Chapter 33

Chaotic Bloodline!

Fucking evildoer,

They didn't Expect that in the top Forces such as Immortal Family have deeply hidden.

If weren't for the List above some forces maybe will kept in the dark.

Almost two evil doer of the Lin family was in the List and get an awsome rankings.

The most enviable thing is the Reward for the Lin Family.

A Willow God Tree Liquid!

It is a rare Treasure and even some old great emperor will be interested on it.

The heavenly Forbidden Area was really crazy to give reward.

Some cultuvators hope that there will be other list in the future so that they will have a chance to compete.

Three days have passed and the light in the sky move again. All cultivators look up and they saw that the new rankings was about to appear.

The world was silence and patiently waiting for the Top 5 Genius Rankings in the Whole upper Realm.

They knew that after this rankings, All people who are in the list will completely become famous and will be born in the world, The most important things is the prestige of the forces behind them will be maintain.

'The Rank 5: Shiva, He is the God son of the Asura Clan. He was born with Chaotic Slaughter Body. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm. Force: Hidden Asura Clan.
Reward: Three wisp of the Law of Killing

'The Rank 4: Zane Li, He is the God Son of the Li Family. He have the Chaotic Sword Body. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm. Force: Immortal Li Family.
Reward: one drop of Chaotic Liquid

'The Rank 3: Venice Li, The Goddess of The Li Family and The First Disciple of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion Lord. She was Born with Double Pupil. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.

Wow!

Looking at the Rankings Above, all cultivator was dumbounded. They didn't expect that both god and goddesss of the Li family was on the top.

Especially the Goddess of the Li Family is the First Disciple of the Heavenly Lord in the Forbidden Area.

They also knew why the Li Family secretly announce that there's a mysterious Goddesss in their Li Family.

The Li Family and Heavenly Forbidde Area Really have a connections.

The other Immortal Family, Ancient Family and Other Top forces look solemn. They didn't expect that The Immortal Li Family was Really cunning.

The most shocking one is the Two Arrogant from the Li Family was from the Lower Realm and they have both a Terrifying Physique.

The light above move again and the Rankings appeared. All cultivators look curiously who is the two Arrogant who was in the Top list.

'The Rank 2: Cameron Xiao, He is the God son of the Xiao Family. He was born with the legendary Innate Chaotic Body. Strenght: First Stage of the Void Realm. Forces: Immortal Xiao Family.
Reward: Chaotic Fruit and Longevity Fruit

Boom!

Looking at the rank 2nd above, they all shock because they didn't expect that the legendary Innate Chaotic Body was Born in the Xiao Family.

Moreover, The Strenght of the Xiao God Son was alread Terrifying. A Void Realm with less than 50 Years Old. A fucking Monster!

As for the reward, Those old guys who was going to die have a red eyes as if they going to grab the Longevity fruit from the Xiao Family but they don't have the Strenght.

You must know that The Immortal Xiao Family is the most Mysterious and oldest Family since Ancient times and they didn't know how many Old monster was sleeping in their Ancestral Land.

The sky move again and the Rank.1 was about to be shown. They also curious and wanted to know how Terrifying this person is to surpassed the Innate Chaotic Body.

'The Rank 1: Alex Orion, He is the Second Disciple of the Heavenly Pavillion Lord. He was Awakened the Legendary Time and Space Body. Strenght: Third Stage of the Void Realm. Force: Heavenly Forbidden Area.
Reward: Time and Space Fruit and Chaotic Liquid

All Cultivators almost drop their Jaw after seeing the Rankings.

The time and Space body was more legendary than Innate Chaotic Body because legend says that it was not from this world, it also said that it is first appear in the Upper Plane.

Suddey they realize that this Young Arrogant was also a Disciple of the Heavenly lord of the Heavenly Forbidden Area.

Just how did he do it to find almost Two Invincilbe Disciple who have a Terrfying Physique.

"The Rewards Will be Given"

A Majestic Voice Resounded through the whole world.

Several White lights flew to the Differents Direction and the Scroll above become dimm.

All cultivators look at the white lights with envy because they knew that it was the reward for those who are in the list.

"After 5 Years, The Heavenly Secret Pavillion Will Publish the Top 25 Beauty List below 100 years old and there will be a Generous Reward."

A Majestic voice sounded again in the Sky that cause all cultivators in Uproar Especially All Woman cultivators who was confident in their beauty.

Those Ancient Clan began to preapred to Hatched their Egg within Five years and born a Beautful Woman.

Heavenly Forbidden Area.

Luka in his room listen to the System notification with a smile on his face.

"Ding, Congratulations Host for completing the Task, You will get 3 Million Heavenly Points"

"Ding, Congratulation Host for Getting A faith in the Upper Realm and you will Get 3 Million Heavenly Points"

"Ding, Congratulations Host for getting A lot of Faith in the Mostal Realm you will get 800,000 Heavenly Points"

"Ding, Congratulations Host you will Recieve Empyrean Realm Sword"

"Ding, Congratulations Host for getting the Heavenly Forefather"

"Ding, Congratulations Host for getting the Primordial Chaos God Body"

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion

Realm: Quasi-Emperor Realm Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth, Primordial Chaos God Body

Heavenly points: 11.5 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Guardians, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper, Heavenly ForeFather