Chapter 42

"Hehe, My injuried are healed even the Old injuries in my body was also healed and i become more Healthy." Felix said with grin.

"Father, can you advance now in the Saint King Realm?" Fellor Ask at this moment. He is Faby's Grandfather.

"What do you mean i can advance?' I've Already in the late stage of the Saint King Realm. I can even compete with those sleeping Ancestors of the Top Sects" Felix said and he slightly release his Aura.

Feeling this vast aura, all Liu Family members become excited because they knew that their Liu Family was going to rise this time.

"Old Ancestor, Brother Luka said that the resources in this ring ca help me advance into the Peak of the Spirit Realm. Do you know about this realm"

Faby suddenly asks at this moment and all members of the Liu Family look at their Ancestor with doubt.

Felix thought for a moment and said deeply." The Spirit realm is the realm above Saint King Realm, but it is different because the spirit realm.eas divided into Nine Stages. When you Arrive at the Spirit Realm, you can ascend to the Upper Realm if you want but the Upper Realm is very dangerous especially if you have no Backround"

Faby look at the Storage ring and Heavenly Secret Pavilion token with a serious face.

"I'm going to retreat, I must practice hard not to dissapoint Brother Luka" He said sightly and without waiting for the others to speak, he immediately return to his own room to cultivatate.

On the other hand Luka Travelled differents continent to enjoy himself, he also met several interesting people but none of them was like Faby who was very friendly.

Time flies, it's been 10 Years again in a blink of an eye.

It almost 20 years since all his Disciple travelled and make a name of themselves in Upper Realm and Several Lands.

During this 10 years ago, he Recieve a message for his Disciples. At first he eas dumbounded because all his Disciples is in the Immortal Realm Rigt now. He didn't expect that they all improve in such a extent.

Although he was not very worried about their safety, it's still the best if he was there because it is too dangerous.

During this time, all his Disciples, Martial Niece and Nephew have become matured, especially the twin Lotus, they all become more inteligent and Domineering.

He on the other hand didn't improve a litte bit because he already surpassed the Heavenly Dao of the Upper Realm.

Luka look at the sky with a faint smile and he dissappeared again in the Heavenly Forbidden Area. He wants to travalled again to find some interesting people that he can make friends with.

The Upper Realm this time become more and more Lively and several Geniuses also Ascend in the Immortal because some of them have already in the Great Emperor Realm or Quasi- Emperor Realm.

Venice also visited the Immortal Li Family before Ascending in the Immortal Realm and his brother Zane have already Ascended two years before she Ascend.

Several Forces also destroyed in the Upper Realm because of fights and disputes. And within 20 years, there are also several Forces who have rise because they get a rare opportunity or they get a strong backer.

The other forbidden Areas also changed and the Upper Realm has become have a 5 Forbidden Area. The other four Forbidden Area have just occupied by several cultivators and it was announce in the World 10 Years Ago.

There are also several cultivators from Different Continent in the lower realm who Ascend in the Upper Realm and some of them become famous because they all geniuses and some of them have been completely forgatten because they fall or didn't make a name of themselves.

Some Immortal Forces also visited the Heavenly Secret Pavilion but they can't pass the Formation Array.

They all asks the Heavenly Gate Keeper if there's any need to enter and the Old Man just said one Word.

'Any one who can pass the Formation Array and Entered the Heavenly Forbidden Area will be Rewarded Generously.'

'Any of your desire can be granted the premise is you must pass the Formation Array'

All forces was shock and some powerhouse tried their best but they all failed even the Powerhouse of the Peak of Emperor Realm tried but they all failed half way.

But after few years, all Upper Realm was shock because a young man who have a very poor backround tried and he actually passed the formation Array.

After that, the young man named 'Martin' become famous and rose to power. He was now a Great Emperor Realm because he wish to the Heavenly Forbidden Area to become a Great Emperor because it was his dream.

Later on, he founded a Sect and recruit many Strong Powerhouse.

Because he was admired by many Cultivators especially those Young People like him they all Joined his Sect.

The name of his Sect was Domineering and Ambitious and it was called. ' The Sky Dragon Sect' and it was considered as a First Class Sect in the Upper Realm.

As for Luka, he didn't care about this, only his Avatar that Martin meet and he only gave him an Immortal Fruit.

He was now out in the Upper Realm and he came into a strange world.

Luka didn't know what this world has called but he knew that it was weaker than Upper who was in the Middle plane.

In short, he just traveled to different plane.

With his strenght, it's not impossible to travelled differents plane. He didn't know how he got there because he just continue flying to the void and he saw a strange Land.

According to the System, this place is Barren Land which means all people here was only little knowledgeable.

Luka look at a Strange more like a small cities and stroll. He tries many differents food be he did't not like it so he uses his power to traveled again in the void.