Chapter 39

Five figure appeared in the sky and it was the manifestion of the people who are in the list.

All cultivators was shock after seeing the list. They didn't Expect that even the maid of the Heavenly Pavilion Lord was Beautiful and Have a Terrifying Strenght at such a young agae.

You must know that the Beauty List was only Below 100 Years old yet Celine was a Quasi- Emperor Peak at a young age.

Her future must be Extraordinary.

Several cultivators even tried to go to the Heavenly Forbidden Area but They Can't even passed the Formation Array.

"The Rewards will be Given"

A Majetic voice resounded in the whole Upper Realm and several white lights flew towards a different Directions.

Those who did not recieve rewards look at the white lights with red eyes and their hearts was filled with envy and jealousy.

"After 25 Years, The Heavenly Secret Pavilion will Publish a Power List. Those who are in the list will have a Great Rewards"

A Majestic voice sounded again and the whole world once again become shock.

Those cultivators who have no backround quickly find a good forces to be a Backer.

But is was different for those Top Forces such as Immortal Forces and Ancients Families. They all look at the directions of Heavenly Forbidden Area with a complication on their face.

They are all worried because once the Power List was Publish. Their strenght was deffinetely become expose and known in the World.

As for the Li Family, they are the only ones who was not worried because it can be said that the Li Family and the Heavenly Secret Pavilion have a Great Connections.

In the Heavenly Forbidden Area.

Luka listen to the sound of the system while looking at the void. His eyes seems to penetrate differents dimension.

During this days, he was trying to figure out the Layout of the universe and find the location of Earth but he only failed because of the lack of strenght.

The system rang again this time.

"Ding, Congratulations Host for completing the List. You will get 7 Million Heavenly Points."

"Ding, Congratulations Host for recieving a large numbers of Faith. You will get 8 Million Heavenly Points. "

"Ding, Congratulations Host for Recieveing a Faith in Proufound sky continent, you will get 3 Million Heavenly Points."

"Ding, Congratulations Host for Recieving Faith in Mortal Realm. You will get 1.5 Million Heavenly Points."

"Ding, Congratulations Host. You will get a Fairy Boat."

"Ding, Congratulations Host. You will get the Eyes of Eternity"

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Great Emperor Realm Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth, Primordial Chaos God Body, Eyes of Eternity

Heavenly points: 22 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper, Heavenly ForeFather

Luka look at the information in front of him with a great Satisfaction.

All of his Disciples, Niece and Nephews are born to the world. Some of them travelled again or find opportunities.

Because he was alone again, he decided to go to his room to expend his points to Advance a great realm.

........

Time flies it's been 10 Years in a Blink of an Eye.

Luka sitting on the main hall of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion looking at the skies above with a complicated expressions.

During these Ten years. None of his Disciples comeback.

He knows that some of his Disciple encounter many dangerous situation but he was very confident that they can solve it by their selves.

Luka didn't bother to cultivate anymore because the system said that he need to go to the Immortal Realm to continue to improve his Cultivation base.

Several of his Elders and Guardian also came to him these past few years, they also wanted to traveled to find some apprentice or enjoyed themselves.

His Heavenly Servant also soar to the Upper Realm and Luka already knows the Situation in the Profound Sky Continent.

It turns out that his Heavenly Servant Accepted a capable Disciples who can deduce the secrets of heaven so he decided to pass his position to him.

Luka has no worries because of this because with his current Strenght, even in the Immortal Realm he can be considered as a strong man.

Looking at his own information, Luka sigh slightly because he came to this point from being a mortal and it because of the helps of the system.

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavilion

Realm: Human Immortal Peak

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth, Primordial Chaos God Body, Eyes of Eternity

Heavenly points: 12 Million

Mount: Heavenly Dragon, Heavenly Qilin, Heavenly Phoenix, Heavenly Wolf

Heavenly Forces: Heavenly Guard, Heavenly Messenger, Heavenly Elders, Heavenly Maids, Heavenly Ancestors,, Heavenly Guardian, Heavenly Butler, Heavenly Assasin, Heavenly Servant, Heavenly Gate Keeper, Heavenly ForeFather

Almost in these Ten years, all of his Heavenly Forces Almost didn't improve because they needed to go to the Immortal Realm and that is the requirements of the System.

Luka thought for a moment and Dissappeared in a flash.

In the Distant land of the Azure Dragon Continent.

Luka appeared here just to travelled and enjoy himself.

He look at the big city in front of him with smile. There are several store in the streets and some kind of vendors who was selling their goods.

There are severals street food in this area and all of them was made by a beast that they catch in some forest.

"Hey, This brother. Are you new here in the City?"

Luka look at the owner of the voice and he found that it was a young man with more like 25 to 30 years old.

He smile slightly and said. "Yes, I've travelled here to adventure"

"Brother, My name is Faby Liu from the Liu Family." The man said with smile.

Luka look at him with interest because he can see that this guy was sincere in making friends.