Chapter 47

Once again The whole world feel terrified. The backround of Immortal Lu Family was Terrifying.

There are Seven Top Level Great Empyrean Realm and it can crush several Ancient Families with their own Strenght.

'The Heavenly Forbidden Area was Really Shocking, they dig up the real Backround of these Top Forces'

'The Immortal Lu Family was actually the Descendant of the Ancient God of War'

'Hey don't speak Badly about Heavenly Forbidden Area you don't know how to die'

'Yes yes'

'This diot'

All cultivators in the Whole Upper Realm was clamoring at this moment.

Even the First rate Forces felt that they just an Insignificant Ant in front of the Real Powerhouse.

'Om'

Suddenly, the Sky above Trembled at this moment and the rankings was refresh.

All cultivators stop on what they're doing and look at the sky with curiousity.

'The Rank 19: The Ice Palace. It is actually a part of a power in Immortal Realm. It descend in the Upper Realm 20 years ago with unknown Reason. Several Powerhouse in the Ice Palace are very proficient in using Ice Elements and Law. They have guarded by 13 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 10 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 7 High Level Great Empyrean Realm and 9 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm.
Reward: Great Empyrean Realm Secret Technique

'What?!'

'What kind of Force is that'

'I haven't heard about this force'

'This Force is very mysterious and have many Powerhouse'

All cultivators in the world was shock at this moment.

They didn't expect that there's have a powerful Force hidden in the Upper Realm.

Several Top forces look at the lost above with dignifies expression written on their face. They all terrifies knowing that there's such a powerful forces who was deeply hidden.

The Immortal Forces and Ancient Families began to investigate about the Ice Palace but some of them are slightly dissapointed because they get a little bit of information abou lt such force.

On the other hand, in the hidden Small world where the Ice Palace is, several Cultivators look at the sky above and their gaze can penetrate the void.

They all look solemn because they didn't expect that they will be expose by Heavenly Forbidden Area.

Some of them complain but do nothing because 20 years ago, they carefully investigate about every forces in Perfect World. They know that the Heavenly Forbidden Area have a Deep backround and treated as taboo by many powerhouse.

Although some of them doubt the Authenticity, they didn't dare to try because of fear and lack od knowledge about information of the other party.

At the beginning, they all curious what kind of force that the whole perfect world treated as a Taboo. They investigate the Heavenly Forbidden Area but they failed. Some of their Younger generation even try to take the trial in the formation Array of Heavenly Forbidden Area but they always failed and return in dissapointment.

'Om'

Suddenly, The sky above trembled and the Scroll was refresh.

All cultivators look above to see what forces can occupied the Top 18.

'The Rank 18: The Immortal Chu Dynasty. It is founded since Ancient times and have a deep heritage. 20 years ago, The Emperor of the Chu Dynasty decide to use the Golden Luck to Increase the cultivation process of all members of their Family. Several Genius and Ancestors have successfully improve their own strenght. They have guarded by 9 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 9 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 8 High Level Great Empyrean Realm and 10 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: Great Empyrean Realm Secret Technique and 2 Great Empyrean Realm Artifact

Looking at the Rankings above, the world was silent.

The Immortal Chu Dynasty was actually old dynasty since Ancient times and it done a great merit in Ancient war and save many lives of Cultivator.

They just didn't expect that the extremely Powerful Immortal Chu Dynasty only in in the Rank 18.

Some old monster in Other Immortal Forces look solemn because they knew how powerful the Ancestors of the Chu dynasty and it Actually only rank in such level.

They secretly sigh in their heart and look forward about the remaining rankings.

'Om'

The sky above trembled again and the rankings in the Scroll was refresh.

All of them look above to know about the new force in the rankings.

'The Rank 17: The Hidden Shi Clan. It is inherited since Ancient times, after the Ancient war, the Shi Clan isolated themselves from the world. They have many resourced and cultivation technique that have been passed down by many generations. The Shi Clan was guarded by 8 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 12 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 9 High Level Great Empyrean Realm, 8 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm and 1 Peak of the Great Empelyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: Great Empyrean Realm Battle Armor

Boom!

Looking at the rankings above, all Cultuvators was boiling.

Several Top Forces nodded in Approval, of course they knew about the Shi Clan and in the Ancient War, several Great Empyrean realm Experts in Shi Clan have fallen.

They just surprise seeing that the Shi Clan also have a Powerhouse in the Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm.

As for the First Rate Forces and several Cultivators below Immortal Forces, they felt Terrified knowing that there's have a Powerhouse At the Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm.

'Om'

Suddenly, the sky above trembled again and the Ranking Scroll was refresh.

All of them look above to see what powerhouse next to Appear.

' The Rank 16: The Ancient Qilin Clan. The Qilin Clan was one of the Mythical Creature since Ancient times. They have deeply rooted and have a great backround. They have also guarded by several Strong powerhouse such as, 6 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 9 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 14 High Level Great Empyrean Realm, 7 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm and 2 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: Great Empyrean Battle Armor and Great Empyrean Secret Technique.

Looking at the rankings above, almost none of the Cultivators make a comment because the information above was powerful.