Chapter 31

Both of their Physique was also Transform into another level.

For the twins the Disciples of the 6th Elder have already in the peak of the Saint King Realm. The Ancient Lotus was really Terrifying. Luka also gave them a name and It's called Phea Celestial which the White Lotus and Paige Celestial which is the Green Lotus.

Luka decided to include them to the list he was going to publish except for his youngest Disciple because the Five Elements Chaotic Body was too Taboo.

"System, how much Heavenly Points needed to publish top 30 genius list in the whole upper realm include their reward" he asked silently the system in his mind.

"Host, you just need 100,000 Heavenly Points for the List and 200,000 Heavenly points for the Reward. "

Luka move his thoughts and immediately Exchange for the list of geniuses.

He look at the information in front of him and nodded slightly.

For these past two years, He Already knew about all of the Top forces in the Upper Realm.

There are 6 Immortal Families belong to the Top Forces which is the: Xiao Family, Lin Family, Li Family, Su Family, Lu Family, and the Chen Family.

There are also many forces who was already belong to the Top Forces like: Immortal Academy, Immortal Sword Sect and Immortal Chu Dynasty.

As for the Ancient Family they have the: Dragon Clan, Phoenix Clan, Golden Crow Clan, Qilin Clan, Peng Clan, Fox Clan and The White tiger Clan.

There are also several Top forces in upper realm that very Mysterious and often Appeared in the World such as the: Elf Race, Stone/Shi Clan , Asura Clan and Devil Race.

Luka look at the sky and sigh, he never thought that in his life, he will encounter many strange things and differents world.

Suddenly, All cultivators in the Upper Realm look at the sky because a strange white light have appeared.

After a while, a huge scroll was can be seen in the whole Perfect World.

"The Genius List."

"Those who are 50 years old below on the list will be rewarded generously."

A Majestic voice rosounded in the whole Upper Realm.

All cultivators was shock and some of them immediately become excited for hoping they are in the list.

Several Young Genius of those top forces was confident that they will be on the top of the list.

The white light become cleared a content appeared in the Scroll.

'The Rank 30: Angelo Nigo, He is a Son of Luck. Strenght: Peak of the Saint Realm, Force: None.
Reward: Saint King Pill

'The Rank 29: Nico Ye, The Young patriach of the Ye Family. Strenght: Peak of the Saint Realm, Force: The First Class Ye Family.
Reward: Saint King Pill and Immortal Fruit

'The Rank 28: Aerin Blue, The youngest Saint of the Elf. Strenght: Peak of the Saint Realm. Force:The Hidden Elf Race.
Reward: Saint King Pill and Water Life

'The Rank 27: Oben Mo, The Young Supreme. Strenght: Peak of the Saint Realm. Force: The First Class Mo Family
Reward: Saint King Pill and Spirit Artifact

'The Rank 26: Gatt Gold, The God Son the of Peng Clan. Strenght: Early Stage of Saint King. Force: Ancient Peng Clan
Reward: Void Level Artifact

Looking at the First Five Rankings Above, All cultivators was shock and Dumbounded.

Especially when they saw the reward. The Heavenly Secret Pavillion was really worthy of their names.

Some of them was quite shock because almost all of them was in the Saint Realm at such a young age. You must know that the rankings was only below 50 years old.

Almost all of them have heard about the names of the people on the list. They really extraordinary and talented at a young age. Some of them can even fight older generation with toe to toe.

Suddenly, the light above move again and a new rankings has appeared in the scroll.

'The Rank 25: Lee Dong, The God son of the Golden Crow Clan. strenght: Early Stage of the Saint King Realm. Force: Golden Crow Ancient Clan.
Reward: Three Strand of Spirit Energy

'The Rank 24: Roxie Grid, The Goddess of the Fox Clan. Strenght: Middle Stage of the Saint King Realm. Force: Ancient Fox Clan.
Reward: Immortal Beauty Pill

'The Rank 23: Gastor Shi, The God Son of Shi Clan. Strenght: Middle Stage of the Saint King Realm.Force: The Hidden Shi Clan.
Reward: Void King Level Artifact

'The Rank 22: Madrid Lu, The God son of the Lu Family, He have the Hundred of Battle Body Body. Strenght: Late Stage of the Saint King Realm. Force: The Immortal Lu Family.
Reward: Dao Level Battle Armor

'The Rank 21: Jave Chu, The Crown Prince of the Chu Dynasty, He have the Purple Golden Bone. Strenght: Late Stage of the Saint King Realm. Force: The Immortal Chu Dynasty.
Reward: Golden Purple Fruit

Boom!

Once again the whole upper Realm was shock because of the Rankings. They didn't Expect that almost All Genius in the list was from the Too Forces. They also surprise because of the Apprearance of the Shi and Elf Clan who was always hidden.

The most shocking one was the revelation of the Tianjio's body. They also surprise because of it.

As for the reward, all cultivators showed an envy look Especially the Golden Purple Fruit, it can helps you awaken another Physic or Strenghten your Physic in different level.

The people from Heavey Forbidden Area was really generous.

Almost all people thought about this.

Several Tianjiao who was dissatisfied on their list began to Challenge the others but they also failed.

Even some cultivators tried their luck to challenge the Rank 30 but they also become stepping stone.

All Cultivators was sceretly looking at the list above and patiently waitinh for the Top 20 Rankings. Almost all of them have an expectation and they all excited about the information that was going to revealed.

After a day, the light above move again and all cultivators look at the sky. The new rankings was appeared.

'The Rank 20: Fanu Kylin, The God son of the Qilin Clan, He have the Blood of the Immortal Qilin. Strenght: Peak of the Saint King Realm. Force: The Ancient Qilin Clan.
Rewad: Supreme Artifact