Chapter 60

His realm also improve in whole level because of the system reward.

Luka was quite satisfied at this moment.

Time flies It's been another 30 years in a blink of an Eye.

There are many things Happened in the whole Immortal Realm.

Several geniuses emerge and the whole rush to great Era.

During this Thirty Years, his Disciples visit him for Atleast five times.

As for his Martial Nephew and Niece, all of them also visit him and their respective masters.

For his Little Sister Xianer, she was out long time ago and visit him for only two times.

Luka was not worried about them because they are all old.

All of them was matured and strong enough to protect themselves.

In the past thirty years, All forces began to prepare and several Fights are everywhere.

Those Old Monster who are sleeping on their own nest was awakenes and they all preparing for the List that the Heavenly Secret Pavilion will publish.

These years, Almost alll cultivators in the Immortal realm respect the Heavenly Secret Pavilion.

There are some rumors that the heavenly lord have already surpassed the Limit of Cultivation.

There also rumor that the Heavenly lord is a God.

Several false information are widely spread in the whole Immortal realm.

Almost all cultivators wanted to worship the Heavenly Secret Pavilion.

There's no age in cultivation and 20 years have passed again.

This time, The world usher into a great change.

Many strong was born.

Some of them become famous and respected.

Some of them have died halfways.

Several geniuses are fighting for Supremacy.

Luka on the other side slowly opened his eyes and a great wave of power reverate in the surroundings.

He exhale a mouthful of pure enery and his aura become more Strong and unfathomabol.

He look at the information infront of him with satisfied look.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Immortal Emperor Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth, Primordial Chaos God Body, Eyes of Eternity

Heavenly points: 110 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper, Heavenly ForeFather

His Strenght have improve so much during this past few years with the helps of Heavenly Points.

The Mysterious world he live in also upgraded and the aura become more and more vast and dense.

Some of his Heavenly Forces have improve their Strenght.

His Heavenly Guard.

The Heavenly Generals have become Peak of Immortal Dao Realm.

The Heavenly Comander become Peak of the Grand Immortal Realm.

The Heavenly Elite Become Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

The Heavenly Warrior all of them have reach the Peak of the Heaven Immortal Realm.

The Heavenly Messenger. They all Become Peak of the Immortal Dao Realm.

The Heavenly Elders are all in the Early Stage of the Immortal Emperor Realm.

For his Heavenly Maids.

Selena have Already Reach the Early Stage of the Immortal King Realm.

Celine Reach the Late Stage of the Immortal King Realm.

For the Heavenly Ancestors.

All of them have reach the Early Stage of the Immortal Saint Realm.

The Heavenly Guardian is on the Peak of the Immortal King Realm.

For the Old Butler he achieve the Middle Stage of the Immortal Emperor Realm.

And the Old Servant is in the Peak of the Immortal King Realm.

The Old Gate Keeper also in the Peak of the Immortal King Realm.

The Heavenly ForeFather have reach the Peak of the Immortal Saint Realm.

As for his Heavenly Mounts, All of them improve a lot.

His Heavenly Dragon Have reach the Early Stage of the Immortal Emperor Realm.

The Heavenly Phoenix Have Reach the Peak of the Immortal King Realm.

For the Heavenly Qilin also have reach the Immortal king Peak.

The Heavenly Wolf have also Reach the Peak of the Immortal King Realm.

For the Heavenly Assasin, All of them have develop well and also Improve their strenght with the helps of the System.

There are many Changes in the Heavenly Assasin because some of then have improve and the others have no improvement.

There are now 10 Platinum Level and they a reach the Late Stage of the Immortal Saint Realm.

There are now 30 Diamond Level and they also Reach the Peak of the Immortal Emperor Realm.

There are now 40 Gold Level and they have reach the Early Stage of the Immortal Emperor Realm.

There are now 150 Silver Level and they have reach the Peak of the Immortal King Realm.

There are only 25 Bronze level have reach the Peak of the Immortal Dao Realm.

There are now 165 Black Level have reach the Peak of the Grand Immortal Realm.

The Yellow Level have only 80 Members and they all Reach the Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

The Heavenly Court Established by the Heavenly Assasin make a public remarks that the owner is The Heavenly Lord of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion.

All cultivators finally known the origin of Heavenly Court.

They all shock and surprise that the Giant Forces are Belong to the Heavenly Secret Pavilion.

They silentley listed it in the Can't be provoked forces.

As for His Disciple.

Venice is already in the Late Stage of the Immortal Dao Realm.

Shino is also in the Late Stage Immortal Dao Realm

And Alex have Improve a lot he already in the Peak of the Immortal Dao Realm.

For His Martial Nephew.

Raven is Already in the Middle Stage of the Immortal Dao Realm.

Kuzma is Already in the Peak of the Grand Immortal Realm.

For his Martial Niece.

Crystal Have already in the Early Stage of the Immortal Dao Realm.

Akane Is already in the Peak of the Grand Immortal Realm.

Paige have a Great Improvement also in the Middle Stage of the Immortal Dao Realm.

Phea is Already in the Middle Stage of the Immortal Dao Realm.

As for His Little Sister, She Already in the Late Stage of the Immortal King Realm. She can even fight two Peak of the Immortal King At the same time.