Chapter 7

"Host, you need 1000 points to exchange information "

"Alright, Exchange the for the information about top patriach and heads and also deduce another 1000 points for their reward"

After a while a huge information appeared in front of him.

The whole wasteland was excited about the new list and they all waiting patiently.

A Golden Light Appeared in the sky and the scroll was release.

'The Top 15 Heads and Patriach'

Immediately the whole wasteland become silent and watch carefully the rankings above.

'The Top 15: Lucio Wong, The Leader of the Night Organization. He live for more than 3,000 years Old and have the Cultivation base of the Nirvana Realm level 8. Reward: Divine Level Cultivation Technique.

'The Top 14: Tankong Poll, The Leader of Shadow Organization. He also live for more than 3,000 years old and have the cultivation base of the Peak of the Nirvana Realm. Reward: Golden Healing pill(it can heal all old injuries)

'The Top 13: Fernan Yu, The Head of Martial Academy. He is a wise leader and good nature. He is also comsidered a genius few thousand years ago. He have the cultivation base of Life and Death Realm level 1. Reward: Ascention pill(it can breakthough a small realm)

Looking at the rankings above all cultivators look surprise especially in rank 13 because they knew the Dean of Martial Academy and he have a great reputation. They didn't expect that The Dean Actually Brokethough to the Life and Death Realm.

You must know that Breaking through the Nirvana, you need to tempered your heart and Fight your Heart Demon. But the Life and Death realm is Different, you need to fully understand the meaning between life and death.

The scroll above move again and a new rankings was refresh.

'The Top 12: Benny Duan, The Head of Pill Pavillion. He is Born with Pill Body which is good for refining pills. He love refining more than he love his own life. He also have the Cultivation base of Life and Death Realm Level 3. Reward: Life and Death Pill Recipe.

'The Top 11: Kuzan Zhang, The Sect master of Saber Sacred Land. He fierce just like a Saber. He also have the Cultivation base of Life and Death Realm Level 7. Reward: God Level Saber Weapon and ×1 Saber intent.

Looking at the Rankings above Everyone was surprise because the Saber Holy Land didn't get into the Top 10.

In the Pill City, All Pill Students become excited after Seing the rankings and reward of their head.

They raised their head and become proud of being a pill Cultivator.

The whitelight above move again and a new ranking appear in the scroll.

'The Top 10: Xeno Mu, The Sect Master of Light Sacred Land. He is a cultivator of Life and death Realm Level 7. He is kind and approchable. He once Defeated the Other Sect master in Northern Dessert in a Fair Duel. Reward: Realm Ascenssion pill and Light Orb. (It can helps you Absorb energy)

'The Top 9: Zack Jiang, The Patriach of Ancient Jiang Family. He is a Strong man in Level 8 Life and Death Realm, he can fight equally in The Peak of Life and Death Realm. Reward: Realm Ascenssion pill and Fairy wine(it can helps you to increase your soul power)

'The Top 8: Luhan Lu, The Patriach of the Amcient Lu Family. He is a Fierce man who always reason with fist. He is a Strong man in the Peak of Life and Death Realm. Reward: God level Gloves Weapon and Holy Liquid.

Worthy of the Patriach of Ancient Family. They are domineering and Arrogant!

All cultivator become amaze after seeing the Rankings, Especially the rewards is Generous as Ever.

In the Dragon Island.

The Dragon Sacared land have their own territory. Many young Disciple and children are playing in an open space island.

However, there's have a high level meeting about the higherups of Dragon Sacared land.

"What do you think is the rank of this Seat?"

In the middle of the Hall, A majestic middled age man filled with muscles sat in his throne. His eyes was like a torch and his aura was overwhelming.

"I think Father will be the Rank 1. No one can defeat you in one on one fight" Drake Long said confidently. He was extremely convince by his father.

"Yes Sect master, I also think you will be on the top" The other elders also xpress their opinion.

"I think the sect master will be in the Top 3"

This time a voice sounded and it was from the Great Elder who was silent earlier.

"Explain it Great elder"

Ryu Long look at the Great elder with smile and said calmly.

All peole in the main hall look at the great Elder and waiting for his replies.

The great Elder took a deep breath and said in a serious tone.

"Simple, The Phoenix Sect master was also strong and we don't know how far her Strenght have reach. There are also The Li Family and those Called Ancient Village both of them have deep backround"

"Also don't forget the Head of Heavenly Pavillion, if its counted, the rankings can't be guess anymore"

Ryu look at the Great Elder with approval and nodded.

"That's right, let just wait and see if i can enter the Top 3 or top 5"

Suddenly the sky above Wasteland move again and the new list has appeared in the scroll.

'The Top 7: Jaquin Midnight, The Sect Master of the Dark Sacred Land. He is considered to be a genius thousands of years ago. He mastered different kinds of abilities and he have the cultivation base of Tribulation Realm Level 3. Reward: Dark Sutra and Dark Orb(it can helps you absorb dark energy)

'The Top 6: Alden Su, The Patriach of the Ancient Su Family. He has the Supreme bone and become famous in one battle Thousand years ago. He is a Strong man in Tribulation Realm Level 5. Reward: 2 Drops of Holy Liquid and Sword Fruit.

'The Top 5 : Vincent Ji, The Patriach of Ancient Ji Family. He has the Lighting Body. He is one of the fastest powerhouse in the Profound Sky continent because of his Skills and abilities. He have the Cultivation base of Tribulation Realm Level 6. Reward: Lightning Bead and Lightning Fruit.

All Ancient Force look at the sky with solemn expression. The reward is so Terrifying, The sword fruit and Lighting Fruit they only heard it in the legend or book.

"I just don't know if the Li Family will still be the First this time"

The Patriach of the Ji Family look at the sky and sigh. He didn't actually Happy because of his rankings. He was worried because the world will undergone a great change and will have the new Era.

He also look serious because the Two Strongest Sacred Land didn't Appear soon it means that they strenght is more Terrifying than before.