Chapter 3

Boom!

Reading the contents above, the whole East Desolation was Uproar and look at the Direction of the Saber Holy land. They didn't expect that after 50 years of Silence the Saber Holy Land Actually Produce a Terrifying Genius with a Saber Intent rooted in his bones.

You must know that 50 Years Ago, The Five Holy Lands isolated themselves in the world. Now the appearance of Heavenly Secret Pavillion some people think that they will Born once again.

In a Majestic Peak of Saber Holy Land. All Elders and Sect Master was present except for the sleeping Ancestor of their Sect. They all look at they sky with a Solemn Expression and sigh from time to time.

"Second Elder, Do you know about the origin of this Heavenly Secret Pavilion?" The Sect Master of the Saber Holy Land ask seriously.

"I have tried to Deduce about it but i was Blacklash at the beginning. You must know that I have a Cultivation base of Life and Death Real and the power who can make me Vomit Blood just by deducing who is it is a Great power Stronger than me, or Stronger than our Saber Holy Land."

The second Elder replied in a low voice. He suffered a great Blacklash because he tries to know about Heavenly Secret Pavillion and of course it was done by the protection of the System.

Hearing what the Second Elder said, they all become silent. They knew that the Heavenly Secret Pavillion cannot be provoke at most it can only be an allied.

"Bo'er what do you think about your ranking?"

This time the Great Elder look at his son who was sitting calmly beside him.

All Elders and the Sect master also look at thier Holy Son. This son was a genius in a thousand of years in their sect so many People was very optimistic about him.

Gibbo look at the sky and saw his own rankings and records. He look at his father and other Elders of the sect and the Sect master.

"I think my Rank was good enough. Although i know that my strenght is strong the other Holy Lands are also have a deep foundation, there must have a hidden genius in their sect especially those Ancient Families they have a deep heritage that even our Holy Land have to be careful infront of them." Gibbo said seriously. He didn't think that his ranking was very low because he just have ben promoted to be a Holy son 3 years Ago and there are many geniuser out there.

The sect master and all Elders look at Gibbo with approval because this son has a great mind and Have a good composure.

While there are talking the Light above move again and the new ranking Apppeared in the scroll.

'The Top 10: Nebo Wang, The Holy Son of the Light Holy Land. He is 21 Years old at the Realm of Level 7 Gold Core Realm. He gets the position of Holy son 5 years ago by defeating all the geniuses in their sect in a competition. He is the Grandson of one of the Ancestors in the Light Holy Land. Reward: High Level Light Scripture.

Some Cultivators have a complicated expression because of the rankings above. They didn't expect that almost who are in the genius list have a great backround.

The Light Holy Land also have a deep Backround and their strenght also ranking in the top 3 in most of Holy Land power.

Looking at the direction of Light Holy Land they look confuse because they didn't have a reactions.

Suddenly the sky above move again and a new rankings appeared in the Scroll.

'The Top 9: Tyron Lu, The Holy Son of the Ancient Lu Family with deep heritage since ancient times. He was born with Tyrant Holy Body, the top 5 Holy body in the World. He have a demeanor of a king. At the age of 21 Years Old he achieve the level 8 Gold Core Realm. Reward: Divine Level weapon.

'The Top 8: Vann Jiang, The Holy son of the Ancient Jiang Family also havea deep heritage. He is the Best friend of Tyron Lu. He was born with the Wine body and others called him Drunkhard. He fights while drinking strong wine and have a high tolerance of alcohol. At the age of 21 he also have th cultivation base of Level 8 Gold Core Realm. Reward: Divine Level Wine Gourd.

Wow!

All Cultivators was in Uproar because these two Ancient Family was actually on the list.

They've also heared about the Tyrant king and Drunkhard. These two are good friend and often fight but the tyrant was always defeated by Drunkhard because of his technique.

The most shocking one is the Reward was actually a Divine level weapon.

You must know that a Divine level weapon was rare.

The rankings of a Divine weapons are divided into differents level which is: Low level weapon, Midium level weapon, High level weapon, Semi Divine Weapon, Divine Weapon, Demi God level Weapon, God level Weapon, low grade Artifact, Mid grade Artifact, High Grade Artifact.

The divine level weapon can be considered as an trumpcard its like adding a wings on a tiger.

While Everyone was talking and gossiping the light above change again and a new rank appeared on the scroll.

'The Top 7: Freya Midnight, The Holy Maiden of the Dark Holy Land. She is very attractive woman like an angel but her power was opposite. At the age of 22 She reached the Peak of the Gold Core Realm which is half step Nascent Soul Realm. She once defeated the Holy son of Their Sect who was at the Nascent Soul Realm at the age of 28 years old. She is the Daughter of Sect master of the Dark Holy Land. Reward: Divine Grade Weapon and Nascent Soul Pill.

'The Top 6: ALei Ji, The Holy son of the Ancient Ji Family with a Deep heritage. He is the Son of the Patriach of the Ji Family and Third Elder of the Ancient Su Family. He his born with Thundered Holy Body, one of the top 3 Holy Body in the world. At the age of 21 years old he have a cultivation base of Peak of Gold core Realm and he can advance anytime but he maintain his cultivation to have a solid Foundaton. Reward: Thunder Essense
and Divine Level Weapon.

Gudong!

This Ancient Family and Holy Land are so Terrifying!