Chapter 28

After Seeing the information Infront of him, he was shock because it was actually the Five Elements Chaotic Body.

You must now that the Five Elements Chaotic body have Five Spirits that can cultivate.

Treasured Body of Fire Spirit
Treasured Body of Wood Spirit
Treasured Body of Metal Spirit
Treasured Body of Water Spirit
Treasured Body of Earth Spirit

Everyone of the Spirit Body have surpassed many Holy Body. When a cultivators manage to perfect five of them he will particularly invincible.

But after seeing the other information he frown slightly because the Disciple he was about to Accept is in the Mortal Realm.

This time, his face wasn't covered by Mystery Mist so the others can see his Expressions.

Infront of his trusted people, he actually didn't hide his face.

"Master, what's wrong??" Alex ask at this moment and the other Disciples was also curious.

"Nothing, I found you a Junior Brother" He move his thoughts and am Avatar Appeared in front of them.

"Master, are you going to let your Avatar find our Junior Brother?" Venice Ask curiousity.

"But, with Lord Uncle's Strenght, he's Avatar is just in the Peak of Saint Realm?" This time Raven suddenly said.

And all of them suddenly Realize that their Master's Avatar was just a Saint.

Luka look at them with smile and slightly explain.

"Your new Junior Brother is in the Mortal Realm. If i use my Real Strenght, do you think if i descend, that world can bear my Strenght even if it is an Avatar?"

The Disciples look at him with a thoughtful look.

"Hey Brats, Do you think that infront of you is the main Body of Pavilion Lord?"Debi, The Fourth Elder suddenly said.

" What? Master you're just an Avatar?" Venice look at Luka with shock and the others was actually Dumbounded.

Luka just smile at them and Dissappeared in a Smoke. It just really his Avatar and his Main Body was in his own Room. It just that his Avatar was Differentx it can actually.communicate with system and know everythings right away.

"Master, do you know how Strong the Lord Uncles?" Crystal Ask his Master at this moment.

Debi look at his Disiciple with a wry smile and shook his head.

"I Don't know, probably no one knows how strong he is. The more we get stronger the more we realize the huge gap between we and the Lords "

While all of them was talking, The Whole world was still boiling at this moment.

Almost all Cultivators was talking and the topic is The Heavenly Forbidden Area.

In the Ancient Li Family.

In the Ancestral Land, There are several Oldman and Old woman who was talking with a Young man.

"Zane Boy, How much do you know about Heavenly Forbidden Area?" One of the Ancestors ask in serious voice.

Zane look at them and said respectfully. "I don't know much. In the lower Realm, the power they showed was just the forces called Heavenly Guards, the Several Heavenly Assasin they shown yesterday was new to me."

Hearing what he said, all Ancestors become silent. Although they have no graiviance againts them, but they are worried if the Heavenly Forbidden Area wants to develop.

Zane know what they are thinkings so he said Calmly."All Ancestors, you don't need to worry, Those from Heavenly Forbidden Area was just Publishing List and giving reward. As long as we didn't provoke them there is no problem after all my Sister is a Disicple of Heavenly Secret Pavillion Lord. "

All Ancestors of the Li Family sigh in a relief at this moment. Such a powerful forces was so Terrifying to be an enemy.

Yesterday after the confrontation of the Dragon Clan and Heavenly Forbidden Area, the Dragon Clan send an Apology and many gifts to written down the Grudges.

None of them mock the Dragon Clan for being coward because if they are in the same Situation, they will do the same.

"The Heavenly Secret Pavillion will Publish the Top 30 Geniuses in the Whole World below 50 years old After 2 Years. Those who are in the List will recieve a Generous Reward"

A Majestic Voice Sounded in the Sky and all cultivators look at Direction of Heavenly Forbidden Area with interest.

Some of them didn't know what the forbidden Area is planning to do.

All forces began to Investigate about this Mysterioud Forces.

Immortal Lin Family.

In a grand Majestic Palace, several people sitting in a round table with a solemn expression in their face.

Looking at their temperament, you can see that they are very noble and Powerful.

These are the High Ranking Member of the Lin Family.

"This Mysterious Force actually appeared in the lower Realm?" A middled age man ask in a serious voice looking at several elders in their Family.

He is the Patriach of the Lin Family, Harper Lin.

"Patriach, several of our people imvestigate and they knew about it with several Families who have the connections in the Lower Realm." one of the Elder said in low voice.

"So those list and Reward maybe true?" Harper ask lightly.

"Yes Patriach. It said that the Heavenly Secret Pavillion has always been generous to those who is in the List." The latter replied respectfully.

Harper narrowed his eyes and said in a deep Voice.

" Tell the God son to be prepared, i hope he can be on the list"

Several Top Forces and Immortal Families and Ancient Families was already made a preparation.

Some Roque Cultivators who has no Backround began to Cultivate Crazyly.

Meanwhile in the Mortal World.

Luka suddenly appeared above the Sky, to be exact it is his Avatar.

A flow of information appeared in from of him and he knows the Cultivation rankings in this world.

The Cultivation in this world are Divided into two parts one is the : Warrior Realm, Profound Realm, Master Realm, Grandmaster Realm, Natural Realm, and Heavenly Realm.

Above this part is the: Body Forging Realm, Joint thoughts Realm, Void Realm and Void Returning Realm.

All of them was Divided into 4 small Realms which is: Early Stage, Middle Stage, Late Stage and Peak.