Chapter 20

'The Rank 6: Yamei Su, He was the Sealed Young Arrogant of the Ancient Su Family in the Eastern Desolation. He is the Elder Brother of Yandi Su the Holy son of the Su Family. He have the Supreme Soul and his Soul attack was Terrifying. At the age of 26 He have the Cultivation base of the peak of the Tribulation Realm.
Reward: Soul Grass and low level Saint King Cultivation Technique.

boom!

The whole world was shock again after seing the two rankings above.

One is just like the Crystal a Disciple of High Ranking member of the Heavenly secret Pavillion, more over he have the Pure Sun Holy Body.

But the most shocking this time was the Arrogant from the Ancient Su Family. He actually have the Supreme Soul , you must know that the Supreme Soul is far Superior than Supreme Holy Body.

Some forces look at the rewards with drool on their Face. They was Envy because it is a Low Level Saint King Cultivation Techmique. You must know that Saint King Powerhouse is a pinncale of Profound Sky Continent.

Suddenly the Light above move again and the list was refresh. A new rakings was Appeared.

'The Rank 5: Zeno Li, he was the Former Holy son of the Ancient Li Family of Eastern Desolation. He was awakened from the seal to join the world. He was born with the Sword Heart and Sword Intent. He was very Proficient in using sword. At the age of 26 He have the Cultivation base of the peak of Tribulation Realm.
Reward: Mid Level of Saint King Cultivation Technique and Natural Sword Scripture.

'The Rank 4: Victor Gu, He is the Young Arrogant of the Ancient Village who have the Body of Samsara. He work so hard during 3 years and his Bloodline become Strong. he also fight many Geniuses and remain undefeated. At the age of 23 he already have the Strenght of the peak of the Tribulation Realm Expert and only one step aeay from Semi Siant.
Reward: Reincarnation Pill and Low Level Artifact.

Wow!

An Artifact.

Some forces was boiling and many old monster was have a red eyes because of Envy.

An Artifact was already a Dream for them because it was Difficult to forge and have a unique materials.

The heavey Secret Pavillion was Really worthy of being a Great power, even The Artifact was use as a Reward.

They all though the same things right now.

Some cultivators began to search where's the Heavenly Pavillion is to try thier luck if they can join them.

Suddenly the sky above move again and the list was refresh because the new ranking was appread.

All of them look at the sky with curious expression. Some of them was filled with expectation for who are three Genius was in the list.

'The Rank 3: Alex Orion, He is the Second Disciple of the Heavenly Pavilion Lord and was Also accepted Three years ago. With the help of Heavenly Pavillion Lord, he awakened the Time and Space Body. He is Very proficient in with manipulating time and space. Giving him more than he will surely surpassed even the arrogance in the Upper Realm. At the age of 21 he have the Strenght of Semi Saint Realm.
Reward: Time and Space Bead and Time and Space Stone.

'The Rank 2: Zane Li, he is the current Holy Son of the Ancient Li Family in the Eastern Desolation. He have the Chaotic Sword Body that was a domineering physic since Ancient times. Even in the Upper Realm the Chaotic Sword Body was in the Top. At the age of 24 He reached the Realm of Semi Saint.
Reward: Enlightment Pill and Mid grade Sword Artifact.

'The Rank 1: Venice Li, She was the Holy Maiden of the Ancient Li Family in the Eastern Desolation. She was Accepted by the Heavenly Pavilion Lord as his First Disicple Four Years ago with the help of her BestFriend Selena. She have the Ancient Double pupil and it was advance in the great completion. At the age of 23 she have the Strenght of Semi saint Realm and one Step away from the saint realm because she loves to play than cultivate just like her Bestfriend.
Reward: Enlightment Pill and High Grade Artifact.