Chapter 43

Immortal Realm.

The Lands was divided into several Domains and Places. Each Territory have their own forces from big to small.

The most Famous and Strongest are the 5 Main Domain and 3 Ancient Lands.

Many cultivators respected and knew about the horror of these 8 Powerful Places.

Every Domains has a Huge Territory and have different forces such as Sects, Palace, Temple, Buildings, and Dynasty. There are also some hidden forces in the dark.

In short, the water in Every Main domain is to deep.

....

Immortal God Sect, Eternal Domain.

The Eternal Domain is one of the Five Main Domains in the Immortal realm and it can be Considered as one of the Strongest Domain.

Immortal God Sect is a one of the Top Forces in Eternal Domain. It have many strong powerhouse and it is inherited for Tens of Millions Years.

In a Majestic Hall, the aura was so dense and all materials in the surroundings are made with precious materials.

Several people are in meeting at this moment and you can see that these people are extremely powerful and noble.

"Sect Master, are you really sure about your Decision?" an old man ask in deep voice. he was wearing a black robe while carrying a black sword in his back.

He is the Second Elder of the Immortal God Sect, Sid Dugu also known as Sword Lunatic.

"Second Elder, Although that kid have a Mysterious Backround, he make an oath that he will not harm the Sect unless we harm his first or his Family" Priam, the Sect master of the Immortal God Sect said in serious tone.

The main hall become silent for a moment and all elders seems to fell into a deep thought.

"Then it settled. We have no dissadvantage because that kid was born genius and his Physique was extraordinary so it only natural to be the Young Emperor of our Sect."

This time, an Old man in Green said in low voice but he have a slight smile.on his face. He was wearing a clean green robe and a dragon pattern design in his sleeves. He is the Great Elder of the Immortal God Sect also the Big Brother of Priam, Seiryuu the Azure Dragon King.

Several elders also nodded their heads in approval. All of them saw what happened in the Trials yesterday and a young man name Alex defeated all arrogance in domineering way.

After that, Priam the Sect master of the Sect immediately ask him if he was willing to be his Disciple but the latter refuse so he decided to hold a meeting to make him the Young Emperor of the Sect.

In the Golden Peak, it is one of the Spirtual mountain in the Immortal God Sect. A young man sitting crosslegged slowly opened his eyes and a powerful aura flash in an instant but dissappeared immediately.

'Bang'

The door suddenly opened and a 15 year old girl rush inside in excited face.

"Young master good news. The Sect Master announce that you will be the Young Emperor of our sect. It is the news was already spread in the Whole sect. " she said in a exaggerated tone.

Alex look at her with smile and said slightly. "go to cultivate little Nan, the others will bully you if you don't"

Little Nan nodded her head and ran to her own room. Although she is only a maid, Alex already treat her as his Sister.

Alex look at the sky and sigh slightly.

It's been several years since he ascend in the Immortal realm, from travelling to different domains, fight for several opportunities until he arrive here in the Eternal Domain.

At first, all of them join together but after several years, his Senior sister and other juniors have their own journey.

He is already in the Peak of the Earth Immortal Realm and at his age, he is considered to be a Genius.

You must know that the lifespan of Earth Immortal Realm was about several millions and a cultivators reach this step in less than one hundred years old is an Evil do'er or a Genius.

The Cultivation in the Immortal Realm are Divided into several parts. After the 9th level of the Great Emperyean realm, the next are: Human Immortal Realm, Earth Immortal Realm, Heaven Immortal Realm, Golden Immortal Realm, Grand Immortal Realm, Immortal Dao Realm, Immortal King Realm, Immortal Emperor Realm, and Immortal Saint Realm.

Each Realm is divided into 4 small realm which is the: Early Stage, Middle Stage, Late stage and Peak Stage.

The Immortal Emperor Realm is almost the Strongest in the Immortal realm because the Immortal Saint Realm last appeared Billion Years Ago.

There are also another realm between Immortal King Realm and Immortal Emperor realm which is the Quasi-Immortal Emperor realm, It is when a cultivator of the Peak of the Immortal king Failed to become a Immortal Emperor Realm and it is called Quasi-Immortal Realm.

Meanwhile, In a Distant land.

Several cultivator gathered in a strange palace because they wanted to become a member of it.

8 Years ago, A strange force shock the whole Heaven Domain because it destroyed many famous sects and forces. The most famous one is it's leader because rumor said that there's have a Mysterious Leader who is very capable and strong.

Sitting in a Majestic throne, A young man wearing a golden robe look at the people below him with a serious expression. His face was very cold and his eyes is very sharp.

"What's the matter? "He spoke in low voice but you can feel the majestic aura in the surroundings.

The people below shuddered slightly then said in a respectful tone. " Palace Master, everything was going smoothly. This time almost 20,000 new members have the qualification to join us and all of them have a good foundation. "

Shino who was sitting on the throne nodded slightly and the people below immediately exit the main Hall.

He have a great opportinuties after traveling to different lands in Immortal realm. 8 years ago, someone provoke him and he decide to destroyed the other party including his Sects.