Chapter 48

As for several Immortal Forces Look at the directions of the Qilin Clan with Strange light.

The Ancient Families was quiet because they knew that there's have a several Immortal Forces who was more powerful than them so they just wait and look at the scroll above.

'Om'

Suddenly, the sky above move again and the new rankings was refresh.

All cultivators look above with excitement because they can finally knew about the Top 15 Forces.

'The Rank 15: The Thatched Cottage. It is very mysterious force founded 10,000 years ago. Several powerhouse from these force are recruited from differents Continent and Lands. They are in the Longevity forbidden Area, one of the Forbidden Area in the Upper Realm. They are guarded by 15 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 11 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 11 High Level Great Empyrean Realm, 13 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm and 4 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: 2 Drops of the Blood Essense of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts

'Boom!'

'The forces in the Longevity Forbidden Area was actually called Thatched Cottage and it's extremely strong'

'Damn! Such a powerful force it's too scary'

'I want to join these forces, this is a good backer'

Several cultivators and forces began to clamor about this strange forces.

All Top forces look at the Direction of the Longevity mountain with dignified Expressions. They didn't expect that the forces in that Forbidden Area was extremely Powerful.

All Forbidden Area in the Upper Realm was difficult to enter or visit because all of them have a great formation and there's have many powerful beast inside, if you are not careful you will be killed or chased.

'Om'

The sky above trembled again and the Scroll Rankings was refresh.

All cultivators look above with curiousity.

'The Rank 14: The Immortal Su Family. The Su Family was inherited since Ancient Times. They have many powerful Cultivation Technique and Abilities. 25 Years ago, they opened their own Treasure House that they accumulate in many years to Improve their Strenght. They have guarded by 10 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 10 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 14 High Level Great Empyrean Realm, 16 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm and 5 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: 2 Drops of the Blood Essense of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts and 2 Great Empyrean Realm Battle Armor

'Wow!

'The Famous Immortal Su Family was Actually only Rank 14'

'The Heavenly Power List is too Evil'

'I'm very Curious who is the Top 10'

Looking at the list above, several cultivators chat each other to seek an opinion about the rankings.

The Immortal Forces look at the Sky with a Bitter Look. For them who was also Immortal Forces, they are Extremely Knowledgeable how Strong the Su Family is, That's why they felt bitter because they knew that's there's still unknown force belong on the Top List.

As for the Su Family After seeing their Rankings they calm amd compose.

With the Appearance of Strange force earlier, they knew that some of them might surpassed the Immortal Forces or Ancient Clan.

'Om'

The sky Trembled again and the Scroll was refresh.

All of them look above with curiosity.

'The Rank 13: The White Tiger Ancient Clan. It is also belong to the Categories of Ancient Creature in Ancient times. They see themselves as a noble and their Bloodline and Body is extremely Powerful. Several of their Ancestors have achieve a great success in cultivation their Body to the Highest Level. They have guarded by 18 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 9 Mid Level Great Empyrean Relam, 16 High Level Great Empyrean Realm, 18 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm and 5 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: Peak Great Empyrean Realm Cultivation Technique.

'What?!

' The Arrogant Ancient White Tiger Clan was only Rank 13'

'Shhh keep your voice down, if they hear you, you will be killed'

'The Water in the Heavenly Power List is too Deep'

The world was boiling at this moment especially about the information above.

The Top forces look at the Direction of the Ancient White Tiger Clan with a serious face.

They all knew that with the generious reward, all forces who are in the list will become stronger again and the fight between Different sides was difficult to determine who is the Winner.

'Om'

Suddey, The Sky above Trembled again and the Rankings in the scroll was refresh.

'The Rank 12: The Hidden Elf Race. It is have a deep heritage and Oldest in some Immortal Forces and Ancient Families. They also core participants in the Ancient war in Ancient Times. They are always hidden in the world and they often appear, only if there's have an emergency or Mission. They have a Strong life Abilities. They guarded by 21 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 18 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 14 High Level Great Empyrean Realm, 17 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm and 6 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Cultivation Technique and 2 drops of the Life Water Liquid

Seeing the Rankings above they nodded in approval.

The Elf Race have always been kind and have a great sense of justice.

Many Top Powerful Forces own the Elf Race a favor especially in The Era of Ancient War.

All of them knew how powerful the Abilities of the Elf Race.

Somewhere in the Hidden World, The Powerhouse of the Elf Race look at the Rankings above with smile.

They all satisfied in the Rankings and there is no a little bit of complain. Although they are long isolated in the world, they have a great knowledge and great mind.

All of them knew about the Affairs in the World but they didn't care and interfere unless the Whole Perfect world was in danger.

'Om'

The sky above move again and the Rankings in the Scroll was refresh.

'The Rank 11: The Immortal Lin Family. It is have a deep and great backround since Ancient times. 20 years ago, The Lin Family have a connections in the Immortal Realm. They recieve many favors such as recources and Cultivation Technique. Several of their Ancestors made a great Breakthrough in Strenght. They guarded by 13 Low Level Great Empyrean Realm, 17 Mid Level Great Empyrean Realm, 12 High Level Great Empyrean Realm, 15 Top Level Great Empyrean Realm and 7 Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Experts.
Reward: Peak of the Great Empyrean Realm Defensive Formation Array and Great Empyrean Realm Battle Armor