Chapter 30

He look at the Patriach of the Chi Family and said lightly. "What is the name of that Sect and which direction?"

The patriach of the Chi Family look hesitant and Luka frown slightly and ask again. "What's the problem?"

"Senior you must becareful, Rumors said that there are above Join Thoughts Realm Expert in their Sect" The Latter said nervously.

"Expert My ass! This is just a mortal world what kind of expert would it be. Earlier i sense that the only stronger person in this world was in the Peak of Void Realm which the one called Protector of Wuxia but it is also an ant in my eyes" Luka look at the Patriach of the Chi Family and scolded.

The latter was nervous and he point at a Certain direction and said in low voice.

"Their sect wad called Mount Hua Sect, it is on of the Ancient Sect in Wuxia."

Luka look at the Direction of the Mount Hua Sect and strenght his hand in thr void. His hand become big and appeared above the Mount Hua Sect.

"This Rubish Sect Provoke the Disciple of this Seat, so they will be Destroyed" he said lightly but his Voice was very Majestic and it was heard in the whole world.

The Mount Hua Sect suddenly Destroyed with a single palm.

His hand slowly return to original form as if nothing happened but the Chi Family was shock and dumbounded at this moment.

Shinto also look at his own Master with admiration and his eyes was filled with determination to become Stronger.

Luka look at the Chi Family and finally fell in the Ancestor if the Chi Family.

"What's your name?" He ask slightly.

"Senior my name is Savi Chi" The Ancestors if the Chi Family said respectfully.

With a flick a finger, the realm of Savi was rising and it actually stop in the Peak of the Void Returning Realm.

"I have raised your Realm to the fullest and you are now the Strongest Person in this world" he said lightly.

"Thank you My lord" Savi Chi was excited at this moment. He immediately kneeled down and said with gratitude, he actually felt his power was the strongest but when he look at Luka he shivered and filled with coldsweat.

Luka wave his Hands and a Pile of Resources Appeared in front of them.

He look at Savi and the other members of the Chi Family.

"These Resources can make you stronger and grow stronger for a Five thousand Years. " after saying that he thought for a moment and make a descission.

"Now i will give you two Mission" he said lightly.

All Members of the Chi Family was quitetly listening and wait for the instruction.

"First, Shinto's Parents must be Buried as the highest honor in your Family, can you do that?"

"Yes my lord, we will arrange it right now." The patriach of the Family hurriedly said.

Luka nodded and become serious.

"Second, I want you to build a Statue of me of course in what you see right now i have no face but its okay. You just need to Build a Statue of me and the whole world must know my Existent even if i'm not from this world" he spoke slowly and the Chi Family look at him with respect.

"My Lord, if the others ask what is your name, How can i answer it?" Savi Chi look at him and asked respectfully.

Luka thought for a moment and said in Majestic voice. " You can call me Heavenly God"

He get that name from his physic anyways it is only from the mortal world to gain extra faith.

"Heavenly God"

The members of the Chi Family felt a huge wave in their hearts everytime they spoke the name.

Luka's eyes finally fell at Shinto in this moment.

"Kid, I fulfilled your conditions and it was to the fullest it's time to leave." He said lightly.

"Master ,where are we going?" Shinto ask in low voice and the others was also listening.

Luka smiled slightly and said."We are going to the Upper Realm"

After that, Luka shattered the Void and leave the mortal world with shinto.

Looking at the Disapearance of Shinto, the Chi Family members have a Very Complicated Expression.

........

2 years have passed since the Heavenly Secret Pavillion announce the list.

The Whole World was extremely lively with theese past few years. Several Young Geniuses from differents Family start fo compare to each other.

Almost all top forces has already knows about the deeds of Heavenly Secret Pavillion in the Heavenly Forbidden Area.

Those Ancient families especially the dragon clan also knew about the Heavenly Secret Pavillion. They also knew that this mysterious forces was always publishing a list amd giving reward.

Heavenly Forbidden Area.

Luka and the others was enjoying barbeque at this moment. His three Disciples hunt some beast to be the their lunch.

Aside from his Heavenly Forces, all his Disciples and Elder's Disicple have made a breakthough including him.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion

Realm: Quasi-Emperor Realm Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 5 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper

He have keep many Heavenly points this time and he was thinking if he would include the little guys in the Pavillion.

His first Diciple, Venice have already reach the first stage of Void Realm and his Second Disciple have Rsach the Stage 3 of the Void Realm.

The Time and Space body was really Evil.

His Third Disciple, Shino have already in the peak of the Tribulation Realm. With these two years, he was practicing hard and Luka helps him awakened amd understand his Five Elements Chaotic Body.

For the Third Elder's Disicple, Raven have already in the Level 8 of the Spirit Realm The same as Crystal who was the Fourth Elder's Disciple.