Chapter 10

In the road they saw a six people Drinking Enlightment Tea in a small Thatch. Grey who was sitting in the middle look at Dong Li with a Deep look.

Dong Li on the other side felt pressure, he feels that the other side was actually the same realm as in but in if they fight he will be defeated in three moves or even less.

"Hey, he is a guest. Don't scare him" Selena notice this and warn to Comander Grey.

"I was rude Lady Selena" Grey bowed his head then he continue to mind his own business.

After a few minutes, The Three of them arrive in the Garden and the saw Two people Sitting in the table drinking Tea.

Dong Li look at the Young man but he Immediately felt pressure and suddenly knelt down on his knees.

"Great Elder, what's wrong with you?" Venice suddenly become panic.

Selena on the other side patted Dong Li's shoulder and the pressure was gone.

"Thank you for your help, Lady Selena" Dong Li bowed his head and thanked her again.

"Old man , you really Bold. Do you know that no one can look at my lords eye? Even my sister and i can't even look at him without permission. " Selena look at Dong Li with admiration.

"Alright Little Girl bring them here"

Luka's majestic voice sounded and Selena immediately walk faster.

Dong Li and Venice bow their head and said with respectful tone.

"I've seen the Lord"

Luka look at Dong Li with smile and said slightly. "You need to remember that some great power can kill with just look okay? Just by looking at their face or saying their name you have to bear thier avenue and law. Of course if you are confidence with your strenght it is okay"

Dong Li just bowed his head. Of course he knew that but earlier he was just curious.

Finally his eyed fell on Venice. His eyed was like a torch and said seriously. " i know your purpose, you wanted me to accept her as a Disciple but she was far from qualified. "

Dong Lin and Venice was stunned after hearing this. Venice face was slightly dissapointed, especially in herself.

Just when Luka was about to open his mouth Selena on the other side jump out and said Sweetly.

" My lord, Why don't you Accept her as an Regestered Disciple and we will see in the future?"

Luka was stunned and look at Selena. Celine on the other side just chuckled because she knew her little sister too much, she just wanted someone to Accompany her.

He pondered for a while and said seriously.

"Alright, for now i will only accept you as an regestered Disciple, if you can prove me that you are qualified, i will accept you as my diret Disciple. "

"Disciple meet the Master" Venice immediately kneeled down and knock her head three times.

"I will work hard master" she said in a firm voice.

"Alright you are now my Disciple, Don't pressure yourself too much. You must know the Selena was also the same age at you."

Dong Li and Venice look at Selena with surprise, Especially Venice althought she knew that Selena might be the same age as her, she can't help but to be shock because Selena is too strong.

"Master, what realm is Sister Selena?"

Venice ask Luka in confusion.

Luka look at Venice with surprise and said teasingly. "Why? Do you want to be strong as her? "

"Girl, work hard. This little Selena is in the Middle stage of Saint Realm. She is Stronger than your Father. She can Easily Destroyed your Ancient Li Family if she want." Luka look at Venice and said with smile.

Venice and Dong Li was shock, and Venice look at Selena with admiration.

"Don't worry, from now on i will cover you. " Selena patted her chest with confident.

Luka look at Vence and Many treasure appered infront of her.

'This is my Meeting gift to you. "

"Thank you Master" venice now her head and said Gratefully.

Alright go back to your family and pack up things up. I will give you one month, you will return to the Mountain after a month to Practice.

Luka wave his hand and several Sacred Fruit appeared infront of Dong Li.

"Tell your Patriach that if he wants to Ascend, i can make a backdoor for him."

"Selena go with Venice, i will give you one month to Enjoyed yourself"

After that Luka Dissappeared in a Flash.

Celine look at her sister and said seriously. " Selena you must comeback after a month, remember?"

Selena nodded her head like a chick pecking the rise and said." Yes Elder Sister, I promise"

After that she wave her hands and the three of them dissappeared.

Luka sitting in the main hall and said.

"System, how much points is the puppet with Saint peak cultivation base? "

"Host, you need 5,000 heavenly points , do you want to exchange?"

"Yes please"

After that a puppet with the cultivation base of Saint peak appeared in front of him. He immediately put his divine senses and said"you must protect Selena and Venice'

The puppet dissappeared and follow the three people while hiding in the void.

Although the puppet of Saint peak can only be use by five times, it is more safe to follow them.

Celine appeared behind him and skillfully massage his shoulder. He didn't think anything else, just close his eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Ancient Li Family.

In the main hall of Ancient Li Family, the atmosphere was tense and solemn.

The round table has almost croweded because even the old ancestors was awakened and they all look to the one person.

"Great elder, why did you hold an important meeting? What's the news going into the Heavenly Pavillion? How about my Daughter? "

Chad Li who was in the middle spoke in a serious manner. It's not just him, all of them felt have a serious expression.

"Dong Boy, if my Preacious Granddaughter lose a single hair i will chop you in to pieces." The ancestor butcher said in a majestic tone.

Dong Li wave his hand an many Treasures appeared in the middle of round table.

"Sword fruit, sword grass, sword stone"

"Golden elixer"

"Enlightment tea"

"And.."

"Okay Stop!"

Chad Li look at the other elder who lose thier compotion and said in comand tone.

"Great Elder what about these treasures?" He asked calmly.

Dong Li look at them with slight smile and said. " these are Given by the Pavilion Lord, he said that it was a meeting gift"