Chapter 41

"Dad! Granpa!, Why don't we go to the Pill Pavilion and Ask for medicine?" Faby look at his Father and Granfather with a red eyes.

"The Ancestors said that we don't need to beg others or else our Liu Family will be Targeted by other force id we show our weakness" The Liu Family Patriach said in low voice but his face was serious.

"Ancestor! How long can you still live? I'm going to find a way" Faby quickly Stand up and look determined.

"Haha My boy, I can only live for almost 2 Hrs. My fate was decided" The old Ancestor said with smile but his face showed a relief because their Family was still their and all members was Outstanding.

Hearing the Oldman said, the Main Hall become silent and all of them lowered their heads but the tears on their eyes was flowing.

"Hey, Don't Decieve them Old man, You can only live for at least 30 minutes right?"

Suddenly A voice rang in the air and they saw a Young man who was already sitting in the Chair comfortably.

They all look at the Young man with vigilance because they didn't even feel his Aura and how did he get here without anyone noticing him.

"Brother Luka, What did you say?" Faby ask at this moment. He didn't care about how Luka entered their Mainhall, The important things is what he said.

Luka look at the Oldman and smile lightly. "Why don't you ask your Ancestor, Brother Liu?"

Faby look at his Ancestor and ask nervously." Ancestor, what Happened?"

Felix Liu, The Ancestor of the Liu Family look at Faby with a kind smile.

"I've Already Transfered my Spiritual energy to you. If you Breakthrough to the Tribulation Realm in the future, It will triggered and helps you to be able to Advance in the Saint Realm without Difficulties, Your friend is right i can only live for thirty Minutes" he said slightly and his old face was smilng.

"Old Ancestor, youu.." faby wanted to spoke but he can't find the right words to say.

All core members of the Liu Family look solemn. Everyone was in tears and their heart was filled with sadness and panic.

If their Old Ancestor died, The Liu Family will surely Attack by other force because the Foundation of the Liu Family was very deep and they also have a rich treasury and secrets. Everyone will be tempted with such a situation.

The Main Hall once again filled with silence and the Felix patted the shoulder of Faby lightly.

"Brother Liu, If there's have a Chance. Will you die for your Ancestor?"

Luka spoke at this moment to break the silence and all members of Liu Family look at him with some angred.

They all wanted to make a move but they will stop by the Patriach of the Liu Family to keep silent.

Falcon look at Luka with complicated eyes because he always felt that this Friend of his Son was so Mysterious.

He know that his son always make friends with strange people but this time is Different. They all felt danger.

Faby was stunned after hearing what Luka just said but he nodded his head and said with determination. "Of course! I will deffinetely Exchange my Life for Ancestor"

Felix look at his Great Grandson with smile but his Aura began to weaken and his lifespan was decreasing continiously.

"Hahaha, Brother Liu Although I don't make friends with people who are not the same Level as me. Let me show you my Sincerity this time" Luka spoke at this moment and he dissappeared from the chair and appeared in front of Felix.

None of them saw how he did it because it was too fast and fastest than speed of light.

"What are you going to do, Your Excellency?!" Falcon shout at this moment but he was too late and couldn't move.

All members of the Liu Family was nervous this time and look at Luka with Horror.

Luka Grab the head of Felix, The Ancestor of the Liu Family and his face become ruddy.

His hair from white and become Black and his Body become more Stronger.

All of them was Dumbounded and slap themselve if they are dreaming or not.

Their Ancestor become Middled Age man.

Suddenly, Felix Kneeled in front of Luka and said Sincerly. " My Lord, My Liu Family will serve you for Eternity."

Luka help him get up and look at Faby who was still stunned at this moment.

"Brother Liu, Let's drink again in the Future. " he said with smile.

Faby woke up this moment and look at Luka with complicated expressions but the way he called him didn't change. " I will treat you again next time Brother Luka"

"This Great Favor. I will Remember it Forever." He added.

Luka flick his finger and two item appeared in front of Faby.

"The Storage ring is filled with resources that you will need until you Reach the Peak of the Spirit Realm."

"The token is my Heavenly Secret Pavilion Token. You can use it in the Profound Sky Continent and Upper Realm."

After that Luka Dissappeared in a flash only his voice was echoed in the Main Hall of the Liu Family.

"We will meet again soon if fates allows."

Faby look at two Treasures in front of him with a bitter smile. He did 't expect that his new friend turn into the savior of the whole Liu Family and the funny things is he treated him like an ordinary People.

"Don't look bitter. That Lord was beyond our knowledge and you are Lucky because he treat you as a real Friend."

This time, Felix spoke lightly. His Aura was now stronger than before and he also have become much younger.

All Core Member of the Liu Family look at Felix with shock and all of them was surprise.

"Old Ancestors, how is your injury?" Faby ask his Ancestor worriedly.

"Hehe, My injuried are healed even the Old injuries in my body was also healed and i become more Healthy." Felix said with grin.