Chapter 38

The scroll above move slightlty and the rankings was appeared.

'The Rank 25: Kirra Ye, she is the Daughter of the Ye Family Patriach. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm. Force: The First Rate Ye Family.
Reward: Immortal Beauty Pill

'The Rank 24: Roxie Grid, The Goddess of the Fox Clan. Strenght: second stage of the Spirit Realm. Force: Ancient Fox Clan.
Reward: Beauty Mirror

'The Rank 23: Aerin Blue, The youngest Arrogant of the Elf. Strenght: Fifth Stage of Spirit Realm. Force:The Hidden Elf Race.
Reward: Immortal Beauty Pill and Beauty Mirror.

'The Rank 22: Astrid Feng, The Goddess of the Fox Clan. Strenght: Fourth Stage of the Void Realm. Force: Ancient Phoenix Clan.
Reward: Red Phoenix Robe

The Rank 21: Esmeralda Lin, The Goddess of the Lin Family. Strenght: Eight Stage of Spirit Realm. Force: The Immortal Lin Family.
Reward: Longevity Pill

Five figure manifest in the sky and all cultivators can see their Appearance. They are the people who was on the list.

Almost all men cultivators drool over their face because those five was really enchanting.

The sky move again and a new rankingd appeared in the scroll.

'The rank 20: Daisy Urdula, The Second Seat of the Immortal Academy. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm. Force: Immortal Academy.
Reward: Immortal Gumamela Petals

'The Rank 19: Akane Miravi, The Disciple of the Seventh Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion. Strenght: Saint King Peak. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: Chaos Liquid

'The Rank 18: Myline Su, The Goddess of the Su Family. Strenght: Third stage of Spirit Realm. Force: Immortal Su Family.
Reward: Chaos Liquid and Immortal Beauty Pill

'The Rank 17: Anna Long, The little Girl of the Dragon Clan. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm. Force: Ancient Dragon Clan.
Reward: a Drop of Ancient Healing Dragon Blood

'The Rank 16: Alice Wei, The Goddess of the Devil Clan. Strenght: Sixth Stage of Spirit Realm. Force: Devil Race.
Reward: Devil Flower

Five figure Appeared again in the sky. It is the manefestion of the people who are in the list.

All of them have a stunning look at Charismatic charms.

All cultivators look at the figure in the sky with fascination. During this past five years, several Top Forces have been preparing for the Beauty list.

Several Families also announce their new goddess or top Arrogant.

All cultivators look again in the sky because the scroll move again and a new rankings has appeared.

'The Rank 15: Hanabi Chu, The Third Princess of the Chu Dynasty. Strenght: Second stage of Spirit Realm. Force: Immortal Chu Dynasty.
Reward: Magical Heels and Bracelets

'The Rank 14: Elanor Ivy, The Elf Maiden of the Elf Clan. Strenght: Second Stage of the Void Realm. . Force: Elf Race
Reward: Fairy Belt

'The Rank 13: Minna Mint, The First Sequence of the Immortal Sword Sect. Strenght: Peak of the Spirit Realm. Force: Immortal Sword Sect.
Reward: Quasi- Emperor Empress Sword

'The Rank 12: Ziyan, The Goddess of the Asura clan. strenght: First Stage of the Void Realm. Force: Hidden Asura Clan.
Reward: Asura Knife and Bloodrose Robe

"The Rank 11: Crystal Vi, The Disciple of the Fourth elder of the Heavenly Pavilion. Strenght: Fifth Stage of the Void King Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: WinterJacket and Frost Necklace

Five figure manefest in the sky and all cultivators was fascinated.

They have their own unique charm and beauty but the most shocking one was their strenght.

Especially Crystal who was already in the Voidking realm and it's a Fifth stage.

Some goddess and God son of Different Top Families and forces look dignified.

They didn't expect that in just five years, Crystal grow in such a speed.

Suddenly, The sky above move again and the new rankings appeared in the scroll.

All cultivators subconciously look at the sky with expectation.

'The Rank 10: Helia Quin, The Holy Maiden of the Temple Light. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm. Force: The First rate Light Temple.
Reward: Spirit Pill and Quasi-Emperor Artifact Holy Sword

'The Rank 9: Paige Celestial, The Disciple of the Sixth Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion. Strenght: Third Stage of the Void King Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: A Branch of Ancient Green Lotus

'The Rank 8: Phea Celestial, The Disciple of the Sixth Elder of Heavenly Secret Pavilion. Strenght: Third Stage of the Void King Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: A Branch of Ancient White Lotus

"Rank 7: Alaine Plea, The Daughter of the Duke in Shang Dynasty. Strenght: Peak of the Saint Realm. Force: First Rate Shang Dynasty.
Reward: Immortal Pill and Quasi-Emperor life saving Talisman

'The Rank 6: Vivian Shi, The Goddess of the Shi Clan. Strenght: Fourth Stage of Spirit Realm. Force: Hidden Shi Clan.
Reward: Chaos Liquid and Beauty Powder

Five figure manefest again in the sky and it become the focus of the whole Upper Realm.

Every one of them have a good reputation in the world and known by their own deeds.

Some Cultivators flew towards differents Direction to propose Marriage because these people on the list was really Beautiful and Outstanding individual.

After a while, the sky move again and a new rankings has Appeared in the scroll.

Suddenly, All Cultivators become silent and was looking at the sky eagerly because they wanted to know who are the Top 5 Beauty in the Whole World.

'The Rank 5: Venice Li, The Goddess of the Li Family and the First Disciple of the Heavenly Pavilion Lord. Strenght: Peak of the Void King Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: Emperor Level Weapon

'The Rank 4: Kagura Channel, A Roque Cultivator, she is a Natural Beauty. Strenght: First Stage of Void Realm. Force: None.
Reward: Emperor Level Sword and Chaos Liquid

'The Rank 3: Sammy Xiao, The Goddess of the Xiao Family. Strenght: Second Stage of the Void King Realm. Force: Immortal Xiao Family.
Reward: Emperor Level Pan and Chaos Beast Heart

'The Rank 2: Selena Celestial, The Second Maid of the Heavenly Pavilion Lord. Strenght: Seventh Stage of the Quasi- Emperor Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: Emperor Level Whip and Chaos Stone

' The Rank 1: Celine Celestial, The First Maid of the Heavenly Pavilion Lord. Strenght: Peak of the Quasi- Emperor Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward:Three strand of the Law of Origin