Chapter 59

"Damn! I suspect that in the list later they can also occupied in the Top"

The whole world was boiling at this moment.

Several cultivators was shock and surprise.

They didn't expect that there's have a mysterious backround behind those people.

"Om"

While every one of them doing their own things, The sky above trembled again and the new rankings was refresh.

All cultivators look above with expectation.

"The Rank 10: Raven Yang, He is the Young Emperor of Sun Temple and a Dusciple of the Third Elder in Heavenly Secret Pavilion. He reach the Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: Grand Immortal Realm Pill

"The Rank 9: Paige Celestial, She is on of the Twin Goddess in Ancient Palace and The Disciple of Sixth Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion. She reach the Peak of the Golden Immortal Realm.

Reward: 2 Grand Immortal Pill

" The Rank 8: King Sedom. He is one of the Kings in Emperor Hall and the Disciple of Immortal Emperor Sorrow. He reach the realm of Early Stage of Grand Immortal Realm.

Reward: Grand Immortal Fighting
Cultivation Technique

"The Rank 7: Phea Celestial, She is one of the Goddess in Ancient Palace and The Disciple of the Sixth Elder of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion. She reach the Early Stage of Grand Immortal Realm.

Reward: Grand Immortal Artifact

" The Rank 6: Cassiopea Qiña, She is one of the Top Flowers in Beauty Hall. She reach the Early Stage of the Grand Immortal Realm.

Reward: Grand Immortal Battle Armor

The list move slightly and several white lights flew towards differents directions.

All cultivators was boiling at this moment.

All of them was shock and surprise.

They didn't expect that there's so many Arrogants that belong to the Heavenly secret pavilion.

Several Top forces look solemn looking at the list above.

After several efforts, they finally have a clue about heavenly Secret Pavilion and it is have a past in Upper Realm Perfect world.

They also publish a list and gifted many resources.

All of them have no doubts about the list.

After all, The list only do good and it will not bring danger to the Immortal Realm.

At this moment, Several Geniuses in Different Too forces challenge each other in order to gain fame and good reputation.

Some of them was very unconvince because the other Geniues surpassed them so they immediately issue a Letter of Challenge.

"Om"

While every one was excited because there are several fights between geniuses. The sky above trembled again.

The new rankings was refresh.

All cultivators look at the sky with Anticipation.

They all have an excitement and expectation.

"The Rank 5: Venice, She is The Respective maiden of Purple Temple and the First Disciple of the Heavenly Lord. She reach the Middle Stage of the Grand Immortal Realm.

Reward: Grand Immortal Secret Technique

"The Rank 4: Count Ademontine, He is one of the Talented Counts in Clan Dracula and the Only son of Prince Cecil. He reach the Middle Stage of Grand Immortal Realm.

Reward: 1 Bottle of Grand Immortal Realm Blood Essense

" The Rank 3: Alex. He is the Young Emperor Of the Immortal God Sect who defeat Countless Arrogant. He is also the Second Disciple of the Heavenly Lord. He reach the Late Stage of Grand Immortal Realm.

Reward: Late Grand Immortal Battle Robe

"The Rank 2: Shino. He is the Mysterious Leader of The Temple of Elements. He is also the Third Disciple of the Heavenly Lord. He reach the Late Stage of the Grand Immortal Realm.

Reward: Late Grand Immortal Elemental Battle Sword

" The Rank 1: Xianer Celestial. She is also known as White Goddess who can defeat Higher Realm than herself. She is the Little Sister of the Heavenly Lord. She reach the Early Stage of Immortal Dao Realm.

Reward: Immortal Dao Battle Sword

Several White Lights flew Towards different directions.

All cultivators look above with terrified expression.

"Shit. The white goddess is actually from Heavenly Secret Pavilion"

"What a great Backround"

"Heh, I'm afradi those who provoke the White goddess is scared to pee this time"

"Awesome!"

The whole world was boiling at this moment.

Several Cultivators look abive with awe and complex expressions.

Even some Top Forces look at the Rank number one with solemn.

Almost all cultivators have heard abiut the White Goddess who travelled through differents lands and challenge many Strong Powerhouse.

Rumor said that she can fight Realm higher than herself and it seems to be true.

Several Disciples of Luka look at the information about White Goddess with curiousity because it is the first time that they knew about her.

Althought their Master is very Mysterious, All of them almost knew about his character.

The Whole Immortal World was boiling at this moment.

Some of them was very excited especially those who have on the list and have a relationship with Heavenly Secret Pavilion.

"After 50 Years. The Heavenly Secret Pavilion Will Publish the Strongest List. Those who are on the List will have a Generous Reward"

A Deep Voice Resounded in the Whole Immortal realm and th Scroll Above slowly become dimm.

All Cultivators look Shock and excited especially those old monster Level because they knew that this opportunity is for themeselves.

In the Mysterious World.

Luka sits on the wodden chair comfortably while his to maids on his side pouring tea and massaging his shoulder.

He calmly listen to sound of the System in his mind with a slight Smile.

"Ding, Congratulations Host for completing the List you will recieve 100 Million Heavenly Points"

"Ding, Congratulations Host gaining a lot of Faith you will Gain 70 Million Heavenly Points"

"Ding, You will recieve a chance to Upgrade the Mysterious world"

"Ding, you will get realm Ascenssion reward"

Luka look at the information in front of him with slight smile on his face.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Grand Immortal Realm Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth, Primordial Chaos God Body, Eyes of Eternity

Heavenly points: 195 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper, Heavenly ForeFather