son of the Dragon Holy Land. He was with a Vission of Dragon chant and have a Pure Bloodline. He is the Son of the Sect Master of the Dragon Holy Land. He is Arrogant and domineering like a Proud Dragon. At the age of 21 He have the Cultivation base of Nascent Soul Realm Level 1. He can also fight equal with a cultivator of Level 3 Nascent soul realm with the help of his Strong body. Reward: Dragon Blood Essense and Divine Level Weapon.

'The Top 4 : Lane Feng, The Holy maiden of the Phoenix Holy Land. She was born with Noble temperament and have the Bloodline of Ancient Phoenix. If nothings happened she can tranform into a phoenix in the future. At the age of 19 She was already superior to others, she have a level 2 Nascent Soul Cultivation base and still undefeated. She own one of the top Ten Holy Fire in the world which is the Nirvana Flame. Reward: A drop of Ancient Phoenix Blood and Divine Phoenix Robe.

All forces become more serious everytime the reward was announce because it was richer at a time.

The next to be announce was more become expectation of all forces and cultivators in Eastern Desolation. They knew that all Holy Land was announce and the remaining force was the Ancient Su Family and Ancient Li Family.

Some Holy Land force didn't expect that the Phoenix Sacred land have a Genius with the Blood of Ancient Phoenix and theier eyes was actually burning.

If the owner of the reward was a casual cultivator they will immediately snatched it by force.

A white light Appeared in the sky and the list was appeared again. This time all cultivator in the Wasteland was excited and expectant who will it be.

'The Top 3: Venice Li, The Holy maiden of the Ancient Li Family which is the oldest Ancient Family in Eastern desolation. She was born with Doule pupil and also undefeatable. When the Double pupil was open, the world will surrender. At the age of 18 She actually reach the Level 3 Nascent Soul Realm and she defeated an Deacon Elder in their family which have the Cultivation base of level 6 Nascent soul Realm. She is also the princess in their Li Family, the Daughter of the Li Family Patriach. Reward: one drop of Holy Liquid.

All forces look at the Direction of the Li Family and some old Monster go out of Custom and flew towards a Certain Direction.

The Holy Liquid is one of the most rare Treasure since Ancient times. It can helps a Cultivator to Remove all hidden Innjuires and Improve their Strenght and Physics.

Ancient Li Family.

"Li Family Old Tankong Pay a Visit"

Outside the Li Family There was an Old taoist filled with old and dangerous Aura on his Body.

All cultivator use their divine sense to watch this scene with a good show because they new that this old man was Active.

"Get out! I know what you're thinking. The reward is for our Holy maiden it can't be given ir exchange thing with an old guy like you!"

A powerful voice resounded and all cultivator heard it. The old Taoist was push back by it force.

His place was blackened. He is also a cultivator in the Peak of the Nirvana Realm but the Li family didn't give him a little face.

"Li Family, I remember this Favor!"

He shouted and immediately flee away but a Sword light flash and leaving a right hand in falling in the ground.

All cultivator was shock because in a single sword light they cut the arm of the peak of Nirvana Realm.

The Li Family is Terrifying!

Deserve to be the most Oldest and Mysterious Ancient Family since Ancient Times.

The other powerful force show a serious look because they knew that a Peak of a Life and Death Realm who make a move. Just how many Strong powerhouse hidden in the Li family?

No one knows except for the Li family and Heavenly Secret Pavillion.

The sky above move again and a white light appeared on the Scroll list. The new rankings was update.

'The Top 2: Yandi Su, The Holy Son of the Ancient Su Family with a Deep heritage and power. He was an excellent young man with a great talent both Martial arts and Wisdom. He have the Supreme Holy Body, He had done many great merits in their family and he was the leader of Young Generation of Su family. At the age of 21 years old he reached the Level Level 5 Nascent Soul Realm. He often make a move so the others didn't know his specific realm. Reward: Holy Liquid and Demi God Level Weapon.

'The Top 2: Victor Gu, The Young Supreme of Ancient Village. At a young age he was powerful and Invincible. He traveled many lands and defeat many young arrogant in Domineering manner. He have one of the most powerful Holy body in the world which is the Samsara Body. At the age of 19 he reach the realm of Level 5 Nascent Soul Realm. Reward: Holy Liquid and Demi God Level Weapon.

Looking at the screen above all cultivators was dumbounded because of shock and surprise.

The reward was almost double and more generous.

"Wait there are two Top 2?"

"Yeah who is that?"

"Have you heard about Ancient Village?"

"Nope, I haven't heard of it"

Some cultivators spoke in confusion and some of the forces was also confuse because they didn't know that such force exist.