Chapter 26

"Yes son of god. The Heavenly Secret Pavilion was in the Upper Realm" the servant said in respectful tone.

The Young man immediately Dissapeared in a Flash and he appeared in the Ancestrand land of the Li Family.

"Zane boy, Are you here for the Heavenly Secret Pavillion"

One of the Ancestors of the Li Family asked.

After he Ascend, Zane become the God son of the Li Family and it was decided by Several Ancestors.

"Yes Old Ancestor, My Sister is a Disciple of Heavenly Secret Pavillon Lord" he replied in low voice.

"Alright, I understand your thought you can practice with peace of mind. " the old Ancestors said with smile.

He is Fuego Li, one of the Great Emperor Ancestors of the Li Family. He is also from lower Realm Millions of Years Ago.

While the news that the Quasi-Emperor Realm of the Dragon Clan was Killed, all forces become curious about the Heavenly Forbiden Are.

Several Immortal Family was Laughing and mocking those Ancient Families from being incompetent.

All Ancients Family was furious after hearinh the news, for them it was insult Specially be killed by a humans.

The Dragon Family must have their revenge.

"Those from the Heavenly Forbidden Land must Apologize or Else Immortal War"

An Old Voice Resounded in the sky and all forced heared about it.

"It was the Great Emperor of the Dragon Clan!"

All of them look at the direction of Heavenly Forbidden Are and see how will they Respond.

Suddenly An Old voice appeared again in the sky.

"My Immortal Li Family was have a Friendship with Heavenly Forbidden Are. If you want a War then Let's make it Big. "

Boom!

The whole world was Boing. They didn't Expect that One of the Top 3 Immortal Family was joining the Fun.

"Hey The Li Family is Domineering, how about we White tiger Clan also Join the fun!" Another Old Voice sounded in the Sky.

Crazy!

They all Crazy!

All Cultivators in the Whole Perfect World has become stupid at this moment. They didn't Expect that several Top forces was joining the Fun.

"Ohhh, Then let me join this war too!"

Another voice rang again and it is from the direction of the Immortal Su Family.

"What about those from Heavenly Forbidden Land, Are you Scared?" Several ancestors of the Dragon clan shouts again and they began to mock.

Luka who was comfortably sitting in the Main hall was looking at the Sky with interest.

Although he was smiling his eyes immitating a Dangerous light.

Several people arround him was terrified.

Suddenly the whole world become quiet and wait for the respond of Heavenly Forbidden Area.

"Fight!"

A cold Voice Resounded in the whole world but all of them have difficulty to breath.

With just one word they all become powerless.

Suddenly one Person appeared in the Sky. He is Raven Yang who was always Arrogant and this Time he have the permission to show off with the command of his Uncle.

Luka and the Others just watch Raven in the Sky with slight smile they wanted to see this hot tempered guy slapp the Enemies Face.

"Hey Dragon Clan, do you want a War Right?" Raven shouts out loud in the Sky.

'Hey who is that kid"

'Are you kidding me? They sent a Kid to fight?'

'What the hell is going on with heavenly Forbidden Are'

All cultivators in the whole World was Shock at this moment some of them even Dissapointed.

"Who are you Kid? Let your Elders Appeared not some baby warrior"
The Voice of the Ancestor of the Dragon Clan reverated in the sky and those Ancient Family began to Laugh.

"Hey Stinky Old Man from Dragon Clan, My name is Raven Yang and I'm the Disciple of the Third Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion in the Heavenly Forbidden Area. I'm 23 Years Old in the Spirit Realm. I will ask you again do you really want a War hmmp"Raven once again Shouts out Loud and his Body wad Radiating just like a Sun.

'What? He's actually just a 23 Year old? '

'A 23 Year old Spirit Realm?'

'Fucking Genius!'

'Hey look at him, He actually have the Pure Sun Holy Body'

Every Cultivators look at him with burning Gaze. They didn't expect that such a genius actually appeared.

Many Top Forces have the Idea of Recruiting but the most Important Right now is to Watch the Scene.

" hmmp, Even if you are a genius you will Fall today if your Elders didn't Show Up. As for your Question. That's right we want A war. " Another Old Dragon Ancestors said amd echoed in the Sky. His aura was spread and the Whole world Actually Felt it.

Raven look at the direction of Dragon Clan and said Arrogantly.

"Alright. You guys ask for it."

After saying that he shouts at the Sky and Said.

"Silver Heavenly Killers Come Out!"

50 People people suddenly Appeared in the Sky amd they are Wearing a Silver Robes and Silver Mask. Their Aura was Filled With Muderous Intent.

The most Shocking was they all have the Cultivation Base of the Peak of the Supreme Realm.

'So many Supreme Peak'

'What kind of Forces is that'

The spectator below look above the Sky With Shock Expression.

Some Immortal Forces such as Li and Su Family was also Surprise because they've heard from their Descendant that The Heavenly Pavillion was Powerful.

"Hey Dragon Clan, is this Strenght Enough?" Raven ask in more Arrogant Tone.

Suddenly 10 Quasi Emperor Realm Appeared in the Sky Followed by 15 Supreme Realm, they are the Experts from the Dragon Clan.

"Brat, although you have many Supreme, Quality was better than Quantity. " the old Dragon ancestors spoke again the experts above also release their breath.

Raven look at this scene with Disdain.

He shouts again in a loud voice and he make sure that the whole world will hear him.

"Where is The Gold Heavenly Killers?"

20 People Appeared Again in the Sky and they are wearing Golden Robe and Golden Mask. There Aura was Also Release and the Whole World was Shock.