Chapter 15

Several monks look at the White Lights with Envy but they didn't fo anything because if fear and respect.

"After 3 Years, The Heavenly Secret pavilion Will announce The Top 30 Great Talents In the Whole Profound Sky Continent and there will be a Great Reward.

The Majestic Voice Appeared again but this time the voice was heard in the Whole continent.

All Culivators was Boiling and they Began cultivate diligently.

After a while the Light above the Sky was Dimm and many forces began to prepare one by one.

In the Heavenly Mountain of Heavenly Secret Pavillion, Luka was comfortably sitting while drinking tea was listening to sound of the system.

" Ding, Congratulation Host for Completing the List. You will receive 20,000 Heavenly Points. "

"Ding, Congratulation Host for Gaining a huge amount of Faith. You will Receive a 35,000 Heavenly Points."

"Ding, Congratulation Host you receive a Spiritual Pool in your garden"

"Ding, Congratulation Host the Small world was Improve and the Time was adjust. One day outside was equivalent to one month inside the small world"

"Ding, Congratulation Hos you get the Heavenly Guardian and Heavenly Elders. "

"Ding, Congratulation Host you get Another Heavenly Mount the Ice and Fire Phoenix"

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion

Realm: Transformation realm level 1

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 55,000

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix

Subordinate: Heavenly Guards, Heavenly MAid, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Elders

Luka look at the Information in front him with satisfaction.

With a thought an information flow in his Brain and he finally knew about the Heavenly Guardian and Elders.

The Heavey Guardian have 7 Members and Heavenly Elders have 10 Members.

The Strenght of Heavenly Guardian was in the Void King Realm Peak and the Heavenly Elders was in the Spiritual Realm peak. All if them was also staying in the small world.

Venice who was his Disciple have her Own Room for Cultivation.

"Ding, A qualified Direct Disciple appeared Host, and a task is to Recruit him"

Suddenly the System sounded in his mind and luka look at the information in front of him.

A guy with the body of Time and Space!

This is Awesome.

He is actually in the Southern Land.

With a thought Luka summon the 10 Elders of the Heavenly Sect.

"Meet the lord" The Elders bow respectfully to Luka.

"You are my Elders there's no need to be polite. From now on the Ten of you will be name the same surname as me. You are a member of Celestial Clan. " Luka said seriously.

"We will obey the lord's order" all of them kneelee down and said excitedly.

"Alright, Everyone leave except of the 10th Elder"

After saying that the 9 Heavenly Elders Dissappeared and only the 10th elder was left.

With a flick if his finger the information about the Time and Space body flew towards the 10th Elder.