Chapter 58

All of them was eager to be on the list Because the Reward was Too Evil.

The Immortal Realm become more noisy this time because of the List.

Some Geniuses who are on the list challenge each other to test wether the List was true or not.

Even several Old monster began to speculate about the rankings above.

" Om"

Suddenly, The Sky trembled again and the Rankings in the scroll was refresh.

All cultivators look above with anticipation.

Most of them was excited and curious to know who are the people on the list this time.

One must know that the previous list are all famous from the Top Forces.

All of them are well known in the Immortal Realm because of their Strenght and Unraveled Reputation.

"The Rank 30: Shang Yinan, He is The Dusciple of Black Tiger Immortal King. He reach the Middle Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: 2 Golden Immortal Ascenssion Pill

" The Rank 29: Daling Fex, She is the Disciple of Light Immortal King. She reach the Realm of Middle Stage of the Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: 2 Golden Immortal Ascenssion pill and Golden Immortal Mirror

"The Rank 28: King Venom, he is one of the Kings in Emperor Realm. He reach the Middle Stage of the Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golde Immortal Life Saving Talisman

" The Rank 27: Sheena Lece, She is thr God Daughter of Dark Immortal King. She reach the Middle Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Defensive Talisman

"The Rank 26: Jan Wui, He is one of the Black Level Assasin of Heavenly Court. He reach the Middle Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Attack Talisman

" The Rank 25: Carmia Guania, she is one of the Flowers in Beauty Hall. She reach the Middle Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Battle Armor

"The Rank 24: Maelyn Chua, She is also one of the Flowers in Beauty Hall. She reach the Middle Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Killing Cultivataion Technique

" The Rank 23: viscount Cusmos, He is The Young Viscount of Dracula Clan. He reach the Late Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: A Bottle of Late Stage Golden Immortal Blood

"The Rank 22: King Buddah, He is one of the Kings in Emperor Hall. He reach the Late Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Golden Immortal Secret Technqiue

" The Rank 21: Comander Shima, He is one of the Comanders in Fighting Palace. He reach the Late Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Blood Essense of Middle Stage Golden Immortal Realm.

The list above suspend and several white lights flew towards Different Directions.

All Cultivators look at the List above with awe and respect.

They all become more and more excited because the People who are on the List this time are all Famous and Strong.

Especially Their Backround was very Strong and deep.

Some people in Top Forces look at the list above with some enby because their Descendants was useless they didn't even qualified to be on the List.

As for those who are on the List was very Proud especially the Emperor Hall because they almost dominated the List.

You must know that the Emperor Hall is on of the Top Giants in the Immortal realm and it was Guarded by Several Oldmonster in Immortal Emperor Realm.

There Few forces who can be compared to the Emperor Hall.

Several Top Forces also stop their movement to investigate the origin of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion because they can only suffered.

"Om"

While everybody was talking about the Heavenly Secret pavilion, The list above move again and the Rsankings in the scroll was refresh.

All cultivators look above with interest.

They all curious for who are the people will be listed this time.

Some of them have expectation and excitement.

"The Rank 20: Comander Xenoz, He is one of the Comanders in Fighting Plaace. He Reach the Late Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Late Golden Immortal Battle Robe

" The Rank 19: Viscount Shilea, She is a Viscount in Dracula Clan. She Reach the Late Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: A Bottle of Late Golden Immortal Blood

"The Rank 18: Akane, She is the Current Holy Maiden of Heart Cold Palace and The Disciple of Seventh Elder of Heavenly Secret Pavilion. She reach the Late Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Late Golden Immortal Ice Robe

" The Rank 17: King brown, He is one of the Kings in Emperor Hall. He reach the Late Stage of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Late Golden Immortal Battle Gloves

"The Rank 16: Megan Ratyesa, She is on of the Flowers in Beauty Hall. She reach the Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Peak Golden Immortal Life Savings Talisman

" The Rank 15: Vice General Zack, He is one of the Vice General in Fighting Palace. He reach the Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Peak Golden Immortal Defense Talisman

"The Rank 14: Kuzma,The God Son of Gof War Sect and a Disciple of one of the Guardian in Heavenly Secret Pavilion. He reach the Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Peak Golden Immortal Killing Talisman

" The Rank 13: Count ALu, He is an outstanding Count in Dracula Clan. He reach the Peak of Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: A Bottle of Peak Golden Immortal Blood

"The Rank 12: Crystal Vi, She is the Goddess of Heart Cold Palace and a Disciple of the Fourth Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion. She reach the Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Peak of Golden Immortal Frozen Robe

" The Rank 11: Uno, he is one of the Black Level Assasin in Heavenly Court. He reach the Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Peak Golden Immortal Movement Technique

After the rankings, several white Ligjts flew towards differents Direction.

All cultivators look above with shock.

"Shit, did you see that, several of them was actually from Heavenly Secret Pavilion"

"They are too Evil"

"I also heard about those woman, they are extremely Cold and powerful"

"Damn! I suspect that in the list later they can also occupied in the Top"