Chapter 5

In the Ji Family's backyard.

ALei look at the sky above with confusion. He didn't know about Ancient Village also he didn't hear about A Young Supreme who was on par with His Cousin.

"Brother Su? Do you know about Ancient Village?" ALei look at his Cousin with doubt.

Yandi frowned slightly and said with a slight shock.

" I have read about some Ancient books that there was a strange force called Ancient Village since Ancient times. There are extremely strong and Mysterious it has said that there real backround was in the Upper Realm. "

ALei was shock after hearing what he said. At his age, he was actually Familiar with the word Upper Realm because they're also have some backround.

All old Monster in the Ancient Families and Holy Land was Awakened because of the word Ancient Village. For someone like them who live for many Millenia. They actually familiar with that force because that force once participated in War from demons.

They didn't dare to offend that force Casually but some ignorant Cultivator Monks began to ssarch where the Ancient Village is then Snatched the Reward. Of course it is suicide.

Suddenly the sky above move again and a white light appeared in the scroll. The new rankings was updated.

All cultivator in wasteland focus on the list because they knew that it will coming to an end.

'The Top 1: Zane Li, The Holy Son of the Ancient Li Family with a Strong deep Heritage. He is born with Chaotic Sword Body which is the Topnotch Physique in the World. He is the son of Patriach of the Li Family and A certain Goddess from Upper realm. He is Invincible and Undedeated. Since his debut he defeated all the enemies with one move and no once can make him a second move. He is the Elder Brother of Venice. He carried the most pure Bloodline of the Li Family Inherit from the Upper Realm. at the age of 20 years old He have the cultivation base of Level 7 Nascent Soul Realm with Solid Foundation. Reward: Ascension of Sword Intent and A heavenly Pavillion Token.

All Cultivators was shock epecially those other Ancient Families and powerful force. The Li Family was Actually inherit in the Upper Realm. And an outstanding Genius appeared it is one in a Million years.

The most shocking is Both Evil doer in the Li family was actually a child of Goddess in Upper Realm. Such a Backround is extremely deep.

The reward was so generous it can upgrade the sword intent, that evil doer will become more terrying. Although they didn't know what's the use of Heavenly Token it sounds Amazing.

"The Rewards will be given 5 days Later. As for the Heavenly Token, you can use it to ask anything, such as opportunities, chances, question, any taboo's and this Seat will answer it for you but only for one time. Use it wisely. "

" those who are not on the list and Dissatisfied. Below 25 Years old you can Challenge everyone in the list and if you defeat them the reward will be yours, it will only allowed for 5 days. "

Boom!

The majestic Voice resounded in the whole wasteland and all cultivators was boiling and immediately become excited.

But all forces become solemn because they knew that this time The Holy land and Ancient Families will appear in the World.

Ancient Li Family.

In the noble room filled with Strange power. A girl walk inside and said with a smile on her face.

"Brother you are expose in the list. Our backround was also expose, i guess some blind things will challenge both of us. "

Zane opened his eyes and look at his younger sister then shake his head slightly.

"Girl, now that the world knows about us, do you think they have the courage to challenge us? Especially me? I can even Defeat an ordinary Transformation realm expert." He said with slight smile on his face.

Suddey the door was opened and a woman come in with a good temlerament and bearing. She is Xena Ye the Mother of two simblings.

"Mother!"

Venice jump into her mother arms and said with spoil tone.

"Mother the Heavenly Pavilion expose you, Can you defeat the leader of that pavillion?"

Xena just smile at her daughter and look at her son.

She said. " You two follow me, All elders and Ancestors call you. Your father was also present. "

While the Li Family was in the meeting, Luka on the Heavenly Pavillion was sitting comfortably listening to sound of the sytem on his head.

"Ding, congratulations host for completing the list, you get 5000 Heavenly points. "

"Ding, congratulation host for recieving faith you will get 5000 Heavenly points."

"Ding, Congratulation host you recieve the Heavenly Guards"

"Ding, Congratulation host for Getting the Mount, Heavenly Dragon"

Name: Luka Celestial

Identity: Head of the Heavenly Secret Pavillion

Realm: Transformation realm level 1

Physic: Heavenly God Body, The eyes of Truth

Heavenly points: 11,000

Mount: Heavenly Dragon

Heavenly Force: Heavey Guards

"System use the 5,000 pts to Raise my cultivation base"

Luka close his eyes and a vast energy flow inside his dantian. His realm continue to rise and he skillfully consodilate his foundation.

.....

5 days later.

Luka opened his eyes and a majestic Aura spread from his Body. His foundation had become solid, his realm was also risen to highest level.

"Btw system, what is the use of Heavenly guards?"

Suddenly an information appeared in front of him. He was slightly surprise because the Heavenly guards was Actually a 30 Members and their strenght and position was divided according to their level.

The Heavenly Guard have Five general which have the Cultivation base of the 3rd level of Tribulation Realm. The five General was their Leader. Next is the the five Comander with the Cultivation base of the peak of the Life and Death Realm. Next the the 20 Heavenly guard are called Elite with all of their Cultivation base is Nirvana Realm.

After reading the information infront of him, Luka was Satisfied. If someone mess with him, he will surely crush them.

He move his thoughts and a Huge White Blue Dragon appeared in front of Him. The Heavenly Pavillion also have the place for his Mount. He look at the Giant dragon and notice that the Cultivation base of this Dragon is Actually Higher than the Generals. Level 5 Tribulation Realm.